99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. clone a willy...very disappointed.

sorriso [sign in to see picture]

order one of those for us the other day.

came very quickly so we were excited about doing it tonight.

organised everything and got all the bits and pieces together had it all sitting out ready to go.

done everything on packaging to exact and we mean EXACT guidelines and the mixture was rock solid before i could even get my dick in it.

ruined the night actually. :(

as we followed it so strictly we have no idea what was the problem im hoping LH can help us out with another or an credit for another item coz OH MAN that one was not a good product.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe the heat or hot lights, or just your volcanic horniness raising the temperature!!! Are you sure you used the mixing jug correctly.... just a thought huns.....

TB

definately definately used it 100% correct.exactly 98 degrees exact amount of water.

thats why im so annoyed usually id just shrug it off but it was 25 pounds for nothing as i know we done it completely to the book

:(

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I wonder if it's the room temp Sorriso?

It ihas been pretty warm lately.

SG

called denise this morning and got to say thanks as she has already dealt with my problem and has sent me another pack of powder in the post

:)

thank you

i dont know about the room temperature

my house wasnt roastin hot but ohwell it will be less time stirring and more time waiting for it to set :)

anyone got any tips?

i have watched the video on it and stuff but didnt really help

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

sorriso wrote:

called denise this morning and got to say thanks as she has already dealt with my problem and has sent me another pack of powder in the post

:)

thank you

i dont know about the room temperature

my house wasnt roastin hot but ohwell it will be less time stirring and more time waiting for it to set :)

anyone got any tips?

i have watched the video on it and stuff but didnt really help

Hiya Sorriso. Try google-ing seaweed moulding powder and read any info about it fella. It may help. Things like using slightly cooler temp water may help but don't take my word for it!

SG

WandA [sign in to see picture]

You can buy the moulding powder off ebay thats fine to use. Dental grade stuff! Allows many more clone a bits!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

You can buy the moulding powder off ebay thats fine to use. Dental grade stuff! Allows many more clone a bits!

Now I'm thinking of plaster of paris dildos...

*Has not made a plaster of paris cock painted in funky colours for Ad*.......

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

You've totally given me the idea of doing a plaster cast of my boobs for my boyfriend for our anniversary or something. Damn, he'll love it! It's a shame our anniversary is so far away, I really wanna do it now XD

Ecksvie wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

You've totally given me the idea of doing a plaster cast of my boobs for my boyfriend for our anniversary or something. Damn, he'll love it! It's a shame our anniversary is so far away, I really wanna do it now XD

There are clone a pussy kits!

Bit of an odd shape but every fella wants a pussy!

I was just looking at those and reading your review! Trouble is, I'm not sure I can trust my boyfriend not to show it off to everyone he knows lol! At the very least, he'll hang it on his wall! XD

Maybe I should stick to the breasts for now :P

Ecksvie wrote:

I was just looking at those and reading your review! Trouble is, I'm not sure I can trust my boyfriend not to show it off to everyone he knows lol! At the very least, he'll hang it on his wall! XD

They are great, I mean you get your OWN pussy! But the container is flat and so it doesn't follow the natural contours of the vulva.

Breasts are of course very good too! Boobs might be a good test to see if you can trust him with your pussy!

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

i was going to get one of these for my wife and i for our anniversary but where i had read a few mixed reviews about them i wasent too sure, glad i went for the game instead now

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

Same reason my other half won't let me buy her the clone a pussy kit. The thing is she knows me too well as I would have framed it for the wall to show it off. It is one worthy of being showed off anyway. :)

WandA wrote:

They are great, I mean you get your OWN pussy! But the container is flat and so it doesn't follow the natural contours of the vulva.

That's a shame, if you don't have the natural contours it takes a lot out of it. :(

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Breasts are of course very good too! Boobs might be a good test to see if you can trust him with your pussy!

I can see it now "Behave yourself with my tits and then I'll think about giving you my pussy" !

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

Bit of topic

But I actually dreamed about the clone a willy kit last night!

I dreamed my OH cloned his and it came out exactly the same as HUD right down to being the correct colour, even picking up the colour of the veins. Was a bit to life like :/. Lol

Dxx

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Bambilly_cit has an amazing cast of her boobs and pregnant torso on her living room wall. I love it, so beautiful!

She used the plaster of paris bandage strips. Excellent stuff! :D

And a little tip, buy some liquid latex after you make a plaster mould and you can make a lovely, latex.....anything :D

Don't know if it's safe for insertion/Iinserting into once dry, will have to investigate the ingredients! :D Can always buy liquid silicone if not, i'd just rather have rubber ^_^

That could be interesting. Build your on sex toy from your partners cast. :)

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Ouch unlucky mate maybe you waited to long. Im looking forward to one of these myself

well.

got the new bag of moulding powder through from LH

tried it last night and the mould has dried...worked pretty well :)

doesnt look the same colour though and dick tried to disappear half way through...felt like dipping it in a bowl of porridge lol

gonna order a new one at some point and do it again

good fun

just make sure you do it on lino or laminate floor :)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.