£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Big list of fetishes - have I missed any?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

LMAO So you DON'T think there's an issue with Necrophilia...? REALLY!?

c'mon, we all love a good corpse!

;)

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

Arachibutyrophilia - Excessive interest in peanut butter

I don't know why but that made me laugh. Alot.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Think that's all it comes down to: as long as anyone/thing involved gets the option to say no (except for peanut-butter, which is so sluttish it'd never refuse!), then can't really fault it. Things like paedophilia or beastiality are obvious no-nos, because a child or animal can't give informed concent (neither can a corpse, unless it has already zombified, but I'm guessing that's a different fetish), but two right-minded adults can do whatever the hell they like between them and i won't care.

Personally, feet are the only thing that seriously grosses me out, I can't stand feet, they're disguisting and I honestly don't see how anyone could get off on them. Anything else, I coul probably get over if my partner wanted it enough, but the feet thing is borderline phobia. Not that I'm awkward, oh no!

Artel [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Think that's all it comes down to: as long as anyone/thing involved gets the option to say no (except for peanut-butter, which is so sluttish it'd never refuse!), then can't really fault it. Things like paedophilia or beastiality are obvious no-nos, because a child or animal can't give informed concent (neither can a corpse, unless it has already zombified, but I'm guessing that's a different fetish), but two right-minded adults can do whatever the hell they like between them and i won't care.

Personally, feet are the only thing that seriously grosses me out, I can't stand feet, they're disguisting and I honestly don't see how anyone could get off on them. Anything else, I coul probably get over if my partner wanted it enough, but the feet thing is borderline phobia. Not that I'm awkward, oh no!

My OH is the same when it comes to feet. Which makes them all the more enticing to me. Not in an especially sexual way, more in a just can't resist hose tickley litte toes way. lol

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Adding to AA's list - http://alfredo.octavio.net/files/aoctavio_fetishmapbig.gif might come in handy

Also - there's a whole heap of stuff I'd never even heard of on http://www.fetlife.com

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone said necrophillia (sex with dead people)? Or sex with animals? x MC x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone mentioned the sex with car people?

Odd indeed...

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Odd indeed...

Even odder is that the idea of car-people conjured up an image of the Shoe People cartoon for me. Now that would be an odd fetish!

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

shagging people dressed as animals (ferverts) are the ones that baffle me... them and the balloon fetishists. (mind you - i can talk, being the splosher that i am! most people wouldn't get me!!)

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

WandA wrote:

Odd indeed...

Even odder is that the idea of car-people conjured up an image of the Shoe People cartoon for me. Now that would be an odd fetish!

Same.

That's defiled my favourite childhood show ever so slightly.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.