£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Guilty Pleasures...

Lovehoney - The Professor [sign in to see picture]

'Paparazzi' and 'Poker Face' are great records, period. And she is a fantastic pop star. Who knows if she'll be around in 5 years time, but personally I think she's got legs...

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

'Paparazzi' and 'Poker Face' are great records, period. And she is a fantastic pop star. Who knows if she'll be around in 5 years time, but personally I think she's got legs...

YES! And she can really sing and play the piano! I also think bad romance is a masterpiece! I would love do go out dancing with her...if only Jim Will Fix It was still on!

xxKPxx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

I can't hear poker face without thinking of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNaegHyZqeU&feature=related

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Guilty pleasure...KPs picture! *drools* - I'm meant to be revising you distraction!

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Mad interview with her:

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article7129672.ece

Bit too lovely though... Interesting though, they go to a sex club.

KittyPurry wrote:

I love lady gaga because she's mental! I think her music is good but I think she makes it so much better with her showmanship and wackyness! I'd LOVE to see her in concert!

xxKPxx

Check that post for Gaga mentaliness!

Not just dancing the Gaga does!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Guilty pleasure...KPs picture! *drools* - I'm meant to be revising you distraction!

Ax

Tee hee! I'll draw some signal transduction pathways on my tum just for you

xxKPxx

While we're on the subject of GP, who's watching Eurovision?! France looking good from here...

And Greece's lead singer looks like Peter Hook.

And the UK entry sounds like a Sonia B-side circa 1987.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Tee hee! I'll draw some signal transduction pathways on my tum just for you

xxKPxx

That'd be a new way of remembering things

I'm sure I'd remember things way better if that was my revision technique

Ax

While we're on the subject of GP, who's watching Eurovision?! France looking good from here...

Oooo... I've just created a thread on it!

Not based on who will win... The winner is always Nomarkania (Wasn't that a Peter Andre song?).

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

CurlyCpl wrote:

Oh dear also just going through iTunes collection and have to add synth pop to my guilty pleasures - Pet Shop Boys, New Order, a bit of Wham

I guiltily admit that I'm enjoying Wham too...

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Big Brother - the final one start on the 9th *sniff* car crash telly but I love it!

x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

starts*

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Big Brother - the final one start on the 9th *sniff* car crash telly but I love it!

x

I have never watched any "reality tv" like that out of my own free will. ( we had a "media" section in my GCSE english where i had to watch it so i dont count that) it just annoys me to be honest.

my guilty pleasure ive just remembered is cheesestrings or pepperami! if i buy it it will all be gone in less than 24hrs, which is really sad. student delicacy of supernoodles with pepperami cut into it is delish :P

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Reality TV frustrates me as well. It shows a lot about the general public to allow companies to still churn out profits from that useless crap they call "entertainment".

And your doing it all wrong Sweetlove! It's Supernoodles with Mattessons smoked sausage and a chilli or two if you like, not Pepperami. :O

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

The Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool. I sometimes spend two hours in there just sitting looking at the amazing paintings. The peace and quiet in there is brilliant.

The 19th century collection is one of the best in the world.

My kids know every single painting in there by now! Yes, I've dragged them there for as long as I can remember but they go willingly now. Honestly!

SG x

Muz333 wrote:

And your doing it all wrong Sweetlove! It's Supernoodles with Mattessons smoked sausage and a chilli or two if you like, not Pepperami. :O

ahh wellthe mattesons is good too, but i tend to have pepperami as its more travelable for when i do packed lunches for uni. and it reminds me of slobbing it on the duke of Edinborough award and having to cook on those Trangia stoves!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I don't mean to knock the pepperami as it's a major food group in part of my student diet but when it comes to Suppernoodles, smoked sausage is best.

yeah whatevers available/ cheapo meat for me. unfortunatley processed meat products like pepperami are the only ones that are on offer most the time.

another guilty pleasure of mine is those puzzle magazines! i can sit for hours on the train or in a cafe filling them in, but sad for someone my age

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

The Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool. I sometimes spend two hours in there just sitting looking at the amazing paintings. The peace and quiet in there is brilliant.

The 19th century collection is one of the best in the world.

My kids know every single painting in there by now! Yes, I've dragged them there for as long as I can remember but they go willingly now. Honestly!

SG x

I beleive at the Tate we have a rather big Picasso exhibition soon! (Will make a change from some of the shite in there now, No, not all of it is but some is).

Keep your eyes peeled if you like Picasso SG!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.