1. Lube for a tit wank

ghostonghost [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit of a lover of the 'tit wank' and was wondering for those of you who have received or given one, what lube you have used or think would be best? I've used normal water based lube in the past for this and found it it works fine, but wondered if there was a better alternative? Maybe a massage oil instead? Something long lasting, but still with that wet feeling.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

If it's all 'flesh on flesh' and there are no toys or condoms, or nothing being popped in internally afterwards, then you can pretty much use any lube you like as long as no one has any sensitivities to the ingredients. The oil and silicone based ones will last longer than the water-based ones as the water gradually air-dries or is absorbed (though a extra sprinkle of water will revive them). The oil and silicone ones are a bit trickier to clean out of clothes/bedding though, so bear that in mind.

Personally I love this masturbation cream. It's not toy safe, or for use internally, but it makes for a great hand job. 🙂 It starts off a little like toothpaste, but soon slicks up after it's been stroked in a bit. 👍

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

It'd probably help if I included the link... 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006

Kinky Couple 12399 [sign in to see picture]

I love a titwank !  we usually use the ID glide wanterbased lube  but the best ever was saliva i bought my wife an open mouth gag for christmas and after useing that slipped between her boobs it was amazeing  but maybe tat was just because of how kinky the whole situation was lol

Married Girl [sign in to see picture]

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

I love a titwank !  we usually use the ID glide wanterbased lube  but the best ever was saliva i bought my wife an open mouth gag for christmas and after useing that slipped between her boobs it was amazeing  but maybe tat was just because of how kinky the whole situation was lol

I have to also agree with ID Glide. We get through bottles of it, our personal favourite by a mile! 

Looks interesting, will have to try when it's back in stock. Like the idea because it's thicker that it won't just run all over the place.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

How about coconut oil? It smells great and provides a nice lot of slipperiness . Leave the skin feeling good after too.

wildflower wrote:

How about coconut oil? It smells great and provides a nice lot of slipperiness . Leave the skin feeling good after too.

Interesting like the cooking semi hard kind? I assume it melts fairly quickly, which would work with rubbing into breasts.

Use pure unrefined coconut oil if you can, it has a much nicer smell. It starts off pretty solid, especially in the cold weather but soon turns to liquid with body heat .

MsR [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Use pure unrefined coconut oil if you can, it has a much nicer smell. It starts off pretty solid, especially in the cold weather but soon turns to liquid with body heat .

If you buy a big pot of it you can scrape some off into a glass and stand it in a bowl of warm water - it soon melts and is great for play, massage, skin and hair generally.

MsR wrote:

wildflower wrote:

If you buy a big pot of it you can scrape some off into a glass and stand it in a bowl of warm water - it soon melts and is great for play, massage, skin and hair generally.

Yes I have done that ...I remember I bent a spoon trying to lever it out of the tub though! It's a good all rounder as far as uses go.

KentCouple1990 [sign in to see picture]

I would recommend getting some baby oil and using that. Feels and looks very good!

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

We prefer silicone lube as it doesn’t dry up. A bit messy to clean up though.

Beestinger [sign in to see picture]

Agree with you wildflower coconut oil warmed in small jar good for any skin on skin action mmm

George Kaplan [sign in to see picture]

Love honey release masturbation cream. It will moisturise her boobs too. But only if you plan on finishing in her boobs because it's not designed to be used internally and isn't condom friendly

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoyed giving a nice ‘tit wank'. Unfortunately I only got the chance a couple of times, but each time I didn’t use lube, to be honest neither of us thought about it.

CurvyJilly34F [sign in to see picture]

Like Knight1119 I never thought about lube back in the day...just used my tongue on him whilst in motion...been a long time since I did one...

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

I really miss it, but if I ever get another chance, I think I’ll use lube.

Kinky Couple 12399 [sign in to see picture]

Love Stud Too wrote:

We prefer silicone lube as it doesn’t dry up. A bit messy to clean up though.

allways a mess to clean up when the lube comes out for this lol  if shes not up for me finishing we usually dont use lube

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

I am reffering to when I was younger, an STW-Soapy tit wank-was the order of the day. No need for lube just soapy body wash.

Guess that does not answer your question, but for me that is still the perefered method.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.