1. Pegging advice

    1590790078
    Foxylealover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2018

    Hi all, I enjoy receiving anal as part of my mine and my wifes sex life, especially being pegged. Was wondering if their is a strap on / anal toy that would give both my wife and myself pleasure at the same time? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

    1590790798
    ForestRomper [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2020

    Something that's double ended and vibrates could well do the trick, I can't personally recommend it as I've yet to try it, but it could be a start in terms of looking for options :)

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37750

    1590796923
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2367
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    It's currently out of stock, but I absolutely love this:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14015

    1590823496
    rockstar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 882
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2010

    We use this.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

    It works very well for both of us.

    We use it in conjunction with a pair of harness briefs as my wife's Kegels are not strong enough to hold it in for a long period of time.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37885

    1590827745
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2702
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    Besides those allready mentioned. You can with a strapon harness use jiggle balls, or a love egg, and a butt plug. Most harnesses have a little pocket for a bullet, you can also slip a pebble style clit vibe behind the harness pad. One with a remote would be best.

    I know someone who removes the backing pad on the harness so that the suction cup on the dildo can rub directly on her clit, with some lube of course.

    1590829410
    ACM80 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2019

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40176 This has been the best one we have used. The adjustable straps are suitable for any size and are washable. Also the two different size attachments are great for beginners, as you can start with the smaller one then when you’re ready use the big one without having to buy anything else. Plus, it vibrates. Winner. Good luck! It’s one of the best and most satisfying new things we’ve ever tried.

    1590872945
    Foxylealover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2018

    rockstar wrote:

    We use this.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

    It works very well for both of us.

    We use it in conjunction with a pair of harness briefs as my wife's Kegels are not strong enough to hold it in for a long period of time.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37885

    Many tha k for the advice, may give the above a try, hopefully will work 😁
    1590884630
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2367
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    Foxylealover wrote:

    rockstar wrote:

    We use this.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

    It works very well for both of us.

    We use it in conjunction with a pair of harness briefs as my wife's Kegels are not strong enough to hold it in for a long period of time.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37885

    Many tha k for the advice, may give the above a try, hopefully will work 😁

    Just make sure to order briefs as well. I have the double strapon (same but without vibration). It's heavy so it really needs the briefs to keep it in place.

    Two more options at the same price:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37883

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37884

    Hope you like it! =)

    1590953647
    Foxylealover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2018

    Smultron wrote:

    Foxylealover wrote:

    rockstar wrote:

    We use this.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

    It works very well for both of us.

    We use it in conjunction with a pair of harness briefs as my wife's Kegels are not strong enough to hold it in for a long period of time.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37885

    Many tha k for the advice, may give the above a try, hopefully will work 😁

    Just make sure to order briefs as well. I have the double strapon (same but without vibration). It's heavy so it really needs the briefs to keep it in place.

    Two more options at the same price:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37883

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37884

    Hope you like it! =)

    Thanks , we are going to give it a try tonight, as we have pegging pants and similar strapless dildo, never thought of putting it in the pegging pants 😐

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.