Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. anal fisting

dengru [sign in to see picture]

my OH loves it anything to do with my arse and she gets so horny i might go as far as saying she likes it more thn i do lol

Rubber69 [sign in to see picture]

I love to be fisted. I use Doc Johnson Hung strapon which is 8.5 inch in girth so I find taking a fist relatively easy. Its an amazing feeling.

i love to be stretched

that dildo looks like fun

would love to see that in action

aspoonfullmore [sign in to see picture]

Taking baby steps, a whole fist sounds intimidating. But a finger or 3 a little less scary. Can take all of the OH and he is excited to try more when I mentioned it so going to take it slowly and see where we get too.

goign to try and get some fist action today :)

Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]

I love anal but thinking about it sounds painful.

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Yes have to agree. It sounds agony to me lol x

Iso [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend and so started with fingering and I really enjoyed it,so I bought her a strapon and since then it's been great. We've been trying fisting but it always seems to be up to the knuckle then she can't get any deeper in.

Does anyone have any tips on getting past the knuckle's?

Would it be easier opening me up with the 2 hands then going back to one for the fist?

Any feed back would be great x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

What ever works for you, the key is to be relaxed, and work up slowly over as many play sessions as it takes, slow and gentle stretching, and a good thick anal lube, the oil based ones are great for this as they stay slippery longer. Have fun, just take it steady, theres no rush, enjoy the journey, as once you are there you have to find a new one.

Strapon play is great, get her to have you doggy and pull your hair, I love having my hair pulled, it's sooo sexy but I don't know why.

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

One to add to the "to do" list then!

OH

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

One to add to the "to do" list then!

OH

When I can I like to do it to my wife, its quite a kink having your whole hand inside your partners pussy? its not hard just requires patience and practice and you'll get there

I've only just managed to get her to fist me anally which is a great feeling and now she sort of understands seeing her whole hand past the wrist up my bum

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

So I bought a book "A hand in the bush" now my wife and I are enjoying fisting each other way more this last few weeks after reading it together, me anally, her vaginally, she wants to try and acheive a vaginal fisting orgasm and I'm happy to help her out. I also got a book on male fisting but have not read it together yet.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I have been fully fisted by my wife only once and I loved it but after that time I seem to tense up and no matter how hard she tries it aint going in. What I can't understand is I can easily take strap-ons from my wife and her lady friends that are far far bigger than a fist ( well over 8 1/2 " ) and I don't have a problem and take them with ease. My hands are far too big for my wife but she takes her friends anally and V, not at the same time but they have tried and nearly got there.

British DJ [sign in to see picture]

Love being fisted, I work my way up to it through my large plugs and dildos and either use the belladonnas hand dildo or just fist myself! Relaxation is key when doing it and a lot of lube! I have toys that go up to just over 3inch diameter/ 9/10inch circumference so it’s never been a problem. I just want some to tie me up and do it to me so I can fully relax and enjoy it!

British DJ [sign in to see picture]

Love being fisted, I work my way up to it through my large plugs and dildos and either use the belladonnas hand dildo or just fist myself! Relaxation is key when doing it and a lot of lube! I have toys that go up to just over 3inch diameter/ 9/10inch circumference so it’s never been a problem. I just want some to tie me up and do it to me so I can fully relax and enjoy it!

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

Only been fisted by my ex once and it was amazing... the pictures she took were such a turn on too! Would love to experience this again... as well as meeting a lady who enjoys being fisted herself... used to love watching my hand slowly disappear and the reaction it generated was fantastic!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.