1. sex while on your period

TattoosAndCurves [sign in to see picture]

I always get so much more horny on my period! My hubby doesn't care about the blood but I'm always on so heavy that it would be awful to clean after lol. We just do other stuff instead.. bullets, BJs etc :D

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

We do it near the end of my period and it’s less of a mess. I have to admit I’m gagging for it by then. He just mind in fact he usually suggests it is we are both comfortable with it.

JustSomeFun [sign in to see picture]

Personally I enjoy having sex with my partner whilst she is on her period, without being too graphic I find that she feels warmer and the extra moisture definitely does not go a miss.

I can't say I am a fan of the blood but this comes with it and for me is no reason not to do engage in sex as mess can be kept to a minimal and any mess is easily cleaned. At the end of the day its natural and we are all adults.

Unfortunately my girlfriend does not feel comfortable with the idea as she feels that it is dirty and often feels uncomfortable / bloated during this time but i am very lucky at the same time as she often tends to my sexual needs during this time so all is well.

Sr1992 [sign in to see picture]

We have done everything whilst time of the month. No issues here :) I’m fact very kinky and highly stimulating imo.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.