• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Little Advice?

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

bohohippy wrote:

I've just got a new boyfriend and we've been together about 2 months. Before me he's never had a gf, sex or much else apart from say exchanging photos or having a crush on someone. Anyhow, we had sex first time about a week into the relationship and everything is going great. On the other hand, we've come up against a problem, well it isn't a problem, I don't want to phrase it as that really.

Basically, 1. he has no stamina and although I'm fine with him cumming quick first time and taking 10 minutes longer second time, it really bugs him and I'm sure maybe it'll bug me eventually. So to the guys, how did you build stamina so you could go a while without needing to cum?

2. because i've posted about this in another forum I think I've found the answer to this but I'd like more opinions. Sometimes, usually after the first time he'll get hard and before entering me, go soft again. Or even go soft whilst inside me. Again this only becomes a problem when we're both frustrated and wanna fuck Has anyone ever had this problem? Or had this problem with a guy? Saying last time we had sex he stayed up to even close the curtains and to stop and play with me for a while. But that was the first go.

Also, is it rare for a guy to be able to go 11 times in 24 hours or even cum 3 times without going down or stopping between? Haha, he can do this on a rare occation, mainly if we haven't had a sex for a week

Hi, just in response to this, my OH (who's nearly 37 and is experienced) can do this. It's not everytime, but sometimes he will cum, stay inside me and then start to slow move again, fuck a bit more, cum, and repeat. Three is the most though - I'm pushing for a fourth

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I think it may be nerves , I had the same problem for years (sometimes it still happens) with my wife who was my then girlfriend and the girl I had been chasing for many years.

Relaxation techniques are a good way forward to try to ease the pressure of performance anxiety.

As for the amount of times in 24 hours, i dont think that is abnormal, though impressive. I think i have managed to come about 20 times when i was younger in one day by myself, now with a partner it depends if it is sex or other means....for example i can have sex 5 or six times a day but can manage 8 or 10 blowjobs in a 24 hour period. Any more and it gets a bit raw!

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

Ah I made both of us sore this weekend. We didn't even have sex that long tbh, he lasted quite a bit longer first time round which made him happy, he did go soft 3 times the 2nd time before he was able to cum again. I had a talk with him too, about the need to put effort into his practise because it's him who complains he cums too soon and how annoyed he gets at going small. Lol I can't practise for him. Since he's sore now, he can't really practise the next couple of days and he's at mine Tuesday night. Can he practise during sex?

Also is it bad to make our bits sore (we used lube every time when it started getting a bit harder to push in) So it doesn't hurt during sex just when he pulls out, probs the fact i have stubble down there at the moment. I don't know. =] He seems to have developed one or two white spots on his head where he's sore, so he's going to watch it for a few days... hopefully it's just the soreness?

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps you could prolong the foreplay by sending him naughty texts and piccys perhaps, during the day. You've got a big build up if you've been talking dirty all day, plus any foreplay on top of that as soon as you are both home.

x

His phone won't accept incoming picture messages, altho email would work but he couldn't view them at work. I might get him to sort his phone out at the shop =P

I thought about that, but it's how to go about it? Any tips?

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Well you could always send him texts rather than images, the imagination is a very powerful thing! There are a lot of tips, best bet to have a peek at these threads...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/60724-dirty-text-messages/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/43382-talking-naughty/

x

He came to stay Tuesday night and because I was feeling poorly and he was exhausted from work we didn't have sex, althoguh i did wank him off watching football, then we went Safari park and I teased him a innocent way, with holding kisses and holding him a bit to tightly sometimes =) when we got home we watched some more football and eventually I pounced him and he lasted much longer even in the first time. 1-2 hours later i pounced him again before he went home and again he lasted longer and he was a lot more dominant. =]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.