99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pet names

    1287421666
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    Ours are pretty boring really!! Babe and baby... with the odd loser and idiot thrown in xx

    lmao at that!

    1287424145
    Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 9 Apr 2010

    i get called some weird names but i am not sure i want to share them lol

    1287429624
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    Malteser81 wrote:

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    Ours are pretty boring really!! Babe and baby... with the odd loser and idiot thrown in xx

    lmao at that!

    Haha i did when i though about our pet names!! xx

    1306711495
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    I love being called love, lovely..

    My OH has made up this name for me.. Bunny, it's aparently because I act like a rabbit when I get caught doing something naughty (all still etc), I have the sex drive of a rabbit, i'm fast, i'm hyper and some other stuff. It's quite cute, but i'm not totally sure about it yet.

    My favourite name to be called is Em' or Ele'.. they are more nicknames though.

    1306711733
    des69er [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2008

    i call my wife cuddles except in public

    1306711909
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    My favourite name to be called is Em' or Ele'.. they are more nicknames though.

    Should we start calling you Em' in posts from now on rather than Emily?

    1306712271
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    So thats why i got he friend request cuz i started to call you Em! lol Nah i like the name Em and Emily if i ever had a gf called Emily id end up saying "Em" anyhow, i always shorten peoples names unless i can not think of something i like then it stays as it is.

    As for pet names depends on who im with always change.

    1306712563
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Kasumi wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    My favourite name to be called is Em' or Ele'.. they are more nicknames though.

    Should we start calling you Em' in posts from now on rather than Emily?

    Awh, thank you for offering, i'd quite like that but it's not essential, Emily, EB, Em' whatever floats your boat.

    MrSarcastic wrote:

    So thats why i got he friend request cuz i started to call you Em! lol Nah i like the name Em and Emily if i ever had a gf called Emily id end up saying "Em" anyhow, i always shorten peoples names unless i can not think of something i like then it stays as it is.

    As for pet names depends on who im with always change.

    Haha, that may have been one of the reasons but it was mostly cause you are a lovely person.

    I've only really been with 2 partners who called me "pet names"..

    One of my ex's who called me babe/baby... he did it when he beat me.. so it's something I'm not really fond of being called now....

    And my OH, who I already mentioned..

    1306712805
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Em' it is then

    1306712913
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Awh, thank you Kasumi but as I said, don't feel as if you need to

    1306713047
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    Thanks for the nice comment Em, i do try my best to be a nice and considerate person i just know i go too far sometimes with my sarcasim thats why i chose the name.

    Also sorry to hear about what your ex use to do x

    1306713101
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 584
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    I'm a pub manager and deal with the customers all day long. If I dont know the female customers by name, it's always hunny or princess and no one really seems to mind. And the woman in my launderette calls everyone hun or love (Dot Cotton style) and I think its nice. One of the girls in another pub (I'm ten years her senior) calls me and all men regardless of age babe, but we don't mind cause it's nice.

    With my ex-girlfriend, she was always Roo. Nedless to say I was Kanga haha :)

    1306713174
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Don't need to Em, want to

    1306713203
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    MrSarcastic wrote:

    Thanks for the nice comment Em, i do try my best to be a nice and considerate person i just know i go too far sometimes with my sarcasim thats why i chose the name.

    Also sorry to hear about what your ex use to do x

    Your welcome :) I feel like i've made some closer friends on the forums today.

    Sarcasim just adds a bit of fun honestly and I haven't seen you go too far (yet )

    I quite like sarcasim but if it's done constantly it begins to annoy me :P I think I mentioned that before though.

    And don't worry about it, it's not the worst thing that could've happened.

    anny wrote:

    I'm a pub manager and deal with the customers all day long. If I dont know the female customers by name, it's always hunny or princess and no one really seems to mind. And the woman in my launderette calls everyone hun or love (Dot Cotton style) and I think its nice. One of the girls in another pub (I'm ten years her senior) calls me and all men regardless of age babe, but we don't mind cause it's nice.

    With my ex-girlfriend, she was always Roo. Nedless to say I was Kanga haha :)

    Aw, Kanga and Roo is quite nice I think i'm more like eeyore :P

    Kasumi wrote:

    Don't need to Em, want to

    Thank you Kasumi, that's really kind

    1306713465
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    Hun, love, duck and mate are said to strangers otherwise a made up name lol.

    Yeh you mentioned it Em, and i said will try and control it for you because your a nice person and i wouldnt want to upset you or any of the other people on the forums! I just know sometimes i go too far with sarcasim and/or things i say that are innapropeate. (yeh i canna spell lol)

    Anyway im off for now, nice speaking to you all. So many nice people on here and its a great site canna go wrong really x

    1306713619
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Awh, thanks MrS :)

    and you have a good sleep x

    1306713738
    ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 522
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    Em Im sorry you had to experience that kind of relationship. ((Hugs))

    I'm another one who doesnt like babe, its what my husband called me so I get a little upset at that one.

    OH calls me sweetpea or princess but only when its just us

    xGGx

    1306715337
    Satoshi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    i'd quite like that but it's not essential, Emily, EB, Em' whatever floats your boat.

    Emily is such a lovely name, it seems a shame to waste it but since you are happier with Em, then that's what I'll call ya!

    1306715667
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    ghostgirl wrote:

    Em Im sorry you had to experience that kind of relationship. ((Hugs))

    I'm another one who doesnt like babe, its what my husband called me so I get a little upset at that one.

    OH calls me sweetpea or princess but only when its just us

    xGGx

    Thank you GG *hugs in return* and i'm glad I have someone that shares my dislike.

    Satoshi wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    i'd quite like that but it's not essential, Emily, EB, Em' whatever floats your boat.

    Emily is such a lovely name, it seems a shame to waste it but since you are happier with Em, then that's what I'll call ya!

    I do quite like Emily too, my name was orginally Emiliá, but they changed it..thankfully.. everyone would think I was Spanish.

    And as I said to Kasumi, it's not essential just call me what you like. (excluding nasty names ) I'm totally fine with whatever.

    1306715725
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I have to try really hard not to call WandA WandA in real life. He is WandA to me - I don't use his real name often (prefering pet names like baby, lovely, gorgeous, my love, sweetheart etc.) so WandA has effectively become his name in my mind now!

    He calls me sweet cheeks (I have dimples and a nice/big/noticeable bum), sweetie, baby, bombhead, numpty (or numpt for short, or numpty chef when he gets me cooking pasta or something else really simple), fuzzy (I have a lot of hair on my head that gets all over the place) and floppy (when I "flop" on him for a "cuddle").

    Lots of names.

    I call others lovely, sweet, sweetpea, duck.

    The dog is called bear and poppet mainly and miss piggy and UNC (after the uncoordinated C. elegans mutant).

    Adx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.