£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How did you meet your other half?

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Online Dating Agency

LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]

Work...he was my boss LOL

Now I'm the boss.......

Genie [sign in to see picture]

Love it Lucious!

I met my OH online through gaming, and despite both our efforts to keep it friendly we ended up getting together. I was only 18 at the time he invited me to spend xmas with him (3 months into the relationship) so I told my parents there was a huge uni trip at xmas and went to see him instead. I was sooo nervous to meet him in person but really glad it happened. Although it sucks we're long distance atm and constantly flying for both of us I wouldn't change any part of it :)

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Well, Where was I?
    Oh yeh...
    I was working with the Princes Trust, as a trainy Outdoor pursuits instructor.
    J was at college and sent to the PT for team building.
    We started getting along really well, Although at the time I had given up on women and also had a court case hovering over my head...
    One afternoon everybody was outside having a break and I walked up and asked " Would it be ok if I sat with you? "
    So I did and we got along. She tried setting me up with her mate and my mate had tried to bet me that he would bed J within a week. I accepted the bet as I knew what he was like and could tell J wasn't like that at all! But J knows she wasn't ever a bet to me! I played along with hime for being such a twat!
    Anyway. A few nights later we were texting, And sussed that we had a thing for eachother.... I really lamely asked her if she wanted to go into the PT as a couple in the morning. She said yes.
    The only thing was that morning was my court case and I very nearly got a 9 year sentence ( long story )
    I got let off and we started to flirt very heavely, Our first kiss was amazing. And I just couldn't keep my eyes off her tits! I know, Its lame, But it was one of the first thing Ild noticed about her lol.
    Anyway, We had an expedition to go on, It was October. So the first thing planned was a gorge walk.
    We did this and I noticed J looking more and more ill as te day went on. The walk ended at a big pool that everyone was jumping into and swimming to shore.
    Her friend kept egging her on but J looked like she was petrified. I tried stopping her but she was too quick for me!
    At that moment i didnt know that she couldnt swim or that she was pregnant! I know!!!! BIG SHOCK!
    I ended up having to save her, And within half an hour she went into shock and started getting re3ally bad tummy pains.
    Her friend kept telling her to keep quiet and my work collegues told me very abruptly to let her be and go on her own.
    ( she had only just moved to plymouth, knew know one and her parents were away on hols )
    So I went with her anyway as she was in horrendous pain and all alone. Couldnt let that happen could I? ( thats the person i am! )
    Found out she was preggies and instead of running a mile, \i stuck by her. Stayed in the hospital with her, And all the time was getting texts asking if i was on my way back yet!
    She came back to my flat and i looked after her.
    Our first time was gentle but so loving and tender. I was hooked!
    We went back when she was ready and we got cornered. They wouldnt let her rejoin the group as they seaid she was a liability! I was told by both the staff and the trust members to finish it there and then and get on with my life. They thought we were acting like kids and had no future. I fought them all the way and stood between them and J, All the time becoming more and more sure about how i felt.
    We both walked out hand in hand to a bunch of insults and never looked back.....
    I proposed 3 weeks later and J moved in with me the week after that, Two years later J fell pregnant with our lil man and nearly 10 years down the line, We're happier and stronger than ever. Yeh we've had horrendous shit thrown at us from every angel, J's been unfaithful a few times and we had a huge break up last year, But we're still here! Thats love for ya eh???
    We bumped into a few of the PT members a few years back who thought me and J had bumped into eachother.... They were really shocked to find out we were actually still together with a 7 year old boy! Lol the looks on their faces were priceless!

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

we met at rock night just before Christmas 1998

i hadnt been out in ages and decided at the last minute to tag along with a friend who was going out, for some reason Mr B, had make up on, we spent the whole night chatting and at the end of the night i gave him my number.

He called me on Christmas day and we have been together ever since.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Not sure he counts as my other half, but we have some kind of attachment, haha, we met online about a year ago, he messaged me a few times but as he had no picture up I wouldn't reply, until he sent me a suitably sarcastic one about my lack of replies that made me howl with laughter so I replied..... We exchanged a few messages and he finally sent me a pic, and my heart melted, then when he rang me the first time and he was Scottish, that was me almost hooked.....

We met a short time after and an intense few months ensued, of late it's been odd, as most may have read in the rant thread but I can't help but stick by him. We get on so well most of the time, and he makes me feel like no man ever has in bed....

So another thumbs up for the internet from me

Not sure he counts as my other half, but we have some kind of attachment, haha, we met online about a year ago, he messaged me a few times but as he had no picture up I wouldn't reply, until he sent me a suitably sarcastic one about my lack of replies that made me howl with laughter so I replied..... We exchanged a few messages and he finally sent me a pic, and my heart melted, then when he rang me the first time and he was Scottish, that was me almost hooked.....

We met a short time after and an intense few months ensued, of late it's been odd, as most may have read in the rant thread but I can't help but stick by him. We get on so well most of the time, and he makes me feel like no man ever has in bed.... So another thumbs up for the internet from me

Sorry for the double post, some weird deadlock message came up......

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Blind date. We were set up a pair of mutual friends.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Met current OH through an online dating site, free one wasnt going to waste money on something that i thought would never work. Only tried it because a friend had suggested it,at the time I was raising 2 kids by myself and had no social life but had decided that 3 years was long enough for ne to have spent in mourning.

Site uses loads of questions to judge compatability, we scored just 35% but within 3 months he has moved in, the kids like him and all is going well.

xGGx

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

University at a society during the first 3 weeks of our first year. We were then pretty good friends for a fair while before anything happened. So no romantic, surprising or sexy stories to tell here!

SueVanDouser [sign in to see picture]

I met my husband at a house party a mutual friend was having.

I went with my boyfriend at the time but after him barely speaking to me all night i went of in search of other people to chat with and stumbled across a handsome shy guy stood in a corner.
    We got chatting and really hit it off.

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

Blind date

Nearly ran her and her lift off the road on the way when i did the mother of all cheeky overtakes so started out on the back foot

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Well, I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar. . . .

:)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Imet my oh at a dance club /music night .Her friend came over and said my mate really fancies you and i replied would she like a drink ,and i then proceeded to get her totally pissed took her home kissed her outside her flat and said goodnight.about 2 weeks later i met her again at another gig this time i took out for a meal afterwards and we just clicked we laughed all through t he meal and back home to her flat. Iwas still pretty cautioius after just had a shit relationship with another woman and still had one on the go (i know youre thinking dirty git or lucky bugger)i was searching for my life partner which i didn't know at the time but now 34 years on we still love each other and fuck like rabbits ,all came good in the end xxxx

Good on yer lick!

Happy days fella :)

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

I met my OH in a private chat room birthday party (don't ask!!), we were both guests of the birthday boy.

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Well, I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar. . . .

:)

That much is true

Love it Mistress D!

sexystockings [sign in to see picture]

I went into an adult shop to buy a girlfriend a Christmas present just over two years ago.

Miss Sexy Stockings served me and wrapped the present.

We chatted as she wrapped the present and I left.

All day I could not stop thinking about her.

Her gourgous smile, the sexy boots and leggings she was wearing and her fantastic cleavage.

The next morning I took my mobile number into the shop to give her and asked her if she wanted to go out for a drink to get in touch.

She texted me about an hour later and asked me to call in the shop some time for a coffee and a chat.

I did, turned out we were both in relationships we wanted out of.

We kept in touch over Christmas by text and starting seeing each other during the January.

We both ditched our other partners at the time and moved in together in the June and never looked back.

We both wish we had met years before, although we both agree we may have worn ourselves out.

The spooky thing about it all was she had the same feelings as me and told a girlfriend the day I first came in the shop about this great guy (me) who had visited the shop. she thought she would never see me again and was delighted when I came back with my phone number.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.