• Facials - how to get my other half to like them

    1273878937
    Bonky Brendan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    me and my OH have been together for 15 years, and our lovelife is good, but pretty vanilla. In my mind recently i have been having more and more facial fantasies. When I summon up the courage to ask my OH if I can cum on her face, my OH has obliged... but somehow, she never looks like she enjoys it, its more to oblige me..... Is there a way I can get her to come round to the idea / make it easier...and hence have a more enjoyable fantasy.

    Otherwise I just feel embarrased and a bit selfish, and she feels uncomfortable.

    thanks for any advice,

    BM.

    1273879647
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    its one thing people sometimes don't really like

    do you have some tissues/ wetwipes on hand to clean up when youve done? that might help her be more comfortable with the idea.

    would she like it more if you did something she really loved in return for it?

    1273881353
    Bonky Brendan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    hi sweetlove, i dont think giving her something in return is what she wants, normally its a point where i am horny, and she doesnt want full sex, so she just wants to pleasure me ;) not exactly the perfect situation :(

    1273881684
    Columbus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 403
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2009

    Is it the physical side of the mental/emotional side of it she doesn't like? It's really not something that floats my boat so I can't offer any advice about getting her to "like" it. If she doesn't then she doesn't, ya know? But perhaps exploring the reasons why she's not keen might be a good starting point? So, if it's purely the physical side of it, i.e. the mess, then perhaps using things to wipe up quickly afterwards or being careful not to get it in her eye/hair/mouth or whatever might help. If it's more the emotional side of it that puts her off (feeling disrespected/used or whatever) then that might be something you need to discuss. Perhaps explain why it is it turns you on to do that to her??

    1273915838
    GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2008

    I don't know if you can make someone like something, but it always helps to take small steps.
    Do you already practice cumming outside of her body? A leap from nothing to the face could be a tall order. If this is the case maybe try cumming on her body, at the end of sex, to get her used to the idea in an environment where you are both turned on.

    Also does she let you cum in her mouth? Does she enjoy this? If this is something she likes you could try cumming into her open mouth with possibly a bit of splashing on her lips. And take it from there.

    It's definitely a bit sub/dom though. I only ever did this with a girl if she was wanting me to dominate and be a bit degrading.

    1273920287
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Hi there,

    Personally I love it when my OH cums on my face, it doesn't feel at all degrading it just feels naughty and sexy! I know my partner loves and respects me so as far as I'm concerned everything we get up to in the bedroom is intimate and fun.

    The very first thing I would do is ask her if she enjoys it! I don't tend to think to much about what my face is doing when I'm having sex I'm too busy getting into it...it might be that she only looks like she's not having fun because she's concentrating or wincing a bit from a stiff wrist or because she's nervous about getting it in her eye! The only way you'll know how she feels is to ask! Just tell her that you'd hate for her to be doing something she doesn't like for your sake. If it turns out she doesn't like it, try and (gently) find out why and ask if there's anything you can do or say that would make it more enjoyable for her. If it really isn't her thing just tell her you'd be happy not to do it and mean it! Communication is the key but at the end of the day if she's not into it then I would just keep it as your fantasy not something you actually do.

    In terms of making it a little better for her, if it's not something she fundamentally doesn't like....

    I think the suggestions that have been made so far make a lot of sense i.e. if it's an aversion to mess have some wet wipes handy (I would also suggest maybe trying it in the bath or shower). If it's an emotional issue talk about it and try and understand her reasons but be careful not to push it if it's a really sensitive subject. It might just be a case of reassuring her that you love her and that you love sharing your intimate fantasy with her.

    You said doing something for her in return isn't something you think she wants but it doesn't have to be a favour returned there and then. You could do something she'd really love another night (dress as a fireman, let her tie you up, sex in a field...whatever really does it for her).

    If it's just about not wanting to get cum in her eye (entirely understandable because it does hurt!) you could think about finding somewhere else to do it! Her neck, chest, belly, pussy, legs, feet, ass...there are plenty of other naughty spots that would have a great visual impact.

    Hope these ramblings are vaguely helpful! Best of luck

    xxKPxx

    1273945343
    Columbus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 403
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Of course, the last angle to look on this is if she finds it disrespectful or degrading to have you come on her face. A lot of pornos show a lot of this and it doesn't make it look like the most glamourous thing in the world. In fact it can look pretty vile to a woman watching a face shot scene. I know it makes me squirm in some of them. But remember, your not reinacting a porno. It's supposed to be something intimate, and I find it extremely intimate with my OH, rather than something from a bad porno script. Trying to prove this to your partner might not be easy, spesh in the heat of the moment, but if you are taking consideration of her needs throughout the rest of the sex, before that point, and being sure to be delicate and offer to clean her up with tissues or something afterwards and then lots of cuddles, she should surely change her mind,

    Very well put I think!!

    1273952035
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    Hello, you said it's usually when she's not horny, have you tried doing it when she is horny? Maybe it's not that she doesn't like it, it could just be she's not in the mood at the time?

    1273959369
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    As others mentioned its important to find the cause, I know my OH just doesn't like mess so would rather swallow! Works me me! Some people might have mental issues related to the situation.

    Also remember that she may never like it that much... but that can be fine, relationships are give and take! She does it to please you and that's OK. Just make sure you repay the favour!

    1273965580
    Bonky Brendan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    Thanks for all your replies, its helping me work out where I am going wrong. In answer to come questions, my OH is pretty relaxed about pleasuring me, and doesnt have a problem with me cumming elsewhere, like on her boobs or pussy. I think the issue is me cumming on her face, not her in general.

    We have vastly different sex drives, so she is happy with intercourse once a week, and I need some relief more often than that, so we are pretty well versed in wanking me off in fun ways. Its just when I take aim for her face, she looks a bit fearful, as opposed to really into it as I hope for.

    In terms of cumming in her mouth, this is something we do, but more when she is in the mood, but she does like this and likes to do it when she is in the mood. I figured a facial was a good sexy alternative to a blow job, as its more for when shes not up for a mouthful so to speak

    Avreille, its interesting about what you said about porn, and how facials can be pretty vile - i had the exact same thoughts, I tried looking for some porn, something that was erotic and sexy to show her how my fantasy is, but most facials are shot in a pretty 'porno' style way, and I gave up looking as I dont think it would help my cause.

    I think I need to work on the communication side of it a bit more, and talk about her fears. That last time we had a go, we did it in the shower, and that was a bit better, better environment, so some i think is about the messy-ness, but I think some is an emotional barrier, And if I cant get over that, then I will have to respect her and give up.... trouble is, she is such a sexy girl, thats the whole reason why I want to cum on her face!

    Thanks all, any more insights gratefully received.

    1273966114
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    On the porn issue...

    I'd suggest some of the user uploaded stuff. Watching real couples is usually much hotter and more genuine than a horrible forced facial.

    Communication is always the best way!

    1273966343
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Bonky Brendan wrote:

    Thanks for all your replies, its helping me work out where I am going wrong. In answer to come questions, my OH is pretty relaxed about pleasuring me, and doesnt have a problem with me cumming elsewhere, like on her boobs or pussy. I think the issue is me cumming on her face, not her in general.

    We have vastly different sex drives, so she is happy with intercourse once a week, and I need some relief more often than that, so we are pretty well versed in wanking me off in fun ways. Its just when I take aim for her face, she looks a bit fearful, as opposed to really into it as I hope for.

    In terms of cumming in her mouth, this is something we do, but more when she is in the mood, but she does like this and likes to do it when she is in the mood. I figured a facial was a good sexy alternative to a blow job, as its more for when shes not up for a mouthful so to speak

    Avreille, its interesting about what you said about porn, and how facials can be pretty vile - i had the exact same thoughts, I tried looking for some porn, something that was erotic and sexy to show her how my fantasy is, but most facials are shot in a pretty 'porno' style way, and I gave up looking as I dont think it would help my cause.

    I think I need to work on the communication side of it a bit more, and talk about her fears. That last time we had a go, we did it in the shower, and that was a bit better, better environment, so some i think is about the messy-ness, but I think some is an emotional barrier, And if I cant get over that, then I will have to respect her and give up.... trouble is, she is such a sexy girl, thats the whole reason why I want to cum on her face!

    Thanks all, any more insights gratefully received.

    Is she a "clean" person. By which I mean, particularly so. I'm a clean freak, I used to have OCD (well I guess I still do but I used to hand wash about 50 times a day!) and still have issues with cleanliness - apparently I get a funny look on my face when it comes to anything "messy" - could it be related to that?

    Ax

    1273967088
    BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Could always try when she is "into" it, if you cum on her boobs and then gently smear it on her face she can get used to feeling it there without the shock of it blasting at her. Also means you can do it slowly, taking your time to tell her how beautiful she is and how well it suits her (and if your other hand is free to pleasure her, all the better!). Would mean that it's more controlled, so less chance of it hitting hair/eyes/walls and it's only as much or as little as she's ok with, and having her associate cum on her face with being complimented and petted might help push her past any neuroses she might have that are blocking her.

    And if that fails, just tell her how good it is for your skin! She'll be having you bottle the stuff!. Although might be wise to not mention the anti-wrinkle theories if you want her anywhere near your man-juice.

    1273968989
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    What about a half in/ half out attempt in/on her mouth? It might be a good intro if she dribbles cum out of her mouth or takes some and the rest is on her face... Being by her mouth might lead to less worries about the eyes or hair!

    1274137379
    Bonky Brendan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    Well a quick update, a bit of success last night, a combination of a bit of a chat about it, and our monsoon shower, and I have a big smile on my face today. Thanks for all your tips, and helping me work it out. Lets see if I can get get some frequent encore performances, as last night was almost perfect.

    Thanks all!

    1274137613
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Whooo!

    What 'method' did you attempt then?

    1274138692
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    My girlfriend doesn't like it and I've tried throwing a spin on it saying all the fluid from the accessory glands will enrich her skin with sugars and vitamins. At the end of the day I just have to do something she likes in order to get what I want in mutual agreements. I think the reason she doesn't like it is the thought of it going in her hair or having to reapply her foundation after.

    1274138890
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Muz333 wrote:

    My girlfriend doesn't like it and I've tried throwing a spin on it saying all the fluid from the accessory glands will enrich her skin with sugars and vitamins. At the end of the day I just have to do something she likes in order to get what I want in mutual agreements. I think the reason she doesn't like it is the thought of it going in her hair or having to reapply her foundation after.

    Do it just before bed and buy her one of those make up headbands?

    Or do it in the shower?

    Maybe as an occasional treat it could work!

    Ax

    1274139320
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Yeah I do get it as an occasional treat and I'm not overly bothered if she won't do it every time. I also have no issues returning the favour with an act of her choice but the shower idea sounds great and I think I'll have to try that. She's always playing with the shower in there anyway so maybe I could return the favour with the use of the shower head on her.

    1274140207
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Muz333 wrote:

    Yeah I do get it as an occasional treat and I'm not overly bothered if she won't do it every time. I also have no issues returning the favour with an act of her choice but the shower idea sounds great and I think I'll have to try that. She's always playing with the shower in there anyway so maybe I could return the favour with the use of the shower head on her.

    Also - bedside table must haves - a hairband, baby wipes and a come towel!

    I always have them in easy reach for quick clean ups and to protect my hair!

    Ax

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.