• Shower Sex, your tips and tricks?

    1275429429
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    *Gloop in the mouth on the brain

    1275429490
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    Has AdnaW been distracting you again?

    1275429567
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    Has AdnaW been distracting you again?

    Nope... that's why its on the brain!

    (I'll let her off, she's being a busy bee!)

    1275429693
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    WandA wrote:

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    Has AdnaW been distracting you again?

    Nope... that's why its on the brain!

    (I'll let her off, she's being a busy bee!)

    When's her next exam? Wish her luck from me... CCW x

    1275430057
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    When's her next exam? Wish her luck from me... CCW x

    Thanks sweet :)

    Got 2 on Thurs, 1 on Fri and then I'm all done - whoo hoo!

    OA is proving a huge distraction - well it's not just that, it's the fact that my brain is full and revision is no longer working I'm starting to feel demotivated! Ah well, must plod on :)

    Axx

    1275430204
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    When's her next exam? Wish her luck from me... CCW x

    Thanks sweet :)

    Got 2 on Thurs, 1 on Fri and then I'm all done - whoo hoo!

    OA is proving a huge distraction - well it's not just that, it's the fact that my brain is full and revision is no longer working I'm starting to feel demotivated! Ah well, must plod on :)

    Axx

    Oh sorry - I didn't know you were here! I'd have wished you luck directly!

    not too many till you get a holiday from it all. Remember taking breaks is important for concentration - we're a valuable aid to your revision...

    1275430411
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I'm popping in and out - as little as I can but still can't avoid it!

    Yes you are a valuable aid!

    It's (the OA) ridded my headache at least!

    Ax

    1275432543
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    sulks about tiny shower with fixed head on the ceiling

    1275436045
    slowhand [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2008

    Luckily we have firm walls so the OH is sometimes treated to being picked up in the shower. Legs wrapped round waist and back thrust against the wall with water cascading all over our bodies - can't be beat. Apart from that time in the bath with a whole bottle of baby oil

    1275445385
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Nexas wrote:

    Is it odd that I'd be scared of slipping...? LOL

    Oh god no, thats why they invented suction handles http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16715 and foot rests http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16716.

    Must get these though the place im movig to doesnt have a shower.... must get one fitted asap =)

    1275485961
    LOVE [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 191
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2009

    HAD SHOWER LAST WEEK WITH BLACK KNICKERS ON UNDER WHITE LEGGINGS SO THE KNICKERS SHOWED THROUGH

    NICE SENSATION

    1275501370
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    LOVE wrote:

    HAD SHOWER LAST WEEK WITH BLACK KNICKERS ON UNDER WHITE LEGGINGS SO THE KNICKERS SHOWED THROUGH

    NICE SENSATION

    Hiya LOVE,

    see the button that says "caps lock"?

    If you tap that until the little light disappears before typing people will respond a lot better to your comments.

    (On the internet if you type in capitals it is construed as shouting - so people respond badly to it).

    Best wishes

    CCW

    x

    1275502335
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    LOVE wrote:

    HAD SHOWER LAST WEEK WITH BLACK KNICKERS ON UNDER WHITE LEGGINGS SO THE KNICKERS SHOWED THROUGH

    NICE SENSATION

    Hiya LOVE,

    see the button that says "caps lock"?

    If you tap that until the little light disappears before typing people will respond a lot better to your comments.

    (On the internet if you type in capitals it is construed as shouting - so people respond badly to it).

    Best wishes

    CCW

    x

    Dell should have you right on their helpline!

    You must sure know lots about computers CCW... could you help me?

    Although I'm having no problems with my spell checker, I just can't seem to turn on my sarcasm detector at the moment... I jest CCW, I like your relaxed/jokey style on the forums, reminds me of myself.

    1275502674
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    Well I'd seen that others had given advice on netiquette before hand, so maybe specifics were required.

    Although I can be a cowbag at times

    thanks for taking my comments in the manner they were intended

    1275502771
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    Well I'd seen that others had given advice on netiquette before hand, so maybe specifics were required.

    Although I can be a cowbag at times

    thanks for taking my comments in the manner they were intended

    Your always so nice CCW, no way anyone could take them as offensive hun =) Xxx

    1275503067
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    Well I'd seen that others had given advice on netiquette before hand, so maybe specifics were required.

    Although I can be a cowbag at times

    thanks for taking my comments in the manner they were intended

    I did want my sarcasm to also sound sarcastic in 'our' () way not a nasty way.

    Is annoying when everything is in caps... Or people don't know the '.' exists (I mean full stop, not slightly spooked timy face).

    1275507428
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    although respect is due to the tiny spooked dude.

    '.'

    (that's him, surprised at being mentioned twice in one day)

    1275507581
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    Is it odd that I'd be scared of slipping...? LOL

    Oh god no, thats why they invented suction handles http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16715 and foot rests http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16716.

    Must get these though the place im movig to doesnt have a shower.... must get one fitted asap =)

    Same goes for using silicone lubricant in the bathroom! I'm very wary that's why I haven't tried it yet, but for me things just aren't comfortable in water without something helping! Just be careful not to use oil or shower gel (even specific ones for cleaning your bits are for external use only) you could end up with some nasties! Water based lubricant will just wash away so silicone is the way to go just use it very sparingly and be careful!!!

    x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.