• Small Boobs (Lack of confidence)

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

lol, at SLM!

Yes, I remember when the booby fairy came to call when my wife was pregnant!

Seriously though all boobies are good boobies! I honestly wouldn't mind what size my wife has, from an a to a ff.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

violeteyes wrote:

x X x wrote:

violeteyes wrote:

my boobs atm are 32DD. problem is if i want these nice plump breasts i have to put up with big belly and big thighs. now im on a regime to get my body smaller my breasts will most certainly shrink. then i sit around moping about my small breasts and not my fat bits its a vicious cycle..

Has it worked out like that for you?

Some people retain their bust size and can still lose weight around them "problem" areas.. but yeah, it depends on the person. You look great in your pics though!

i went through this before. i am naturally a size twelve but went down to a size 8. my breasts practically dissappeared and i was thinking about how i wanted breasts. now i have them i love them!! but i have piled on wieght to get them, so for the summer its goodbye curves and hello flat belly! maybe i should keep up a continual fluctuation throughout summer and winter

My boobs have never shrunk due to exercise, the tissue is different than fat molecules so really they shouldn't shrink unless you are suffering from health related issues. Saying that the tissue around these can skrink and in some people will affect the size and apperance of your breasts. It is sad about curves going though to keep mine as I exercise I do things like side crunches and v-ups, it's kept my waist to have that curvy appearance even though my stomach is thinner and has more muscle, you just need to work the correct muscles and you can mold your body to be striaghter or curvier, of course everyones body differs and has there own limits. Now one thing I wish I could change is my bum it's still fairly round but with all the running it's getting a bit manly, though I'm thinking of purchasing 'The Big Book of Bums' as it has shaping work outs in, also the images look fun.

Booties [sign in to see picture]

(Quotes are getting too long)

I wish I could work out like this, but because of my stomach problems, I can't do much at all. I still do bellydance once a week, but I suffer for it.

I also went from an E cup to a C cup when I dropped 4stone last year. I shouldn't complain because I'm thinner, but I'm still really unhappy with my body. I'm now small-breasted with a big bouncy bum and tree-trunk thighs. So now I am bottom heavy as opposed to my previous (though chunkier) hourglass, with bingo wings and stretch marks. And I'm not even out of my teens yet xD

violeteyes wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

violeteyes wrote:

x X x wrote:

violeteyes wrote:

my boobs atm are 32DD. problem is if i want these nice plump breasts i have to put up with big belly and big thighs. now im on a regime to get my body smaller my breasts will most certainly shrink. then i sit around moping about my small breasts and not my fat bits its a vicious cycle..

Has it worked out like that for you?

Some people retain their bust size and can still lose weight around them "problem" areas.. but yeah, it depends on the person. You look great in your pics though!

i went through this before. i am naturally a size twelve but went down to a size 8. my breasts practically dissappeared and i was thinking about how i wanted breasts. now i have them i love them!! but i have piled on wieght to get them, so for the summer its goodbye curves and hello flat belly! maybe i should keep up a continual fluctuation throughout summer and winter

My boobs have never shrunk due to exercise, the tissue is different than fat molecules so really they shouldn't shrink unless you are suffering from health related issues. Saying that the tissue around these can skrink and in some people will affect the size and apperance of your breasts. It is sad about curves going though to keep mine as I exercise I do things like side crunches and v-ups, it's kept my waist to have that curvy appearance even though my stomach is thinner and has more muscle, you just need to work the correct muscles and you can mold your body to be striaghter or curvier, of course everyones body differs and has there own limits. Now one thing I wish I could change is my bum it's still fairly round but with all the running it's getting a bit manly, though I'm thinking of purchasing 'The Big Book of Bums' as it has shaping work outs in, also the images look fun.

i wish i knew how to properly execute these excersises as i love being curvy. i just cant stand my belly (which isnt huge but often noticeable) or my thighs. i really want to keep my bust size but get rid of excess fat such as around my shoulders.

yes it took a lot of looking into, I need to get back into the swing of going stomach exercises more often myself. If you are running your legs will start to get toned and thinner but you may find as you keep up that type of exercise your thighs may actually become bigger/ go to your orignal size but it will be toned with a lot less fat. Heels are great in keeping legs more female looking, and in all honesty it is believed humans use to run naturally tip toed, but I wouldn't recommend this so much now as the concreat can cause damage to your legs.

An exercise to toe your thighs is just standing striaght with small wieghts in each hand and going onto tip toes, if you can keep your blance move on doing these with you heels slightly over a raised area such as a step.

Theres an exercise that's great for getting rid of that shoulder fat but I can't remember what it's called, butterfly something or other. basically have one foot kneeling on the ground and the other bent in front of you, lean your upper body forward keeping your kneck striaght. hand either side of you and lift them up and down as if they were wings, you can also do this with your arms facing inwards and outwards both will work different muscles. once you have gotten use to this you can use light wieghts, or wrist wieghts, I suggest light as this will tone you rather than bulk you up too much. Start slowly. Also if you can use a cross trainer this will help get rid of the fat there.

If you are going a lot of aerobic exercise I suggest a little wieght work after shorter sessions, too much of one or the other can damage the heart. Aerobic exercise will shrink the hearts which can be dangerous when older, that's if you over do it. With the wieghts you will not need to go too high unless you do want to be a body builder.

To keep up maintaining wieght loss you should from time to time take a few days off, and sometimes work a bit harder, if you keep it the same every day or session your body will adjust.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I have heard of those exercises that are supposed to help with specific target areas but I'm slightly sceptical on how effective they are. I think a lot has to do with a person's genetics.. for example- it differs from person to person on where their body fat is distributed when they gain weight. For some, it goes straight to face, others waits.. hips.. thighs etc.

I'm sure they increase muscle density on those "problem" areas though which therefore logically should help with working off fat.

I've gained a bit of weight and my bust size has increased.. I'm sure they'll decrease if I was to lose weight (In the process of) but again.. just depends. >.<

It doesn't hurt to try out some of those moves though. =P

x X x wrote:

I have heard of those exercises that are supposed to help with specific target areas but I'm slightly sceptical on how effective they are. I think a lot has to do with a person's genetics.. for example- it differs from person to person on where their body fat is distributed when they gain weight. For some, it goes straight to face, others waits.. hips.. thighs etc.

I'm sure they increase muscle density on those "problem" areas though which therefore logically should help with working off fat.

I've gained a bit of weight and my bust size has increased.. I'm sure they'll decrease if I was to lose weight (In the process of) but again.. just depends. >.<

It doesn't hurt to try out some of those moves though. =P

Yes it is partly on genetics but once you gain fat molecules you can never lose them, though you can shrink them. The exercises will mainly work as a form of toning, if you are not doing the correct methods for your body to shrink that fat you will tone if doing those exercise but it won't show. For example someone can do exercises to gain a six pack, if they don't do exercises to lighten the fat but do the muscle building exercises it doesn't mean they don't have that six pack it's just hidden. Also you need to eat correctly and sleep correct to properly benifit when you are trying to tone your boy, you don't really have to diet but just eat right, also if you don't get the right amount of sleep you will not develop the muscles correctly.

maccess [sign in to see picture]

Girls, girls, girls all boobs are lush big or small its the person they are on that makes them special

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

AmbitiousOutsider wrote:

I have very small boobs 34A, and I am really self conscious about them. When out I do wear padded bras but worry once I am in the bedroom. I do have a boyfriend and know his ex had very large boobs, he says he is happy with me but all I hear is that men love big boobs and wonder if he is really happy with me.

I want to be confident about them.

Any other women on here who have small boobs, did you worry about them ?

thanks

Do you want the honest answer from me? If so keep reading.

I like 'medium' or 'average' boobs personally, I care about the person I am with more than their body. The trick is for your personality to make up for any downfalls nature has cursed you with. I have not taken the tme to read all 7 pages of this thread but I am sure some of this will have been mentioned before.

Some guys do not care about breast size in the slightest, my first gf wore a padded bra that made her look like a C-D cup, when that came off it was a surprise to find nothing. However it was her I was after and I found other attributes from her personality to her facial features that I loved. Sounds stupid but if you find the right person and push them away because you feel your body is not good enough its your fault not theirs. Just go with the flow and unless they point it out, assume it's fine and have fun! (If they however do point it out, they are obviously not right for you)

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i am a 30b and love my boob! i wouldn't want to change them even though they are small.

you really would be surprised how many men there are out there that prefer small boobs

so i hope you learn to love your small boobs because let's face it- when we're old and wrinkly and saggy, we will be glad of it!

healerwhore [sign in to see picture]

maccess wrote:

Girls, girls, girls all boobs are lush big or small its the person they are on that makes them special

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Mr Boob wrote:

maccess wrote:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

thank you Mr Boob for your support....

we have had a bum month perhaps we should have a boob month? tasteful of course!

[suspended user]

suspended user

small or big naturally formed are great too

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I have big boobs (although now they look quite small because my pregnant belly starts from just below them ;)) and I don't like it. Getting thinner wouldn't get me anywhere because I have some extra weight only on my thighs. The problem is - I couldn't dress in many outfits because it wouldn't look sexy or nice - it would look awful with my boobs almost out and looking as if I am extremely fat - so it really leads to a lack of confidence for me.

I was even thinking of making a surgery to reduce the size of my boobs - but first - I am afraid of the pain, and second - unfortunately it would most probably leave a scar and I wouldn't like that. So, I don't think I would have the courage to do that any time soon.

I envy all those who have smaller boobs - you can wear practically anything, your boobs wouldn't hang with age, or at least it would be much lesser and slower...

menyanthe wrote:

I have big boobs (although now they look quite small because my pregnant belly starts from just below them ;)) and I don't like it. Getting thinner wouldn't get me anywhere because I have some extra weight only on my thighs. The problem is - I couldn't dress in many outfits because it wouldn't look sexy or nice - it would look awful with my boobs almost out and looking as if I am extremely fat - so it really leads to a lack of confidence for me.

I was even thinking of making a surgery to reduce the size of my boobs - but first - I am afraid of the pain, and second - unfortunately it would most probably leave a scar and I wouldn't like that. So, I don't think I would have the courage to do that any time soon.

I envy all those who have smaller boobs - you can wear practically anything, your boobs wouldn't hang with age, or at least it would be much lesser and slower...

1. The Pregnant belly...... i loved making love to my wife while she was pregnant she looked stunning sat on me cow girl, i am sure your oh will feel the same

2. i am sure you look stunning in a dress and again your oh should think the same and after all that is what matters

3. i cant tell you what to do as its your body but talk to people especially your oh as i bet he loves you just the way you are

4.we have what we have, enjoy what you have got.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

maccess wrote:

menyanthe wrote:

1. The Pregnant belly...... i loved making love to my wife while she was pregnant she looked stunning sat on me cow girl, i am sure your oh will feel the same

2. i am sure you look stunning in a dress and again your oh should think the same and after all that is what matters

3. i cant tell you what to do as its your body but talk to people especially your oh as i bet he loves you just the way you are

4.we have what we have, enjoy what you have got.

Very well said

Its a shame more of us can't feel more comfortable as we are. My opinion is that there are some good cosmetic results but some very dodgy looking ones and really obvious scars as well. They look great in a bra but out of them bloody obvious. Then you've spent thousands and have boobs that look worse than when you started.

It worries me as well when people think ' I'll just go a bit bigger '.

I don't know why it troubles me so much, I just feel its so sad that we ( people / humans ) have such trouble accepting ourselves. Perhaps there is too much info and perfect imagery out there now fuelled with the temptation that you could do something about it.

twinkle154 [sign in to see picture]

I'm small busted. For years was a 32 A,but after 3 kids I now measure a 36 B but don't have any cleavage at all as they aren't very close together !

I now find that because I have a narrow waist most guys like curves and my bum. No need to worry about my boobs.

Find a style of top and bra that flatter you. Different styles of bra can help. It's easier for smaller boobs to wear dresses and tops without a bra as well.

Relax and have fun wth your guy.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i totally just reread my message and realised that i wrote that i love my small boob- meant boobs because i do have two!

Mr Tall [sign in to see picture]

as a bloke I can only replete what has been said already especially -- any boobies are good boobies where men are concerned.- we love to see \touch breasts whatever the size or shape, its just how we are !!! we love em -- and that includes yours hugs x Batch

Mr Shoulders [sign in to see picture]

Can I make a plea to all women as better weather approaches, please please please can we see a return of the Great Brittish Nipple this year ?

There can be no better site than a jean wearing T-shirt clad woman clik clacking down a high street with a entirely natural notification that a cold breeze is about.

Throw away this padded nonsense, go back to the ways of sheer and stand back and wonder at blinded schoolboys and work men falling off scaffolds.

A few bumper to bumper knocks in traffic is well worth the price of a well appointed nipple or two (katmiaow) !

Stick an excited nipple on a fried egg or a space hopper and i'm pretty sure all men would agree size becomes irrelivant.

Thin bra's this summer girls, please !

I'm off to buy some jelly tots and if you want more confidence, stick a nipple on it !

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I love to see a small busted lady with a sheer top and nipplage on show. But unfortunately its a less innocent time now and there are lots of lechy people around which often puts women off wearing things like that.

It's a shame really because to me it just has a simple feminine beauty and isn't necessarily a sexual thing but many do interpret things differently which is a shame!

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.