FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. OA Beauty Tips

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Just checked the cupboards and the Nice & Easy non-permanent Light Ash Blonde (don't have a perfect 10 one in) does have H2O2 in it, I've never used peroxide on my hair but it can react with other things, especially if you've dyed your hair before. The Perfect 10 Light Auburn (which is the only Perfect10 we have in at the moment) doesn't contain peroxides... It seems quite an extreme reaction, did you do a skin test?

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

GingerConcubine wrote:

Just checked the cupboards and the Nice & Easy non-permanent Light Ash Blonde (don't have a perfect 10 one in) does have H2O2 in it, I've never used peroxide on my hair but it can react with other things, especially if you've dyed your hair before. The Perfect 10 Light Auburn (which is the only Perfect10 we have in at the moment) doesn't contain peroxides... It seems quite an extreme reaction, did you do a skin test?

yep i did the test and it was fine. the end results where really nice it wash just the dye on my hair that i din't like. have you used the nice and easy permant colour i was just looking for a new hair dye and thought i'd look and see what other dyes they did?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.