99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Seeking your advice .....

    1277739478
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    Hello

    I am a very lucky lady and over the weekend, I recieved the most amazing love making session - ever ! My OH was so attentive to me , catering to my every need. I've have never felt so good.

    But now ( Well, not right now, but this weekend coming!) I want to return the favour......

    (Let me just state he hasn't asked me to)

    I know he does like a nice hand job and a good massage . So this is where I am asking for advice ;

    With the hand - Well, ok , I have given him umpteen of them over time and I know what he likes. However, I was just wondering if there are any "Tricks" I may not know about to make it that extra bit special .... ?

    With the massage - To be honest, apart from my OH , non of my previous partners (Male ones at least) have ever been into recieving them . I haven't had much practice with guys and I really think I will pretty pants at it so I was wondering, how do guys like it ? Sensually ? Are there any particular places to focus on ?

    Sorry to sound like a proper wally but I just want to make it a night to remember - for all the right reasons !

    Thanks

    x

    1277739644
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    i love a good massage, starting from the top and working down, although leaving the bum till last will build the anticipation and make it better

    1277744017
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    i tend to use my boobs when i massage patners, it feels sexier to me than using my hands ( though a combination of both is good)

    tease is probably a big factor in massages, so take your time, and pay little compliments might be nice ( for example " i love the way you thighs feel under my hands")

    how about getting a stroker, or a sleeve to help you with the hand job?

    the tenga eggs are thin enough to feel your partner through them, and only focus on the head of the penis so you can use your other hand or mouth on the shaft or even his balls if you wish to.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/tenga/male-sex-toys/all/all/

    1277744571
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    Doug wrote:

    i love a good massage, starting from the top and working down, although leaving the bum till last will build the anticipation and make it better

    Thank you

    1277744685
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    headsouth wrote:

    Well it depends hugely on the individual. I don't enjoy massages per se, I don't tend to generally let go in ways that you need to for them, gentle tickling just makes be annoyed and itchy etc...

    In terms of tricks, watch some videos so them. If you go on redtube and search for "amateur couples" there are a lot of hand job videos that look amazing and are really worth studying. Lots of women seem to do this thing where they grip with both hands, and then move up to the head, twisting her hands in opposite directions. With vast amounts of lube, that looks amazing.

    I agree Redtube is good, as is Tube 8

    Thanks for the idea, will consider this .

    1277744743
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    i tend to use my boobs when i massage patners, it feels sexier to me than using my hands ( though a combination of both is good)

    tease is probably a big factor in massages, so take your time, and pay little compliments might be nice ( for example " i love the way you thighs feel under my hands")

    how about getting a stroker, or a sleeve to help you with the hand job?

    the tenga eggs are thin enough to feel your partner through them, and only focus on the head of the penis so you can use your other hand or mouth on the shaft or even his balls if you wish to.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/tenga/male-sex-toys/all/all/

    Hi,

    I've just had a look at the eggs - never used one before but hey , worth a go !

    1277745852
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Why not buy a sleeve something very similar to the Tenga eggs. I first noticed this one in a weekend sale for £5 but to my regret I never picked it up. I imagine it would be very simple to use while providing a lot of added stimulation and doesn't look threatening.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16991

    Or something a bit cheaper which doesn't feel too intense why not try this slightly more intimidating masturbator that I recently bought and reviewed.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13664&reviewid=25179#customer_reviews

    There are plenty of other ones out there for budget prices which may well be worth a look and add a little something extra to the occasion.

    1277746336
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    I love covering my OHs back in oil, straddling him naked then gyrating and rubbing all up his back! Feels orgasmic for me and I'm told is pretty darn good for him too!

    xxKPxx

    1277751382
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I love covering my OHs back in oil, straddling him naked then gyrating and rubbing all up his back! Feels orgasmic for me and I'm told is pretty darn good for him too!

    xxKPxx

    Sounds fun !

    1277751412
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    Muz333 wrote:

    Why not buy a sleeve something very similar to the Tenga eggs. I first noticed this one in a weekend sale for £5 but to my regret I never picked it up. I imagine it would be very simple to use while providing a lot of added stimulation and doesn't look threatening.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16991

    Or something a bit cheaper which doesn't feel too intense why not try this slightly more intimidating masturbator that I recently bought and reviewed.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13664&reviewid=25179#customer_reviews

    There are plenty of other ones out there for budget prices which may well be worth a look and add a little something extra to the occasion.

    Cheers for that

    1277850412
    RubberJin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 3 Jan 2010

    It very much depends on the person of course, and there's some cracking ideas here already.

    I vote for getting all oiled up and using boobs, bum, mouth, etc. to rub and massage all over in addition to hands.

    Things like gently pulling the balls can be good (see cock & ball straps for the same effect taken a step further), I'm a total sucker for bum fondling and indeed bum toys, if he's into that then slipping a toy or finger in would be a nice touch. If he's not, maybe work towards that anyway and see if he enjoys it - rubbing the bum ever closer to the anus with a well oiled finger could float his boat.

    Again, bit of a personal one but the outfit you wear at the time could make a big impact too, if he's got any particular favourites then go for it, if not then maybe surprise him with something saucy to look at while you work :D

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.