• Small Boobs (Lack of confidence)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

I'm supposedly a 30C but I wear a 32B because 1) it's easier to get hold of & 2) I'm not particularly petite so I'm convinced a 30 band is too small . I know it sounds like I have some sort of boobage going on but I really have hardly anything and it's always been pretty big issue for me. I wear padded bras all the time and the thought of anyone seeing me topless completely fills me with dread. It doesn't help that all the girls in my family (even the young ones!) have big boobs and like to make sure everyone knows about it. great.

If it makes you feel better I'm envious of your 34Bs Chels...

Similar to Ad I believe, 32B/30C, even I've noticed how 30Cs don't seem to exist though!

After extensive research, 4 rather fine piccies, I can scientifically conclude that you are wrong.

I hope you've seen my post above!

Haha! Jynx!

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Haha! Jynx!

Adx

What about Pokemon?

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

I'm supposedly a 30C but I wear a 32B because 1) it's easier to get hold of & 2) I'm not particularly petite so I'm convinced a 30 band is too small . I know it sounds like I have some sort of boobage going on but I really have hardly anything and it's always been pretty big issue for me. I wear padded bras all the time and the thought of anyone seeing me topless completely fills me with dread. It doesn't help that all the girls in my family (even the young ones!) have big boobs and like to make sure everyone knows about it. great.

More similarities! You're the same size as me (30C) and I wear 32B most of the time too since it's cheaper!

Read my post and stop being silly :P

Adx

Lol I told you we have the same boobs! You're lucky enough to have a boyfriend who adores you though which I'm sure does wonders for the ole confidence (yes WandA, I read & loved you post)

chipNroll wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

More similarities! You're the same size as me (30C) and I wear 32B most of the time too since it's cheaper!

Adx

Lol I told you we have the same boobs! You're lucky enough to have a boyfriend who adores you though which I'm sure does wonders for the ole confidence (yes WandA, I read & loved you post)

Of course it does, I learned to love my boobs because of him, but now I've learnt to, I'm in a position where if anyone doesn't like my boobs and takes the piss because I'm flat chested, well they can do one! Because my boobs are just right for me, and anyone who says otherwise is not worth my time! Learn to love your little boobies and it'll not go away!

Adx

(the love for them I mean)

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Well, as a man and a lover of breasts, I have to say in all honesty I love small and medium-sized ones, and can sometimes like larger ones, depending on the proportion of the lady's body, etc. I suppose it all comes from spending a lot of time around lithe dancers in my formative years. . .

One thing I can't stand (or should that be two things?) is breast implants. They look terribly fake - they just don't move right, and they look like they've lost their wonderful squishyness! That goes double for unrealistically large implants!

I think "adult entertainment" has fallen into the trap of thinking more=better. Boobs are good, right? Then more boobs must be brilliant! People buy it because there's nothing else on offer, and people make it because people buy it. Circular resoning, leading to an ever-increasing spiral of boob size and insecurity for ordinary, gorgeous women.

Be happy with who you are, and if your OH says he likes them, then he probably does!

I mean, they're breasts. What's not to llike?

(And if you really want to enhance your bust for a particular outfit or look, bra padding or inserts can do a fabulous job! (But wouldn't you rather pull off an outfit that larger-breasted people couldn't get away with? Think of it as guerilla fashion!))

[suspended user]

suspended user

Really large breast's on a tiny woman look's silly and pretty painfull too my wife is 5'8" and a size 14-16 so a 38b is a nice look and feel but any larger would not look good at all. Smaller is not right because the body is larger then the breast if you know what i mean ..but too big can be embarrasing to a woman and too small depending on body size could cause a lack of confidence but then a nicer bum could make up for it too ..but i'm a male and like what i see or feel so can't answer personally

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I am sure you meant that in the nicest way possible, but it does look a bit dismissive you know!

I hope you don't mind me saying. :/

Back OT... I love smaller boobs too :)

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Mmmm, boobies!

I think the only boobies i don't like are plastic-fantastic fake ones. They actually turn me off, as they don't look "real".

As a bloke, i find it amazing how so many attractive ladies on here could be worried about their cup size. It honestly doesn't matter to us one bit! Ok, i'm sure there are guys around with a "big boob" fetish, but there will be just as many who actively prefer small ones.

So, if any of you worriers need a confidence boost:

Chels, you have a stunningly pretty face in your profile pic. You actually remind me of a young lass who works in the same building as me, and I go week at the knees when she walks past.

CCW, I agree with Wanda, pert and perky, yum!

AD, I don't think you particularly need an ego boost, but either way, profile pics and photo uploads: Wow! Lucky Wanda

LH, Seriously? You should never be worried, you're like a professional model!

CNR, I've only got your bum to compliment, as thats the only pic I've seen, but its a jaw dropping, stop men in their tracks bum.

If I've missed anyone who's posted here in the last couple of pages, let me know, I'm full of (sincere) compliments this morning.

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

Thing is, when i wear paded bra's you wouldnt think my boobs are small - when people hear I want a boob job they think im MAD but its when you get me in a bikini or naked!

I feel like im bottom side heavy and really I think I'd like boobs that weren't massive but a FULL cupsize if you know what i mean, rather than go for DD boobs that stick out, I wanna get ones that are a full C going to a D and soft looking...

I dont mind my nipples, but i dont love them, and my chest bone sticks out so it makes me look more flat chested!

Oh the WOO's of being a girl eh!!

Good idea about my partner enjoying them though, problem is, i get to the stage I just wanna roll over and cry when she looks at them!

cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

I think theres been some amazing advice here on the subject of small boobs from the men and the girls.

As a 30A who wears a 32A because buying my size without resorting to really expensive stuff or the teenage training bras (ugh) is nearly impossible! Most of the time now i love my boobs, they're small and perky, I play a lot of sport and they dont get in the way, I can pad them out for when I want to look larger or i can go without a bra at all. Ok it takes a fair few chicken fillets in a corset to give a resemblance of a cleavage and sometimes I would like bigger boobs to be honest but none of the relationships I've had with men or females have ever complained. Lets face it if your a boob person you wouldnt be going for me anyways!

Everyone has something they hate about about their body or thta sometimes annoys them, learn to love your body with all its imperfections as thats what makes you special.

Nookie [sign in to see picture]

I can sympathise with the small ladies. I myself am a 34B (only just though!) and throughout my teens, it caused me the most horrific insecurities and depression. It sounds so bizarre and irrational that something like that can have such effect. I have never been a particularly insecure person in any other way, but this issue can be such a biggie. Since I met my boyfriend 3 years ago, my confidence has gradually improved (though every so often I'll find myself accidentally subtly perving on women with fantastic cleavage and clenching my fists with envy!!) I agree with the people who said things about nipple play. My boyfriend is wonderful at that. He often starts sex by intensely sucking and playing with my nipples, and it really turns him on, and I try to focus on that when I worry about them. If he was really so underwhelmed by them, I guess he wouldn't do that at all. I think any ladies whose men don't give their AA's, A's and B's enough attention deserve a telling off :p :)

Noon wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I am sure you meant that in the nicest way possible, but it does look a bit dismissive you know!

It wasn't dismissive - I've written about this before, and have an essay to do - my previous post, which I reposted, was very detailed and confidence boosting which is why I referred to it twice on the same page, I didn't have time to rewrite such a detailed reply so I thought bumping that one would suffice. Maybe you could do with reading my post too.

Adx

toycar69 wrote:

AD, I don't think you particularly need an ego boost, but either way, profile pics and photo uploads: Wow! Lucky Wanda

Are you saying I have an ego :(

Adx

chels18 wrote:

Thing is, when i wear paded bra's you wouldnt think my boobs are small - when people hear I want a boob job they think im MAD but its when you get me in a bikini or naked!

I feel like im bottom side heavy and really I think I'd like boobs that weren't massive but a FULL cupsize if you know what i mean, rather than go for DD boobs that stick out, I wanna get ones that are a full C going to a D and soft looking...

I dont mind my nipples, but i dont love them, and my chest bone sticks out so it makes me look more flat chested!

Oh the WOO's of being a girl eh!!

Good idea about my partner enjoying them though, problem is, i get to the stage I just wanna roll over and cry when she looks at them!

I have huge hips, tiny boobs and a less than washboard stomach making me look like a boy from side on without clothes - however, just look at photos of old style painting of classically "beautiful" woman - almost always "bottom heavy" with little, natural boobs - it was considered beautiful before fashion got involved!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Noon wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

It wasn't dismissive - I've written about this before, and have an essay to do - my previous post, which I reposted, was very detailed and confidence boosting which is why I referred to it twice on the same page, I didn't have time to rewrite such a detailed reply so I thought bumping that one would suffice. Maybe you could do with reading my post too.

Adx

Also I should have added - I said what I did specifically to cNr because she has such a similar physique to me and my post detailed how I overcame my own insecurities.

In context - it couldn't have been less dismissive.

Adx

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Adx

lol! Ah, no sweetie, thats definitely not what I was trying to say. What I meant was that you come across on here as a very confident and well adjusted individual. Hence, no need for me to give you an extra ego boost. Of course, I could just add that your pics show you to have a very sexy figure, and that Wanda is a lucky guy, but I think I've mentioned the lucky bit before.

toycar69 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Adx

lol! Ah, no sweetie, thats definitely not what I was trying to say. What I meant was that you come across on here as a very confident and well adjusted individual. Hence, no need for me to give you an extra ego boost. Of course, I could just add that your pics show you to have a very sexy figure, and that Wanda is a lucky guy, but I think I've mentioned the lucky bit before.

Hehe, that's ok then! I work hard to come across as well adjusted

Kidding - I learnt a long time ago that insecurities are a bit of a waste of energy - they serve no positive purpose and won't change anything! So instead, I work on the things I don't like about myself that *can* be changed, and learn to love the things that can't!

And thanks very much for the photo compliments I might be fairly confident but most people would feel vulnerable when they post semi-naked photos - it's nice that they're appreciated

Oh and LH I think WandA was talking about your latest blog photo! Beautiful y'are!

Adxx

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Ones ability to harbour fat upon their upper ribs isn't a gauge of sexiness in my book. I hear more often than not that my lovers are into smaller breasts, but tough shit! My E-cups are what I'm stuck with and therefore so are they.

I refuse to acquire an iota of insecurity over what has been and gone before me and nor should you. I'm not the same shape as any of my friends and they don't appear to be the same shape as any of theirs. And so on. We're all wonderfully unique creatures with inny outty bits all over the shop at different angles and of different volumes. Don't be afraid of your body cos it's yours to work with, so work it gooooood!

xx

Hella, you have a fabulous way with words X

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

hahahahaha ooh which picture? im intregued (how on earth is that spelt? - god i need to go back to like primary school!!)

the more i think about it the more i do love small boobs! ive always been paranoid about mine and did hate them but recently im liking them more and more :) (i think the piercing helps) and they have grown a bit too () yay for boobs

though on other girls i do prefer french breasts (as kp calls them) i think there pretty and feminine, but everyone is unique and individual so i guess boobs are just an added bonus xx

It was a rather fine piccie from a certain website (I won't mention it by name, I don't want the millions flocking to your post to break the internet!). *Off for a sneaky peek just to make sure it hasn't gone!*

I do like KP's term, even if It makes me think of a grumpy lady with smaller boobs.

Intrigued, I hope you don't mind be posting spellings, I only do because you ask!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.