FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Small Boobs (Lack of confidence)

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend has 32A boobs and she does feel really insecure about them and yes my ex's had big cup sizes so she is in a similar situation as you.

To put your fears at rest however breast size means nothing to me, in fact if anything I prefer a cup size of a A-C. Not all men like big breasts and even those that do the size of them will always come second to your personality.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

That was really well said WandA. Made me feel a little squishy on the inside!

Leads me on to another good point about boobs of any kind... They're squishy!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

big boobs or small boobs there all perfect and if someone has a problem with it they need to be left behind. i personally believe there all the same and no one should ever feel a lack of confidence, small boobs have a more gentle image and they tend to hold their shape a lot better.

so big or small just get them out and have fun forget about feeling unsexy, if your in bed with someone im sure they love you for you.

this whole issue is just like the big penis vs little penis argument theres no answer to whats best because everyone loves different things and if you look at most celebrity women and supermodels they are hardly "stacked" such as kate hudson, but there still beautiful and extremely sexy.

LKS xxxx

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

There are theories that small boobs are attractive because they look younger and hence more fertile. Don't argue with science!

Anyway, For small boobs. Some of my opinions below which don't mean I don't like big boobs!

I love how smaller boobs hold their 'shape' and look more rounded.

I love how smaller boobs look perter without support.

I love how smaller boobs (that I've seen) tend to have defined nipples.

I love how smaller boobs just fit in your hand easily. (Isn't it annoying when you want all of something and can't?)

I love how smaller boobs stay perter for longer!

I love how smaller boobs 'mould' to the chest.

I love how smaller boobs 'hang' 'pointy' when in doggy.

I love how smaller boobs make a body look petite and ladylike

etc... There are many many reasons why I prefer smaller boobs! I just find them so feminine.

Pay attention to the advice of people here, especially those who have felt the same. Tigerlilies and AdnaW have both felt the same and realised that that those lovely smaller boobs still leave us men as drooling idiots and its what you do with them that counts. Corsets and other lingerie on smaller boobed ladies drive me bloody wild!

Sex is in the head but not just your head, confidence spreads and says to your partner I feel good and because of that so will you! Imperfections (which smaller boobs are NOT!) don't matter if you get over them, getting over them says "I'm uninhibited and ready for a good time and some fun!" and that is very sexy.

We have preferences but I also believe that the more you love someone the more your preferences change to fit the person you love so if your OH loves you, you need not worry. I love AdnaW to the core and when I think of any random part she has, it either was or has become the most attractive specimen of its kind! Loving her means any part of her represents much more than a desirable fat deposit in the right place! I'm sure your OH feels the same.

Now I will not repeat much more what these sexy and intelligent ladies have said. I just thought another male who loves small boobs might help a little!

Nicely put WandA!

It is only since getting with my OH that I have felt more confident about my small boobs but just very recently I am starting to really love them! How many woman at my age can go without wearing a bra and still look pert!

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

Please don't worry about having small boobs. I wish mine were at lot smaller, I'm think I look very uneven being only 5foot with a massive 30H chest. But I guess I have a huge bum to go with my boobs.

Everyone hates something about themselves and there is no perfect man or woman. Everyone has different view on whats sexy and whats not. I love my men a bit on the cuddly side and women are so much more sexier then men. Boobs don't make women sexy, Everything makes women sexy, their eyes, smile, hips, bum, legs lol I could go on. Big or small, boobs are just boobs and people will love you for you.

Beside, almost every sexy bra set I've found just look so much better in smaller sizes. I'm jealous.

Artel [sign in to see picture]

My OH is a 34A and her breasts are the most beautiful I have seen. I have never been so keen on the more pendulous type.

That said, if hers were bigger, smaller, lop-sided or whatever,that would make no difference. I love for so many more reasons than her chest.

That is just a wonderful bonus.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I wish I had small boobs I have 36D and they are just so painful a lot of the time, especially if I want to do some exercise, it's almost impossible to go for a run or a jog!

There are so many clothes I would adore to get away with not wearing a bra under - that's so phwooooooooar! But I just can't risk it at all, I just end up with yet more pain and not so attractive saggy bits!

x

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

AmbitiousOutsider wrote:

I have very small boobs 34A, and I am really self conscious about them. When out I do wear padded bras but worry once I am in the bedroom. I do have a boyfriend and know his ex had very large boobs, he says he is happy with me but all I hear is that men love big boobs and wonder if he is really happy with me.

I want to be confident about them.

Any other women on here who have small boobs, did you worry about them ?

thanks

I worry about mine all the time.

I wear really padded bras (so much so it thuds against the floor when i take it off)... mine are as 34 B but a very small B... my GF has big boobs and is a size 8 so shes tiny with 32 D boobs (doesn't help with self confidence!)

I'm considering having breast enlargements (which I have wanted for years) to rectify it...

anyone else had this done??

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

chels18 wrote:

I wear really padded bras (so much so it thuds against the floor when i take it off)... mine are as 34 B but a very small B... my GF has big boobs and is a size 8 so shes tiny with 32 D boobs (doesn't help with self confidence!)

I'm considering having breast enlargements (which I have wanted for years) to rectify it...

No, but I spent all of my teens & early twenties wanting one. My mum has huge boobs, my aunties do too - it was what I had grown up with & my brain associated womanliness with G-cup (or more) breasts. When I struggled to fill a b-cup (they're bigger now, but it's just because I'm fat) I felt flat-chested.

I found it helped me to list the things I liked about myself & the things I felt confident about or had been complimented on (even really random stuff like nice nails or white teeth or elegant neck)

Looking at you, I'm sure you could fill an a4 pad with the things you've been complimented on alone - try concentrating on these things, the worries about other body parts will fade...

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

aww thank you Curly... i know there are things i should love about myself but I get totally fixated on my boobs to the extent I wont let my GF touch them or play with them sexually because they can completely turn me off when i see how small they are (or not there when i lay down!)

I put on a stone and they didnt change shape at all (they have no fat in them at all, thats all saved for my tummy, hips and thighs) and lost a stone and again - nothing! I kinda wish I could put weight on them!

Just worried with a boob job I will feel that they are fake and it'll make me feel self concious again!

chels18 wrote:

AmbitiousOutsider wrote:

I have very small boobs 34A, and I am really self conscious about them. When out I do wear padded bras but worry once I am in the bedroom. I do have a boyfriend and know his ex had very large boobs, he says he is happy with me but all I hear is that men love big boobs and wonder if he is really happy with me.

I want to be confident about them.

Any other women on here who have small boobs, did you worry about them ?

thanks

Well, sounds a lovely size to me!

Ad considered it ages ago but just learnt to love her body. I find smaller boobs so feminine. I hope you learn to love 'em too!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

No, but I spent all of my teens & early twenties wanting one. My mum has huge boobs, my aunties do too - it was what I had grown up with & my brain associated womanliness with G-cup (or more) breasts. When I struggled to fill a b-cup (they're bigger now, but it's just because I'm fat) I felt flat-chested.

Well, no matter what you think I think they look very perky and rounded! *humpf!*

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Thanks WandA - I'm much happier now but I remember how it's easy to become fixated on our perceived imperfections. Now I've let go of my hang-ups they're one (two?) of my favourite parts of my body.

Chels - you really are incredibly pretty & I do know how you feel. I know that a lot of people swear by surgery but I would treat it as a last resort. I'm sure you can improve the way you feel about yourself without changing your physical appearance.

I always felt that when I gained weight I gained more everywhere else & that whenever I lost weight I lost most from my breasts. Fairly sure now that it was my mind playing tricks on me. I used to joke that I wanted to have liposuction everywhere else & have it injected back into my boobs. (Yeah, I know, gross.)

It's a shame that you can't let go enough to enjoy them with your GF because I've found that my hubby's desire to play with my boobs also helped me realise that they're desirable regardless of their size.

Is there any aspect of your breasts that you like (you don't have to share but just something to think about). For example, do you like the colour/shape/size of your nipples, do you have any cute freckles/moles, are they perky? Even though the size may not be ideal to you, try & concentrate on their redeeming features.

Hope this helps

CCW x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Hi sweet!

Another small breasted lady here...have you met KP yet? She calls small boobs "French Breasts"

I used to be so insecure - I was physically sick the first time my current fella touched my boobs I hated them that much.

I'm flat as a pancake - side on, with no bra, I look like a boy.

But d'ya know what....I LOVE my boobs now

I realised that they do all the things boobs are meant to do, nude, they look good, in proportion with my figure and the size means they are always pert and perky (and always will be! No matter how old I get ) That is the biggest benefit of small boobs - the perkyness....now my fella LOVES small boobs too - loves how they look, feel (more than a handful is a waste right? Well I'm not quite a handful but still!) so nude, I've learnt to love my boobs.

As for in clothes....fake it! I get REALLY padded bras for a fiver in primark, filled with gel they make it look like I have boobs.

The great thing is, you know when you want to dress up sexy? Small boobed girls don't have to worry as much about over doing it! You've seen those dresses that are slit to the tummy button? Ever seen a big boobed girl wearing one? You can get away with showing off your boobs more if you have a flatter chest - don't ask me why, but you can!

Plus no back pain, and no need to spend a fortune on bras 'cause you don't need the support right

The way I see it is - the only 2 people who get to see my boobs loves them exactly how they are (me and my fella) and to everyone else....I can fake it, so it's win win! All the benefits of small boobs, but I get to pretend I have big boobs in clothes

TL is right, you have to learn to love yourself regardless - lots of men and women adore small boobs, lots of men and women like big ones - lots of men and women love bums more instead!

We're all different - it's the confidence and the personality that makes you ooze sex appeal, not the appearance!

One quick thing - have you ever been measured properly?

I fit in a 34A but actually I should be wearing 30C...all the cup sizes are same if you go down the back size scale if that makes sense?

So a 30C = a 32B = a 34A....if you're petite, you're probably wearing the wrong size bra anyway...it shouldn't make too much of a difference but it's a great confidence booster being able to say you're a C cup even if you're a small C cup

Hope you feel more confident soon!

Axx

Repost of my original post in here - for it's relevance.

Best of both worlds having small boobs! I wouldn't change it! Though I always said I'd have a boob job when I was younger, now, even if I could afford it, I don't think I would!

Adx

Alphena [sign in to see picture]

Personally im not small but my bezzie mate is and all the guys still love her. I hear that there are quite a few men and women lol that would love your boobs xxx

Loves huni wrote:

you know what i wanna carry a mini Ad & WandA in my pocket for when ever i feel down or insecure you two both know how to word things just right! :) makes me happy and smiley! :D x

You leave my penis out of this!

Ok, OK, I'll send it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448

(Hope you wear dungarees or something with equally big pockets...)

Ad showed me a rather fantastic pic you posted recently LH... We both thought for once my stingy stepdad had put the heating on...

I must say though, I am generally rather impressed with the boobage on display here! I love almost all of 'em!

Lou232 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, absolutely they are A_A! I'm "blessed" with 30FF / G breasts and while on occasion it's fun, mostly - really not. OK, so I can fill out dresses / corsets etc (although normally spill out), they balance my rather large bum and look alright in photos etc in the bedroom, but honestly? They get on my nerves. I wouldn't change them now - I'm used to them, quite like them now and I'd look ridiculous without them, given how huge my rear end is, but...I have had to give up on sport bras and now prefer F to M chest binders meaning I can run!

Reasons small boobs rock - you can wear almost anything and not look tarty, clothes actually fit, you can choose whether to draw the eye to breasts or face (honest here - there are people who never talk to my face), you can have rough sex / run / walk or be generally active without pain, you can cuddle people without having to squish boobs all over them, you don't have to rearrange yourself when lying in bed or snuggling up with someone, they don't head south for the winter, you can make them bigger without the drawbacks of living with them, you can buy gorgeous underwear (Agent Provocateur! Why do you hate big boobs?) and you are utterly drop dead gorgeously sexy!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

I'm supposedly a 30C but I wear a 32B because 1) it's easier to get hold of & 2) I'm not particularly petite so I'm convinced a 30 band is too small . I know it sounds like I have some sort of boobage going on but I really have hardly anything and it's always been pretty big issue for me. I wear padded bras all the time and the thought of anyone seeing me topless completely fills me with dread. It doesn't help that all the girls in my family (even the young ones!) have big boobs and like to make sure everyone knows about it. great.

If it makes you feel better I'm envious of your 34Bs Chels...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

I'm supposedly a 30C but I wear a 32B because 1) it's easier to get hold of & 2) I'm not particularly petite so I'm convinced a 30 band is too small . I know it sounds like I have some sort of boobage going on but I really have hardly anything and it's always been pretty big issue for me. I wear padded bras all the time and the thought of anyone seeing me topless completely fills me with dread. It doesn't help that all the girls in my family (even the young ones!) have big boobs and like to make sure everyone knows about it. great.

More similarities! You're the same size as me (30C) and I wear 32B most of the time too since it's cheaper!

Read my post and stop being silly :P

Adx

chipNroll wrote:

Similar to Ad I believe, 32B/30C, even I've noticed how 30Cs don't seem to exist though!

After extensive research, 4 rather fine piccies, I can scientifically conclude that you are wrong.

I hope you've seen my post above!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.