• Climax issues.......Frustrating..!!!!!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted some advice really and to see whether anyone else experiences the same thing.........i go through phases every so often where im unable to climax......my other half can play with me for ages.........but i just never tip over the edge........frustrates the hell out of me......use toys alot as well.....and just wondered if perhaps my clit is just getting numb from being played with so often..................

Dont get me wrong......normally im fine and can climax everytime...but im currently going through a frustration phase....................any suggestions???........its killing me.....lol

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

the frustration probably starts a barrier. your body needs to relax and get into the state in which you let yourself go. the only advice i can give ( im a guy im not 100% on all of this girly stuff lol) is relax and do what you want to do. if you feel like ur clit is numb move on to nipples or another area which turns you on, it should give a similar effect but will obviously take a bit more time and effort.. sorry im not much help

good luck sorting this out hunni lks xxxx

Yeah i did wonder perhaps im focusing too much on having to climax and instead just relaxing and going with it.......................orgasm addict........lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Try a forum search. Here is one result:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/87457-struggling-to-orgasm-am-i-normal/

I know my girlfriend finds it more difficult to come sometimes depending on her cycle. Toys can produce a numbing effect but its not permanent so some people try leaving them for a few weeks and going 'back to normal'.

Of course there are the wider issues of stress, relaxation etc that can hinder/help you to climax. Consider if there are other factors at play.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

its the same thing which makes people have issues with squirting ... focusing on one thing can usually lead you down the wrong path. if its taking a while just settle back relax and go with the flow im sure you will find your spot and climax as usual xxxxxxxx LKS xxxx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

It's very easy to say but thinking about it too much can make it harder and harder to achieve. Best it to lie back and enjoy your body, if it happens or not just enjoy yourself! Perhaps have a bit of fun in the bath with a waterproof toy, some luxurious bubbles and your favourite music playing. Or get your other half to give you a full body massage? All in all don't put too much pressure on yourself, just enjoy the sensations!

x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I would say refrain from clitoral touching for a few days or however long you feel it may take. I'm sure you'll know! You will probably be gagging for some action by this time and be fully responsive in that area. Good luck. SG x

yeah i had a play only yesterday as i was frustrated....and again nothing........so iv decided im gonna go without for a few days....its gonna kill me.....lol......i do have these phases every once in a while...just cant work out why...frustrates my other half as well...............he thinks hes doing something wrong...and he not....feels amazing....just cant tip myself over the edge!!!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Toxycat, I have a similar thing. Every now & again I just lose my orgasm. It doesn't matter how much I play or what toys I pick, I can't reach climax. It is really frustrating but I know it'll come back in a couple of days. If I'm in one of those phases I try not to get myself too excitable so it doesn't matter whether I play or not x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Try giving your partner extra attention if your in a can't orgasm phase. I'm sure he'd appreciate it & when you can orgasm again he can pay you back ;-) x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Having a cocks not so bad, its less prone to breaking down.

I feel for you ladies!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

WandA is spot on there. Women are complicated with their need to be very comfortable and relaxed in order to experience an orgasm (an evolution trait to encourage women to have sex with long term partners as their the ones that would most likely offer support to the child) where as we men are really simple. I've never once had a problem with achieving an orgasm when in a sober state

I think the source of your problem is that your not finding yourself in that relaxed state needed to reach orgasm and the longer you don't the more frustrated you are which is making you even less relaxed, a rather viscous circle. I would suggest having a few glasses of wine and a bath followed by a massage with your partner to really help you unwind before having sex next time. With any luck that will leave your frustrating phase behind.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

The frustration won't be helping.

Us girls do have one thing up on the boys - no blue ball! It's not the end of the world if you don't climax sometimes. Knowing when to give up is half the battle - if you take the pressure off and just play for pleasures sake then the "phase" will pobably pass quite a bit quick.

Goal orientated play is the quickest way to make it harder for yourself!

As WandA said - it can also be indicative of a wider issue, stress, diet, tiredness can all play a part in your sex life/sex drive so take a look at things outside of the bedroom to see if you can figure out what may be causing it.

Menstrual cycle can play a part too.

Hope you figure it out hun

Axx

Hey thanx..........yeah its weird, and i cant put my finger on what triggers it.........but im pleased to say it came to an end this morning after a nice lazy session with my other half...........little red is happy again................;)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.