£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Floggers

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

I'd suggest a flogger before a paddle. Much softer and better for inexperienced hands!

The lady has said she reckons paddles and floggers would be dull, and wants a riding crop... Scares the bejesus out of me going straight for that level....

I'd definitely get a flogger first and work up...even if you just get the cheapest one you can find! Crops are much stingier because they are so slim and flexible. You can use a crop gently too of course but it's tougher to be gentle with a crop than with a flogger.

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

I'd suggest a flogger before a paddle. Much softer and better for inexperienced hands!

The lady has said she reckons paddles and floggers would be dull, and wants a riding crop... Scares the bejesus out of me going straight for that level....

They are a bit too hard in my opinion... Unlike paddles or soft floggers it can break the skin quite easily...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

I'd have thought that as there are so many different parts of the body to abuse, if a flogger does seem a little dull on ones bum, pussy flogging would be an obvious alternative to keep getting value out of it.

Another plus! Floggers are generally more versatile in my opinion. Ad got a little flog on her ribs last nite... she liked! Solid spankers are a bit too hard for that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.