1. Thinnest Condoms?

SpartanSpear [sign in to see picture]

Condoms suck! Let's face it!

From experience! Anyone recommend what they feel is the thinnest condoms they could find online?

I have been using Crown Skinless Skin condoms purchased ***EDITED BY MOD***! They are pretty good I have to admit but there has to be better surely?

Durex, Mates, Skyns tried those didnt rate the thin feels that much!

Thanks Guys!!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

These female condoms    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18981     mean you don't wear the condom yourself, so you are getting the not wearing a condom feeling. They need lots of exra lube putting inside them, so they feel realy wet for you, they also need time inside the woman to warm up and soften. So not good for impromptue spontainious sex. I have heard women say they don't affect sensation for her, but not sure that will be true for all women; I'm a pre op, trans woman,  so yet to wear them as a woman.   

You can read my review of them here   https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18981&reviewid=164577#customer_reviews   

I don't have any experience of other brands of barely there condoms besides Skyns, you can look on the LH main site and read a few reviews; but like all reviews the are subjetive relative to the writer of the review. 

By the way it's against forum rules to mention other sites, so no one can tell you about products not sold by LH, without breaking the rules. 

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

Have never found and worn a condom that I liked, regardless of what the manufacturer has said about the product. 

DLJL [sign in to see picture]

The other half has a latex allergy so limited to the brands we are able to use. I think that non latex tend to be thinner because the material they are made from is stronger. I doubt anything will feel as good as having sex without a condom, however we need to stay safe so it is sensible to use one.

johna [sign in to see picture]
    I rate Durex Invisible the best. And I've had two partners worrying that the condom had come off because it felt so like I wasn't wearing one, so can't be bad!

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

JohnA wrote:

I rate Durex Invisible the best. And I've had two partners worrying that the condom had come off because it felt so like I wasn't wearing one, so can't be bad!

I will have to give that type a try next time.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Skyns (as they're latex free) are great. And warm nicely onto the skin, almost shrink wrapping it. Close sensitive and barely-there.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Come on let's faced it. All condoms are manufactured for pleasure regardless if they are thick or thin.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.