• Pet names

    1306715949
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Awh, there is some lovely names there..

    I know what you mean about the WandA situation..

    My other half and I went online with usernames such as Goméz and Elélia, we had to call each other names like that in the guild and raids so for ages we ended up calling each other Gom and Ele accidently off the games, it's kinda rare now though since we had our break from hardcore raiding.

    1306716471
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 495
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    He calls me sweet cheeks (I have dimples and a nice/big/noticeable bum), sweetie, baby, bombhead, numpty (or numpt for short, or numpty chef when he gets me cooking pasta or something else really simple), fuzzy (I have a lot of hair on my head that gets all over the place) and floppy (when I "flop" on him for a "cuddle").

    Ad from what i can see from your pictures your bum is certainly not big, it's small and pert!

    1306716617
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Kasumi wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    He calls me sweet cheeks (I have dimples and a nice/big/noticeable bum), sweetie, baby, bombhead, numpty (or numpt for short, or numpty chef when he gets me cooking pasta or something else really simple), fuzzy (I have a lot of hair on my head that gets all over the place) and floppy (when I "flop" on him for a "cuddle").

    Ad from what i can see from your pictures your bum is certainly not big, it's small and pert!

    Agreed!

    1306717014
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Hehe thanks girls but it is big in proportion to the rest of my body - but it's good, I've tiny boobs so my hips and bum give me curves :D

    Pert I'll give you though - it's rather muscular and thank you :D

    Em (I'll go with Em instead of EB now!) it's so easy to nearly call WandA by his forum name but as it's a girl's name I think it'd get funny looks! At least if he accidentally calls me Ad it doesn't matter!

    Adx

    1306717174
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Haha, I suppose that would be a funny situation! Especially if it was in an intimate moment

    You do have a very nice figure Ad and thank you for changing to Em

    1306717313
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    You do have a very nice figure Ad

    Thank you! I still think you have the most envious boobs though. And I really like your stomach! And hair.

    Adx

    1306717590
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    You do have a very nice figure Ad

    Thank you! I still think you have the most envious boobs though. And I really like your stomach! And hair.

    Adx

    Enviable!

    Enviable.

    Your boobs are not jealous! Or if they are I wouldn't know about it!

    Internet died before I could edit too

    Adx

    1306717893
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 495
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    You do have a very nice figure Ad

    Thank you! I still think you have the most envious boobs though. And I really like your stomach! And hair.

    Adx

    Enviable!

    Enviable.

    Your boobs are not jealous! Or if they are I wouldn't know about it!

    Internet died before I could edit too

    Adx

    Lmao

    I think you both have very enviable bodies

    1306718362
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you so much Ad' It's lovely to hear stuff like that because I'm incredibly self concious

    I LOVE this photo of you - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/photos/3062/ your hair is amazing! This is another one that I adore - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/photos/1606/

    (going to attempt to not be a stalker now, haha)

    And honestly, big boobs can be a massive burden -pun intended- and with smaller boobs you have less worry of sagging. =/ I devolped early, so when I get older they'll be at my knees if I don't go under the knife.

    I am pleased with my hair though, it's been the first time in awhile i've been as happy as I am with my hair.

    I don't have a clue why you like my stomach though, it's gross and I also have a belly piercing scar (have to look into get that removed at some point)

    I'm really really really really envious of your thighs - I have quite a lot of fat on my inner thighs which is near to impossible to shift, yours are perfect!

    1306718479
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Thank you so so much Kasumi! I'm jealous of your lips, they are really lovely. I have quite a small upper lip I think.. I'd love to have yours.

    1306718494
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you so much Ad'

    I LOVE this photo of you - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/photos/3062/ your hair is amazing! This is another one that I adore - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/photos/1606/

    (going to attempt to not be a stalker now, haha)

    And honestly, big boobs can be a massive burden -pun intended- and with smaller boobs you have less worry of sagging. =/ I devolped early, so when I get older they'll be at my knees if I don't go under the knife.

    I am pleased with my hair though, it's been the first time in awhile i've been as happy as I am with my hair.

    I don't have a clue why you like my stomach though, it's gross and I also have a belly piercing scar (have to look into get that removed at some point)

    I'm really really really really envious of your thighs - I have quite a lot of fat on my inner thighs which is near to impossible to shift, yours are perfect!

    WandA calls me thunder thighs because they're muscular and strong - I'm very muscular due to the joint condition I have! It's one of the good sides of it hehe!

    I like your stomach, I like feminine stomachs with a nice bit of curve to them! Mine is squishy but because I'm so flat chested it doesn't work - on someone with big boobs a curvy tummy is very sexy :)

    Plus I like scars :) (see the beautiful scars thread)

    Adx

    1306718676
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 495
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Thank you so so much Kasumi! I'm jealous of your lips, they are really lovely. I have quite a small upper lip I think.. I'd love to have yours.

    Thank you Em

    1306718908
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Lucky, I'd do anything to shift my thigh weight.

    Thank you ^^. Honestly, I think your stomach is perfect for your figure, it's lovely!

    I don't mind most of my scars such as my self harming and the abuse of my ex because it gives me something to look at to help myself stop future self harm aswell as to see i've been in darker times and I should be grateful but my belly button scar is just.. pointless.. if you get what I mean?

    Kasumi wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Thank you so so much Kasumi! I'm jealous of your lips, they are really lovely. I have quite a small upper lip I think.. I'd love to have yours.

    Thank you Em

    Argh, stop posting just before me

    Your welcome x

    1306719055
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Yeah I get you, but it's not because it's another something that's unique :)

    I have a patch of pigmentation on my arm that's ugly and obvious but I like it because it's really different :D

    Adx

    1306719350
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    Well done Alicia and Em. You both have absolutely gorgeous and definately enviable bodies. Enjoy your own totally amazing beauty and pity people like me.

    1306751880
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Caution: Super cheesy rant below.

    Thank you very much HT, but there is no way I would pity you. Everyone has their own beauty, whether it's inside or out and there is always someone in the world that will love every part of you. People can be harsh on themselfs but try to see the good points instead of the bad points.. For instance, I'm happy with my hair and the fact I have crazy long eyelashes, I also have long legs. Yes, I absoutley loath bits of me as you an see above but if you focus on your good points then you'll be happier and a smile can make everything better.

    1306763718
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Caution: Super cheesy rant below.

    Thank you very much HT, but there is no way I would pity you. Everyone has their own beauty, whether it's inside or out and there is always someone in the world that will love every part of you. People can be harsh on themselfs but try to see the good points instead of the bad points.. For instance, I'm happy with my hair and the fact I have crazy long eyelashes, I also have long legs. Yes, I absoutley loath bits of me as you an see above but if you focus on your good points then you'll be happier and a smile can make everything better.

    1306764215
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    Sorry. Computer crashed during posting.

    What I wanted to say was that your confidence and your bodies are enviable. I am confident with my body, especially what I do with it. I do have issues with images of myself due to emotional trauma as a child - in fact I didn't even look at myself as a whole in a mirror for over 25 years. My post was garbled because I was drunk when I posted. I don't have the confidence to post an image, but bizarrely, I have the confidence to be aked with people. Still don't know if I am making sense, but it's the best I can explain.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.