Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. New Male Enhancement Pills - Testers Required

    1277456218
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 755
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    OK - sample request all closed as I have now picked my 10 reviewers. Please note when you receive the pills i' have included a list of ingredients. If you are on any medication or have any concerns about taking the pills please just let me know and I will take you off the review list. It is not a problem. They are herbal pills but should still not be mixed with certain medications. When you've had a chance to try them please add your review HERE and enter the Product Name: MEN 26444 - thanks for your help.

    Also please remember with all new (non live) products we would appreciate if you hold off naming the product in the forums or discussing your review. It's like a TOP SECRET mission!

    1277464437
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

    Also please remember with all new (non live) products we would appreciate if you hold off naming the product in the forums or discussing your review. It's like a TOP SECRET mission!

    Oh..I think I failed miserably at my last "secret" mission then!

    1277465363
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 755
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    Muz333 wrote:

    LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

    Also please remember with all new (non live) products we would appreciate if you hold off naming the product in the forums or discussing your review. It's like a TOP SECRET mission!

    Oh..I think I failed miserably at my last "secret" mission then!

    Don't worry it's not always relevant. Just with some of the new products we have to be careful that competitors don't hear about them before we're ready to launch!

    1277466202
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem. It's very easy to nosey on the forums x

    1277467242
    sussexguy4fun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2010

    Hi Bonny,

    I'm new here, from a recomendation from a friend.

    I'd be keen to test these enhancement pills for u guys.

    Thanks

    1277467927
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 755
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    sussexguy4fun wrote:

    Hi Bonny,

    I'm new here, from a recomendation from a friend.

    I'd be keen to test these enhancement pills for u guys.

    Thanks

    Thanks sussexguy4fun - I've already sent them all out but thanks for the offer. We are frequently testing new products so do please review some items you already own and do put your name forward for any future requests.

    1277468695
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    ooo exciting stuff wonder if i got picked and bonny u didnt answer my question, but ill let it go as your too kind and generous always xxx

    xxxx

    1277468986
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 755
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

    hang on .. before i nominate myself enhancing how? lol i dont want weird growths appearing out of my body

    Sorry! missed it. enhancing desire and stamina. and solving world hunger.

    1277475586
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

    LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

    hang on .. before i nominate myself enhancing how? lol i dont want weird growths appearing out of my body

    Sorry! missed it. enhancing desire and stamina. and solving world hunger.

    well if im a tester i shall feed the world with my love and make this place a beautiful and desirable land for the future generations to grow in the most amazing way xxxxxxxxxx

    1277554821
    dengru [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2009

    thanks bonny will test on first night off :) sunday probably

    1277641947
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    taken one this morning il give you a review in a bit .. did you want the review to be in a public style to go live or do you want it to just tell you how we felt about the product (leave out all the herb details etc)

    much love and thanks again bonny for letting me give this a try xxxxxxxxx

    1278034877
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 549
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Not sure if im too late but would love to try

    1279564290
    hairybiker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    Is there any update on these?

    1279564514
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Think it's been done.

    1279564534
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    jackador123 wrote:

    Not sure if im too late but would love to try

    Your too late mate!!! Any testers out there still alive???

    TB

    1279565018
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    tallboy247 wrote:

    jackador123 wrote:

    Not sure if im too late but would love to try

    Your too late mate!!! Any testers out there still alive???

    TB

    All of 'em... Although those pills are highly addictive and they've now all turned to crack.

    True. I read it in the Daily Mail.

    1279565080
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    WandA wrote:

    tallboy247 wrote:

    jackador123 wrote:

    Not sure if im too late but would love to try

    Your too late mate!!! Any testers out there still alive???

    TB

    All of 'em... Although those pills are highly addictive and they've now all turned to crack.

    True. I read it in the Daily Mail.

    i really hope thats sarcasm

    1279565289
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Well it's all true in the Daily Mail isn't it!!!! Maybe crack meant in a different way Doug given the context of the site- gerrit!!!!

    TB

    1279565815
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Doug wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    All of 'em... Although those pills are highly addictive and they've now all turned to crack.

    True. I read it in the Daily Mail.

    i really hope thats sarcasm

    Would I be sarcastic!

    Are you implying there is something wrong with a former Nazi supporting, antiscientific racist homophobic 'news'paper?

    1279565894
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Doug wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    All of 'em... Although those pills are highly addictive and they've now all turned to crack.

    True. I read it in the Daily Mail.

    i really hope thats sarcasm

    Would I be sarcastic!

    Are you implying there is something wrong with a former Nazi supporting, antiscientific racist homophobic 'news'paper?

    you missed out the fact that they have no facts

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.