• the maths of doggie style....

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

oh woe is me amd my doggie style antics......still couldn't manage to do it comfortably, however in the process we did discover some very strange but veeeeery nice positions that seemed to defy gravity so i won't even try to explain!

didn't help that he kept trying to stick it in the wrong hole! i will admit i'm mildly curious about that but far too nervous to actually try it!

Oh you can't say that! I'm very curious now!

x

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

lol it would involve diagrams haha won't sound sexy if i try and explain it.....

well, i thought i'd be polite seeing as i left you in the dark on that last one. We finally figured it out, turns out the kitchen table is the perfect height to bend me over and do me from behind, its bloody wonderful! We've now even managed proper doggie style, i'm so happy lol......

dontav1 [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

ok, don't laugh here, but i just don't get how it works unless you have like a 12 inch schlong!

my OH is probs about 6.5 inches and we have tried in the past but we can't seem to get it right, he just can't get in me and stay there. I will admit i really have a giant bum, does that get in the way cos heavenn knows there ain't much i can do to change that. I just don't get how its meant to work. I read that it was good for small penises but how the bloomin' heck does that work, i just don't understand how they manage to get it in there and then for it to not fall out!

i really want to try it, but i'm just not sure how to co-ordinate it. Help?

Okay first I have to say "LOL" but only cause I know the feeling!!!! My rear end is pretty blessed itself.... A simple tip could be to grab your nearest pillow and lay your head on it to the side because you are laying down but your knees hold your bum up it sort of allows your area to be more on show also to help you can also use your own hands to separate your bum cheeks thus helping access and sort of relocationg some of the bulk that may be in the way... plus most guys think its sexier (maybe cause they think we're asking for it) depending on height ratios as well you may find it easier to be on the edge of your bed with your feet hanging on the edge so your bum is facing AWAY from the mattress area and have him stand.

dontav1 [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

oh woe is me amd my doggie style antics......still couldn't manage to do it comfortably, however in the process we did discover some very strange but veeeeery nice positions that seemed to defy gravity so i won't even try to explain!

didn't help that he kept trying to stick it in the wrong hole! i will admit i'm mildly curious about that but far too nervous to actually try it!

I can fully sympathize with the whole "wrong hole!" problem I'm forever redirecting my bf (and my previous ones when I was with them!) that they are just trying to aim the wrong way.... if i'm on my back they reach to far down ... doggy? too far up.... I can't figure out if my body is REALLY that confusing or... if maybe they are really .... males

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Throw out the conventional means and mix it up. Use pillows to prop yourself up, lay a little down low for easier access. Experiment till you guys get the best position to suit your needs.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

With a previous partner, we couldn't get doggy to work *at all*... but with my current partner it's all good. Both averagely-endowed blokes, and my arse has been the same size the whole time :P

I second the pillows idea -- if you lay your pelvis on them and let him navigate from behind, it should work!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried it over the bath? If you put one foot on the side of the bath he should be able to get in ok and then you can either stay like that or move to both feet on the floor, another one that usually works as others have said is onthe bed, wit your bum in the air face on the bed xx

yea we managed it, now we do it aaaaaall the time, over the bed, the kitchen table, the sofa, the bath, everything!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

yea we managed it, now we do it aaaaaall the time, over the bed, the kitchen table, the sofa, the bath, everything!

Welldone, glad your enjoying it... sure sounds like you are remember to give the neighbours break ......sometimes

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Love the success congratulations, though now curious on these gravity defying moves. Please indulge us!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

jackador123 wrote:

Love the success congratulations, though now curious on these gravity defying moves. Please indulge us!

I agree! you cant half tell something!

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

interesting thread. the wife and I have had issues with this when we first started trying it and eventually found something that works for us.

she tends to push her rear airwards to make it easier, we have also found that it needs to be a bit more controlled, no mad borderline epilectic thrusting or you end up dropping the baton.

Also I would recommend trying it with her lying down flat on the bed,and you sit astride her, legs outside hers. it is very good.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

I agree! you cant half tell something!

lol they were very complicated, i have a pocket kama sutra and they were't in there.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.