• Going on a hen night? Design your own T-shirt!

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Apologies for the slightly off-topic post, but I can't contain my excitement.

The Doc, The Professor and sundry other designer and technical types have been mega-busy recently creating a world-beating widget for our hen party web site Hen Night HQ.

And here it its...

Hen Night T-Shirt Designer

We're really pleased with it and would love to know what you think.

Of course you don't have to use to to design a hen night T-shirt, you can put something saucy on it if you want...

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Love it, it's really easy to use and clear and simple. The custom photo option is a neat trick too.

Is it possible to email or link designs to friends? That would be useful to be people making shirts for a group.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Aaaaa I was wondering when I'd see this!

I remember the lovely Carly and Ruth sending me a T-Shirt with the formula on how to kill zombies! Not been useful yet but you can never be too careful...

Will we see it on LH or just HNHQ?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Brilliant! Love it!

I may have one made for work with "STICK YOUR 2% PAY RISE UP YOUR ARSE!" on it.

SG

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Brilliant! Love it!

Haha, creative use of it anyway.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I want!

Pretty reasonable too actually!

Ax

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Brilliant! Love it!

Haha, creative use of it anyway.

Thankyou!

Looks like I'll be getting a lot of T-shirts Muz!

I have many work issues!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Very funky idea! I did some home made ones for a male hen night - he had lots of girly mates so he did a hen night and a stag night with a separate hen night for the bride. Just wondered if you get much call for male hen night items?!

How do you print these? We did ours quickly with an iron transfer and lots of embarrasing baby photos!

PLEASE NOTE: iron on transfers on t-shirt backs + leather sofas = sweaty and sticky mess half on sofa, half on t-shirt!

x

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

We bought a special printer that prints ink straight on to the shirts - no transfers required. The ink holds really well in the wash too.

Good idea on being able to share designs with friends - will see if it's possible!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

We bought a special printer that prints ink straight on to the shirts - no transfers required. The ink holds really well in the wash too.

Good idea on being able to share designs with friends - will see if it's possible!

It does hold well. He does not lie.

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

It does hold well. He does not lie.

Richard you are just a workaholic aren't you?!! Oooo that's very good to know WandA, ours were just a quick cheap fix, which is a shame as they just haven't lasted after a few washes. I don't have anymore hen nights coming up, but several babies and a 30th! Might just have to have a think....

I don't know if you sell them too but we took some fabric pens along for the night, so we could all scrawl good luck wishes on the bride and groom and other naughtiness on each other - my fave was drawing round our hands whilst having a good grope!! It made the t-shirts even more personal and great to look back on and see all those memories!

Might be a good little add on?

x

masterandslave wrote:

Richard you are just a workaholic aren't you?!! Oooo that's very good to know WandA, ours were just a quick cheap fix, which is a shame as they just haven't lasted after a few washes. I don't have anymore hen nights coming up, but several babies and a 30th! Might just have to have a think....

I don't know if you sell them too but we took some fabric pens along for the night, so we could all scrawl good luck wishes on the bride and groom and other naughtiness on each other - my fave was drawing round our hands whilst having a good grope!! It made the t-shirts even more personal and great to look back on and see all those memories!

Might be a good little add on?

x

Like a classier version of cheap permanent markers used at "Carnage" student nights!

Ax

Lol! I wouldn't have called us classy that night! I don't remember much but I have an awful lot of piccys of plastic Madonna boobies and lots of whipped cream!!

*Ahem yes much classier than those pub crawl nights!! You get the idea anywho - plus depending which you get they tend to last even with washing!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Lol! I wouldn't have called us classy that night! I don't remember much but I have an awful lot of piccys of plastic Madonna boobies and lots of whipped cream!!

*Ahem yes much classier than those pub crawl nights!! You get the idea anywho - plus depending which you get they tend to last even with washing!

x

Haha - still sounds classier than Carnage

I disinfected my shoes, still drunk, after Carnage!

Ax

That's impressive hun! We always ended up eating smash for some reason!?

x

masterandslave wrote:

That's impressive hun! We always ended up eating smash for some reason!?

x

Haha - always pizza for me and chips for WandA! Pizza and 2 litre bottles of water before bed - beats having a hangover :P

Ax

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I tend to stay drunk through my hangovers and avoid the suffering with the stupid amounts of alcohol we students drink. When I'm drunk I always without fail end up getting chips with a garlic sauce from a local take away.

I'm really lucky when I've been out drinking on a hen night (see I'm trying to stay on topic here!) I only ever feel tired in the morning or slightly green, but never had a headache hangover!

x

masterandslave wrote:

I'm really lucky when I've been out drinking on a hen night (see I'm trying to stay on topic here!) I only ever feel tired in the morning or slightly green, but never had a headache hangover!

x

Haven't had one in years because I force myself to stay up and drink water before I go to sleep. I feel tired the next day but never hungover - whoop!...errr...after a hen night?

Ax

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.