Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Small Boobs (Lack of confidence)

    1301102837
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    I know women who are happy with the size etc of their boobs but still wear lightly padded bras just to avoid nippleage. What chance have us small girls got if everyone is wearing padding!

    If my boobs were just a little bigger/fuller I'd be love going braless, and wearing bikinis without those stupid foamy triangle things. I see plenty of full A/B cups proudly doing this always get envious...

    1301103476
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    chipNroll wrote:

    I know women who are happy with the size etc of their boobs but still wear lightly padded bras just to avoid nippleage. What chance have us small girls got if everyone is wearing padding!

    If my boobs were just a little bigger/fuller I'd be love going braless, and wearing bikinis without those stupid foamy triangle things. I see plenty of full A/B cups proudly doing this always get envious...

    I'm completely flat. I mean from the side I look like a boy without a bra. And day to day I do wear lots of padding. But there are *some* styles of top/dress that even I can get away braless. It's just about finding the right style, and having the confidence to just give it a go and not worry about others' opinions!

    Bikini wise I have to wear padding though same as you although I do have one bikini with very little padding that's just a really flattering shape on me.

    Adx

    1301103996
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    chipNroll wrote:

    I know women who are happy with the size etc of their boobs but still wear lightly padded bras just to avoid nippleage. What chance have us small girls got if everyone is wearing padding!

    If my boobs were just a little bigger/fuller I'd be love going braless, and wearing bikinis without those stupid foamy triangle things. I see plenty of full A/B cups proudly doing this always get envious...

    I'm completely flat. I mean from the side I look like a boy without a bra. And day to day I do wear lots of padding. But there are *some* styles of top/dress that even I can get away braless. It's just about finding the right style, and having the confidence to just give it a go and not worry about others' opinions!

    Bikini wise I have to wear padding though same as you although I do have one bikini with very little padding that's just a really flattering shape on me.

    Adx

    Me too apart from a little side boob. Those cheap gel bras that most people wear for a night out, I wear day to day haha. Even with them it's still obvious I have small boobies. If I'm wearing a looser top or tshirt then I might just wear a tshirt/moulded bra to give me some shape

    I'm always dread bikini shopping- nightmare!

    1301104586
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I felt exactly how you do now a while ago but I've learned to enjoy my boobs and I really, genuinely love them now.

    Despite being completely flat, some things look great braless (it has to be something really fitted though and with a very particular neck line but it can be done) I only own one dress that I can confidently wear braless atm but I can assure you it exists! It just requires more searching.

    I enoy wearing bikinis now! With a little padding it means my boobs don't detract from my pert bum or nice hip bones. But with the padding the don't look so small it looks really obvious. I do find when I lean forwards though I reveal all to everyone as they tend to gape but I have "sunbathing" bikinis that are pretty but gape and "swimming" bikinis that are really well fitting and secure but less flattering.

    I think it's important to try and learn to be *as* objective as possible and see yourself through a strangers eyes. But it's hard! I've learnt with time what flatters me and there are certain styles/shapes I'd never even pick up in a shop (which saves the tears if I try something gorgeous on and feel hideous in it)..

    Adx

    1301104945
    SexualHealth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 26 May 2010

    I'm a man, and I've never understood this. I've always liked small breasts. Of course, it's the person that matters most, not what sort of physique they've got; but on balance I'd prefer the boobs smaller.

    Apart from the "tit-wank", I can't see any advantage of larger boobs over smaller ones; and there are lots of disadvantages which I'm sure your larger breasted friends could tell you about...

    1301105134
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    I really want to try on some of those cut-out type swimming costumes/bikinis (not sure what they're actually called). Even though they cover more skin than any of my bikinis there's something quite sexy about them &I don't think anyone would be looking at my (lack of) cleavage. Need to tone up my podgy winter belly too as I'd probably feel much better about having a flat chest if I have the flat stomach to match

    1301105455
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    chipNroll wrote:

    I really want to try on some of those cut-out type swimming costumes/bikinis (not sure what they're actually called). Even though they cover more skin than any of my bikinis there's something quite sexy about them &I don't think anyone would be looking at my (lack of) cleavage. Need to tone up my podgy winter belly too as I'd probably feel much better about having a flat chest if I have the flat stomach to match

    That's one down side of being small. A tummy paunch makes it all "blend in". But I like a feminine or soft tummy on a lady so I quite like having a little layer of fat on my belly. Plus it's a novelty as I haven't an ounce of fat anywhere else due to the joint condition!

    Adx

    1301141585
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 204
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    It's funny how tastes change over the years, in the roaring twenties everyone was trying to make their chests as flat as possible. Personally I prefer breasts on the small side, but as other posters have said, all breasts are good.

    1301463654
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Going to throw this into the mix...

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7823&reviewid=23321#customer_reviews

    Despite the cover and the title, there are loads of stories in there about "french breasts" as KP would call them. My review tells you all you need to know about my own giant boobs and how much of a bloody nightmare they are!

    SS xx

    1301590020
    Camos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 31 Mar 2011

    Personally I love small boobs, my OH is a 34 A and they are fantastic !

    They are far more sexy than big ones, the do say quality rather than quantity ... I agree !

    1301594276
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Camos wrote:

    Personally I love small boobs, my OH is a 34 A and they are fantastic !

    They are far more sexy than big ones, the do say quality rather than quantity ... I agree !

    I think it's more positive to say that *you* find them more attractive (or even better - why make a comparison at all?)

    We all have types, but it's easy to use comparisons to make one "type" feel confident which can make the other "type" feel insecure

    Just because many women with big boobs also feel insecure and the comparison wasn't really necessary to make the point!

    Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay here as I'm sure you will!!

    Adx

    1301598067
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    I have spent my whole life with HUGE boobs and always hated them my OH partner had very small boobs and I am the insecure on so respect to everyone else I see it from all sides. Also just found a lump Tuesday so puts it all in perspective any which way going to hospital Monday . xxxx

    1301598686
    easy_tiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    LuciousLips wrote:

    I have spent my whole life with HUGE boobs and always hated them my OH partner had very small boobs and I am the insecure on so respect to everyone else I see it from all sides. Also just found a lump Tuesday so puts it all in perspective any which way going to hospital Monday . xxxx

    LuciousLips i hope everything go's well for you on monday good luck darling X

    1301599032
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    The majority of lumps turn out to be nothing to worry about but kudos to you for getting it checked out :)

    1301607897
    Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2011

    I'm small and although its a pain finding bras to fit me i'm happy with what ive got. I'm very petite and i think big boobs would look silly on me.

    Didn't always think this way though!

    1301650997
    Satchmo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 27 Nov 2010

    LuciousLips wrote:

    I have spent my whole life with HUGE boobs and always hated them my OH partner had very small boobs and I am the insecure on so respect to everyone else I see it from all sides. Also just found a lump Tuesday so puts it all in perspective any which way going to hospital Monday . xxxx

    Love and good wishes xx

    1301654156
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Camos wrote:

    Personally I love small boobs, my OH is a 34 A and they are fantastic !

    They are far more sexy than big ones, the do say quality rather than quantity ... I agree !

    I think it's more positive to say that *you* find them more attractive (or even better - why make a comparison at all?)

    We all have types, but it's easy to use comparisons to make one "type" feel confident which can make the other "type" feel insecure

    Just because many women with big boobs also feel insecure and the comparison wasn't really necessary to make the point!

    Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay here as I'm sure you will!!

    Adx

    Thanks Ad. I'm a bosomy girl who always hated her bust, and although I've grown to feel much more confident about my body over time, not so long ago comments like Camos would've made me cry!

    I'm sure no offence was intended Camos - just be aware that insecurity works both ways!

    SS xx

    1301654301
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    LuciousLips wrote:

    I have spent my whole life with HUGE boobs and always hated them my OH partner had very small boobs and I am the insecure on so respect to everyone else I see it from all sides. Also just found a lump Tuesday so puts it all in perspective any which way going to hospital Monday . xxxx

    I've had a similar experience. I hope it's nothing to worry about, they are more often than not totally harmless. Thinking of you. Lots of love.

    SS xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.