• Small Boobs (Lack of confidence)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

AD, I don't think you particularly need an ego boost, but either way, profile pics and photo uploads: Wow! Lucky Wanda

Are you saying I have an ego :(

Adx

lol! Ah, no sweetie, thats definitely not what I was trying to say. What I meant was that you come across on here as a very confident and well adjusted individual. Hence, no need for me to give you an extra ego boost. Of course, I could just add that your pics show you to have a very sexy figure, and that Wanda is a lucky guy, but I think I've mentioned the lucky bit before.

Hehe, that's ok then! I work hard to come across as well adjusted

Kidding - I learnt a long time ago that insecurities are a bit of a waste of energy - they serve no positive purpose and won't change anything! So instead, I work on the things I don't like about myself that *can* be changed, and learn to love the things that can't!

And thanks very much for the photo compliments I might be fairly confident but most people would feel vulnerable when they post semi-naked photos - it's nice that they're appreciated

Oh and LH I think WandA was talking about your latest blog photo! Beautiful y'are!

Adxx

Guess who has had logic beaten in to them by their boyfriend?*

*Whispers, Ad was right about that LH*

*Not actual beatings.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Everyone has something about their body they would like to change, from a guy's POV for myself, I would change a few things, but they are impossible to change, the point is a simple one really, we are all human beings, with a form of appearence, what truly counts is how people treat you & how you treat people in life, we all have a wonderful element within ourselves, our hearts, our ability to love people for who & what they are. Loving yourself (not in a naughty way) is a big bonus.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

There are alot of beautiful people on here judging by the pictures & alot of lucky partners for those ladies that are in relationships with partners or prospective partners.

Take care everyone

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I have to say, i actually preffer smaller breasts. Saying that, i dont fixate on just one area. Your personality, clothing, likes, dislikes, scent... everything counts for more.

I'm sure you have heard this before, but.. be yourself. And remember this.... would you rather want people looking at your boobs, or into your eyes? x

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

AmbitiousOutsider wrote:

I have very small boobs 34A, and I am really self conscious about them. When out I do wear padded bras but worry once I am in the bedroom. I do have a boyfriend and know his ex had very large boobs, he says he is happy with me but all I hear is that men love big boobs and wonder if he is really happy with me.

I want to be confident about them.

Any other women on here who have small boobs, did you worry about them ?

thanks

I'm a 38J/36JJ and I have had 2 boyfriends obsessed with breasts, 1 who couldn't care less and practically ignored them and another who didn't care either I think. Anyhow, basically there are men and women out their that prefer big or small or a handful. You're more likely to attract those who like smaller breasts because most people go for what they can see in front of them, a padded bra will only fill you out a bit really, even if its just an extra cup. I wouldn't wish big boobs on anyone, they cause a lot of problems, from growing adnormally, to sagging early, to giving your back and shoulder ache and not to mention the fact bras cost £30 upwards and are mostly disgusting :P

Be proud of your breasts, extremely proud of them, they're part of you, they don't 'make' you, they are just part of you. :)

niceguy [sign in to see picture]

My OH has tiny boobs but I do love them. In fact, I wish she would show off more. She has a gorgeous bum and a great figure even after 2 kids. I was wondering if there was any lingerie that makes the most of small boobs. SOmething off the beaten track. Padded bras are such a turn off. I want to show off her pert nipples.

StrawberryNymph <3 [sign in to see picture]

Get see-through, looks good on petite ladies and no padding

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Only 5 minutes ago we discovered a new tip!

Sheer fabrics, they create shadow underneath the breast and make them look a little bigger.

Good tip from Strawberry too, I find semi-transparent materials to focus smaller breasts in a very feminine way. It portrays a delicate femininity in my opinion.

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20213

I found this was great on my small boobs. It was stretchy and didn't have proper cups, so there were no baggy bits (trying on lingerie where the cups are too big always makes me look silly and dents my confidence, so avoid this if your wife is already self-conscious!). So perhaps try something like this.

I'd avoid anything too plunging and that's obviously designed to show off a cleavage, or she might be put off. Also pick something that makes the most of her bum and other good bits too, and she'll probably be more keen to wear it.

I haven't tried one yet but always imagined a sheer bodystocking would be flattering on smaller boobs? You can get them for less than a tenner so might be worth a try

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I've got E-F breasts, and I love them, although having big boobs brings with it a certain level of insecurity with it too. My boyfriend is very open about the fact he loves my big boobs and wouldn't like it if they were small, and this has left me a bit insecure. I mean, I love that he loves my boobs, but at the same time I'm worried that if something happened to them, it would be major upset for us! Say I got breast cancer and had to have one or both of my boobs removed, or even if I just lost weight (which I'd like to) and my boobs got smaller as a result, it could well cause me major issues. This isn't me saying that small breasts are bad in themselves (I mean hey, boobs are amazing, no matter what size!), but it would make me very insecure. At the same time, I'm insecure with my big boobs, because it makes me feel like my OH appreciates me more because I have body features that please him, and it makes me feel like he should love me whatever I look like.

This probably makes no sense!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

I've got E-F breasts, and I love them, although having big boobs brings with it a certain level of insecurity with it too. My boyfriend is very open about the fact he loves my big boobs and wouldn't like it if they were small, and this has left me a bit insecure. I mean, I love that he loves my boobs, but at the same time I'm worried that if something happened to them, it would be major upset for us! Say I got breast cancer and had to have one or both of my boobs removed, or even if I just lost weight (which I'd like to) and my boobs got smaller as a result, it could well cause me major issues. This isn't me saying that small breasts are bad in themselves (I mean hey, boobs are amazing, no matter what size!), but it would make me very insecure. At the same time, I'm insecure with my big boobs, because it makes me feel like my OH appreciates me more because I have body features that please him, and it makes me feel like he should love me whatever I look like.

No, I feel the same way!

The good thing about my bf is that I know he doesn't really have a preference.. His exes have had various bust sizes but he was quite impressed with my size and teased me about my "D" cups. I think it would have gone either way id I was to have smaller boobs. I attracted him with my wit and wonderful personality lol. It's one of the perks of starting off with an online relationship. He loves how I look but it's not all about that. We talk about boring stuff like current world affairs and politics and still make weird noises on voice chats and laugh about stupid stuff.

Back to the thread title.. I really do think women can flaunt both the slightly small boob look and the volumptuous look. It's tied a lot to confidence and how you come across to people.

violeteyes wrote:

my boobs atm are 32DD. problem is if i want these nice plump breasts i have to put up with big belly and big thighs. now im on a regime to get my body smaller my breasts will most certainly shrink. then i sit around moping about my small breasts and not my fat bits its a vicious cycle..

Has it worked out like that for you?

Some people retain their bust size and can still lose weight around them "problem" areas.. but yeah, it depends on the person. You look great in your pics though!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

He's probably just being a typical boy and putting his foot in it whilst trying to make a compliment. Maybe expressing a strong dislike for small boobs is just his way of trying to make you feel good. Often people try to make others feel better about themselves by being disparaging about people with opposite traits. Like if someone had naturally black hair and disliked it they'd say 'well blondes look like cheap bimbos anyway'. Doesn't mean they wouldn't like the person if they were blonde, they were just looking for a negative in it to give an example of why dark hair's good.

Ask him?

My OH makes it very clear that he does have a preference, and I fit right inside it. We started off online too and I know he loves me no matter what I look like (it's only since I've been on the contraceptive implant I've had large breasts - I was a C when we started out), but he's very vocal about the fact he likes big boobs and not small boobs. Again, I know he'd love me whatever, but it does leave me paranoid that if my boobs did get drastically smaller for some reason he wouldn't love me any more! I know that's a crazy thing to think, but I'm a woman and I don't have to be logical! I think he's just complimented my boobs so much and said how much he likes them the way they are now, it's left me worried what would happen if one day they weren't that way.

chipNroll wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

He's probably just being a typical boy and putting his foot in it whilst trying to make a compliment. Maybe expressing a strong dislike for small boobs is just his way of trying to make you feel good. Often people try to make others feel better about themselves by being disparaging about people with opposite traits. Like if someone had naturally black hair and disliked it they'd say 'well blondes look like cheap bimbos anyway'. Doesn't mean they wouldn't like the person if they were blonde, they were just looking for a negative in it to give an example of why dark hair's good.

Ask him?

Oh, I didn't read the bit about how he wouldn't like it if you had small boobs.. >.<

I definitely agree with cNr's point. Guys tend to do that. Although my OH says he doesn't prefer blondes usually his 2 favourite actresses are blonde for the most part. He likes "faces" more. =] And.. he calls me an asian blonde. >.>

Guys can go too one way when trying to deliver a compliment. I think, we women, analyse things too much too lol. Ask my OH, he'd tell you all about it...

Ecksvie wrote:

My OH makes it very clear that he does have a preference, and I fit right inside it. We started off online too and I know he loves me no matter what I look like (it's only since I've been on the contraceptive implant I've had large breasts - I was a C when we started out), but he's very vocal about the fact he likes big boobs and not small boobs. Again, I know he'd love me whatever, but it does leave me paranoid that if my boobs did get drastically smaller for some reason he wouldn't love me any more! I know that's a crazy thing to think, but I'm a woman and I don't have to be logical! I think he's just complimented my boobs so much and said how much he likes them the way they are now, it's left me worried what would happen if one day they weren't that way.

People can have preferences but still end up with something different and be perfectly happy. =]

I have spoken to him about it before and he said he'd love me anyway, but it makes me feel like it'd be in a "despite of" way rather than just anyway, you know? I'm probably reading way too far into this anyway. We both know the personality is far more important than the way they look. There are also other ways that he's made me feelt better about myself. We were camming one time and I was lying on my side to the camera, and I commented on how truly awful I looked, I honestly looked so fat from that angle. He told me "there's nothing wrong with BBW's", and since then I've felt confident about the way I look. I think personally I would prefer to be a bit thinner with smaller boobs, but the way my body is built I'm never going to be stick thin with tiny boobs anyway so I'm worrying over nothing anyway. My first bra was a B cup when I was 11, and I've never been as small since.

x X x wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

People can have preferences but still end up with something different and be perfectly happy. =]

That's true, and a very good way of looking at it.

I think I'll always be confident with the way I look for one reason or another. I'm a bit overweight right now but I have large boobs so my curvy figure gives me confidence. On the flip side, if I lost weight, I might not have that same confidence from having large boobs, but I'd get it from having a smaller waist. If something happened where I had to have my boobs surgically removed, I'd get confidence just from being alive!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

I'm 'fuller' than I was pre-pregnancy, but I'm 26 weeks gone and still haven't increased cup size . Not sure emy chest has noticed, bar the nipples which are now much bigger, and feeling borderline deformed now!!

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

I'm 'fuller' than I was pre-pregnancy, but I'm 26 weeks gone and still haven't increased cup size . Not sure emy chest has noticed, bar the nipples which are now much bigger, and feeling borderline deformed now!!

Rowan I wouldn't worry about it too much, I was pretty much the same as you when I was pregnant with my son. It wasn't till I think I was about 30 weeks plus that my boobs got bigger, went up 2 cup sizes almost overnight. Woke up one morning shocked! My words (remember like it was yesterday) Where the fuck did they come from! I remember waking my ex and saying to him look! LOOK! But don't dare touch them! They were feeling rather tender. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.