£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Something to numb sensitive head

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

No I'm not talking about the head on my neck but the head attached to my shaft :p Basically I've been a long sufferer of prostate/pelvic pain and the front bit of my glans is very sensitive and can actually be painful on ejaculation. Essentially the pain relates to trigger points inside the pelvic floor but I was wondering whether any of these numbing gels/lubricants would have the effect of reducing this sensation? I do use a prostate toy sometimes to try and massage the area internally but that can be too painful at times. I need to find a young lady with long fingers and a good deft touch :D

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

If it is serious pain then you might want to check in with your GP and see if they can help at all, you might find a more permanent solution if you do. Numbing creams/gels might help, just check that they are safe to use on the areas you intend to use them on first and try them out. But personally I'd rather seek medical advice on the matter since it could be a sign of something more sinister and using a numbing agent may make you oblivious to any additional damage you may be causing.

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Have you discussed these issues with your GP?

With the info you've provided they may be able to alleviate the sensitivity you are experiencing. It's not something you should have to put up with.

Pain is a good indication of something that needs attention, so a numbing agent could prevent you from being alerted to something that might cause even more bother after the numbness has faded.

Student20 wrote:

If it is serious pain then you might want to check in with your GP and see if they can help at all, you might find a more permanent solution if you do. Numbing creams/gels might help, just check that they are safe to use on the areas you intend to use them on first and try them out. But personally I'd rather seek medical advice on the matter since it could be a sign of something more sinister and using a numbing agent may make you oblivious to any additional damage you may be causing.

Great minds think alike. What he said

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hello ThinOne. If you haven't already go to see you GP regarding your painful prostate. Funnily enough I was at my GP's on friday gone with a painful right hip but the pain was radiating into my right testicle and down my right thigh into my knee. Classic prostate symptoms. I'm 41 now so thought i'd best get it checked out. The doctor who was a lady checked it internally within 2mins and there was no problem at all. Turns out it's just wear and tear as i'm pretty active. Anyways I now have peace of mind! Which is priceless dude. In regards to numbing your head. There's loads of delay creams and lotions and potions on this site. I once read that Tom Jones the legendary welsh shagging machine used to swill his cock in mouthwash to numb it so he could pound a few more groupies. He'd water it down a tad in a glass then submerge his musical cock in for a few mins alledgedly then give it a quick rinse and he was good to go. . . Again! But seriously see your GP fella. Stay healthy and drink plenty of cranberry juice. SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hello ThinOne. If you haven't already go to see you GP regarding your painful prostate. Funnily enough I was at my GP's on friday gone with a painful right hip but the pain was radiating into my right testicle and down my right thigh into my knee. Classic prostate symptoms. I'm 41 now so thought i'd best get it checked out. The doctor who was a lady checked it internally within 2mins and there was no problem at all. Turns out it's just wear and tear as i'm pretty active. Anyways I now have peace of mind! Which is priceless dude. In regards to numbing your head. There's loads of delay creams and lotions and potions on this site. I once read that Tom Jones the legendary welsh shagging machine used to swill his cock in mouthwash to numb it so he could pound a few more groupies. He'd water it down a tad in a glass then submerge his musical cock in for a few mins alledgedly then give it a quick rinse and he was good to go. . . Again! But seriously see your GP fella. Stay healthy and drink plenty of cranberry juice. SG x

I'm now seeing Tom Jones in a very different light......

Glad to hear you have peace of mind now, SG. I remember Hugh Grant speaking about a back problem and how it manifested as 'b*llock pain.'

Hope you're dandy!

Hi Tiger ;-) Grrrr. Yup I'm dandy and fine as ever gorgeous one. Yes pain is a strange thing at times girl. I'm sure you know more than most! I do hope your well there btw. Looks like I've over done it on the old hip area. I'm cycling ten miles a day with work travel and hiking and climbing fortnightly, my job is manually hard at times too. Maybe it's time to slow up a bit! Right i'm off for my tea as i'm in work right now! Ta ta x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hi Tiger ;-) Grrrr. Yup I'm dandy and fine as ever gorgeous one. Yes pain is a strange thing at times girl. I'm sure you know more than most! I do hope your well there btw. Looks like I've over done it on the old hip area. I'm cycling ten miles a day with work travel and hiking and climbing fortnightly, my job is manually hard at times too. Maybe it's time to slow up a bit! Right i'm off for my tea as i'm in work right now! Ta ta x

Good grief, man, put your feet up soon. Have a great night's work! x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I have to echo the "see a doctor" advice! Definitely the thing to do!

Also, with you saying it's the pelvic floor causing the pain, have you tried doing pelvic floor exercises? I don't know if it would work for males in the same way but I have pain during sex and sex is near on impossible without pelvic floor exercises - the exercises make it bearable!

Good luck!

Ax

PS - well done SG for being a man about ball ache :)

xx

Thanks for the replies. Don't worry I've seen plenty of GPs, Urologists, Pyschologists, Pain Management, Neurologists and General Surgeons! I've had a barrage of tests, scans and scratching of heads to cover several patients!!!! Essentially it seems as if it began as a prostate problem (cue several strong doses of antibiotics that's messed my stomach up) but they were never able to find any specific. I'm currently working with a physio who deals with pelvic pain issues (mainly in women) and she believes that because of all the stress and worry this has caused over the past couple of decades or so it's left muscles tight and oversensitive. I've been working on relaxation, a series of stretching exercises and I'm also looking to go down the pyscho-sexual therapist route (whatever that is!). She's done some work internally (finger up the bum!!) and has picked up "trigger" points around the prostate and back passage (so everything is tight and tender) which means ejaculation can be a little on the painful side. Now by masturbating I can avoid touching the head but with sex well that's a different matter (hence my lack of sexual activity....).

Pelvic floor exercises have been too much strain for my "tired" muscles but it is something slowly being introduced. It's a problem that seems to occur quite often with men but is virtually ignored by medicine as Dr's tend to through antibiotics at the problem even without signs of an infection (like in my case).

I guess I was looking for a quick fix but I guess reading your replies reminds me that this isn't something that can be fixed with gels and creams!

Thanks for the responses

Thin One wrote:

Thanks for the replies. Don't worry I've seen plenty of GPs, Urologists, Pyschologists, Pain Management, Neurologists and General Surgeons! I've had a barrage of tests, scans and scratching of heads to cover several patients!!!! Essentially it seems as if it began as a prostate problem (cue several strong doses of antibiotics that's messed my stomach up) but they were never able to find any specific. I'm currently working with a physio who deals with pelvic pain issues (mainly in women) and she believes that because of all the stress and worry this has caused over the past couple of decades or so it's left muscles tight and oversensitive. I've been working on relaxation, a series of stretching exercises and I'm also looking to go down the pyscho-sexual therapist route (whatever that is!). She's done some work internally (finger up the bum!!) and has picked up "trigger" points around the prostate and back passage (so everything is tight and tender) which means ejaculation can be a little on the painful side. Now by masturbating I can avoid touching the head but with sex well that's a different matter (hence my lack of sexual activity....).

Pelvic floor exercises have been too much strain for my "tired" muscles but it is something slowly being introduced. It's a problem that seems to occur quite often with men but is virtually ignored by medicine as Dr's tend to through antibiotics at the problem even without signs of an infection (like in my case).

I guess I was looking for a quick fix but I guess reading your replies reminds me that this isn't something that can be fixed with gels and creams!

Thanks for the responses

Hi,

No quick fix here, but can I tell you my story and see if it helps you?

I have a connective tissue disorder called Hypermobility Syndrome (HMS) - my joints over stretch meaning I damage the muscles and I too get the tense, tight muscles but all over my body - it is agonising and I really sympathise with you having it (the tender, tight spots) in such a delicate area.

Now, as a result of the connective tissue disorder, my skin is super sensitive. I have had pain during sex as long as I've had sex as the skin felt red raw. Then, due to worry, I started tensing in response which just made things worse. Sex was unbearable and with that comes all the psychological problems like feeling inadeqate, unfeminine and generally a bit crap. Well that makes you tense up more and generally makes things worse.

Now the pain during sex came before my HMS was diagnosed so I saw numerous gynaes, had biopsies and botox injections under the skin (oh-so-painful). Noone knew what was wrong but the physio seemed to make it bearable though the pain was still there. For me, PC excersises make sex bearable so with time and work I have little doubt they will help you too, just keep at it!

After diagnosis with HMS I was sent to see a physio for my normal muscles and it was agonising to do some of the exercises but with time it does help - really, keep on at it :) In the future, when your muscles are stronger, research whether pilates might help - it works at strengthening your core and pelvic floor, it works wonders for me - it mightn't help you but it's worth a try :) You have to constantly tense your pelvic floor though so don't even think about it 'til you're stronger :)

Sorry for the boring background but I hope you can see the similarities and it reassures you somewhat!

Ax

Hey Ad *waves* Cheers for the man-ball comment! Lol. Check my good morning out from this morning as I know you won't see it lovely ;-) Hope you and the man are okay girl! Gotta dash as about to leave work. SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hey Ad *waves* Cheers for the man-ball comment! Lol. Check my good morning out from this morning as I know you won't see it lovely ;-) Hope you and the man are okay girl! Gotta dash as about to leave work. SG x

:D just replied sweetie - I've replied in there, thank you so much <3

We're both ok, though he's in Hamburg for 4 nights :( I'll catch up with you soon hopefully :) enjoy work

Axx

Grrr, sorry for repetition!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Thin One wrote:

Thanks for the responses

Hi,

No quick fix here, but can I tell you my story and see if it helps you?

I have a connective tissue disorder called Hypermobility Syndrome (HMS) - my joints over stretch meaning I damage the muscles and I too get the tense, tight muscles but all over my body - it is agonising and I really sympathise with you having it (the tender, tight spots) in such a delicate area.

Now, as a result of the connective tissue disorder, my skin is super sensitive. I have had pain during sex as long as I've had sex as the skin felt red raw. Then, due to worry, I started tensing in response which just made things worse. Sex was unbearable and with that comes all the psychological problems like feeling inadeqate, unfeminine and generally a bit crap. Well that makes you tense up more and generally makes things worse.

Now the pain during sex came before my HMS was diagnosed so I saw numerous gynaes, had biopsies and botox injections under the skin (oh-so-painful). Noone knew what was wrong but the physio seemed to make it bearable though the pain was still there. For me, PC excersises make sex bearable so with time and work I have little doubt they will help you too, just keep at it!

After diagnosis with HMS I was sent to see a physio for my normal muscles and it was agonising to do some of the exercises but with time it does help - really, keep on at it :) In the future, when your muscles are stronger, research whether pilates might help - it works at strengthening your core and pelvic floor, it works wonders for me - it mightn't help you but it's worth a try :) You have to constantly tense your pelvic floor though so don't even think about it 'til you're stronger :)

Sorry for the boring background but I hope you can see the similarities and it reassures you somewhat!

Ax

No that's an interesting response and it does indeed prove some reassurance that a sex life is possible with various complaints. I guess I just need to find the right understanding partner to help me along the way.

Thanks

Thin One wrote:

No that's an interesting response and it does indeed prove some reassurance that a sex life is possible with various complaints. I guess I just need to find the right understanding partner to help me along the way.

Thanks

That would be very useful

I know it's different for blokes - but I occasionally find I get pain during orgasm so I just don't orgasm all that often...I feel more satisfied from enjoying myself (with less pain) than I do from orgasming - though I don't know how that would help for a bloke, my fella talks about blue ball if he doesn't come?

It's all very confusing but I hope you figure it out :)

Also - with my fella, I've learnt actually, you can have just as much fun without touching the head

There's a spot just under the head, under the foreskin - opposite the the frenulum (and the frenulum works well too) which is very sensitive and pleasurable for him - great for using my tongue on him, and for using vibrators on him. I'm sure there are male masturbators that have open tops too - in fact now I think of it...there's a toy called the "monkey spanker" .... here it is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7978 which could be useful for head avoidance but still enjoying pleasure?

It's all about finding ways around it until you feel better able to give it another go

This was meant to be a "good luck - hope you suss it out" post....I've made it into another essay though haha sorry, just discovered these things for myself the hard way so I like to pass on stuff to others

Thin One wrote:

Thanks

I know it's different for blokes - but I occasionally find I get pain during orgasm so I just don't orgasm all that often...I feel more satisfied from enjoying myself (with less pain) than I do from orgasming - though I don't know how that would help for a bloke, my fella talks about blue ball if he doesn't come?

Also - with my fella, I've learnt actually, you can have just as much fun without touching the head

There's a spot just under the head, under the foreskin - opposite the the frenulum (and the frenulum works well too) which is very sensitive and pleasurable for him - great for using my tongue on him, and for using vibrators on him. I'm sure there are male masturbators that have open tops too - in fact now I think of it...there's a toy called the "monkey spanker" .... here it is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7978 which could be useful for head avoidance but still enjoying pleasure?

It's all about finding ways around it until you feel better able to give it another go

This was meant to be a "good luck - hope you suss it out" post....I've made it into another essay though haha sorry, just discovered these things for myself the hard way so I like to pass on stuff to others

Thin One wrote:

Thanks

Good luck

Axx

Arghhh double post within the same post...confusing!

Ax

Triple even

*sighs*

sorry!

Tigerlilies wrote:

I'm now seeing Tom Jones in a very different light......

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window
    I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind
    She was my woman
    As she deceived me I watched and went out of my mind

(Swills cock in Listerene)

My, my, my, Delilah
    Why, why, why, Delilah

SG x

Jeez Adna you must have somesort of orgasmic effect on your computer with all these multiple posts!!!! I'll have a look at that device and may give it a go. Again thanks for the advice and words of encouragement.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.