£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pearly Penile Papules (PPP)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I mentioned I have these recently in another thread. Anyone ever come across them or had them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

They're often confused with some STDs and I remember a mate asking me about them because he was worried he had caught a disease. So I know three people who have them (me, my mate and his brother) but I've never really come across them since I checked out what mine were.

Anyone ever worried about what they were? Anything else to chime in? Are they unattractive? Do they reach spots where others cannot?

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

I have them too, always wondered what they were and went to the GP just to check. He said they were perfectly normal and that loads of guys come in asking about them too.

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I have seen these a couple of times. I've seen warts before and can tell the difference between these and those, as it were. I am surprised to hear the doctors misdiagnose them though!

Who said that?

If GPs do confuse them then it proves my point about how little people know about them!

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

I thought all guys had them?

So does anyone like my description as a Cock Crown?

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

So does anyone like my description as a Cock Crown?

You're the Pearly King!

Ahahahaha I amuse myself

They're just there, I don't remember not having them to be honest. Though I do wish they would go away or be less obvious I wouldn't consider surgery.

Most penis based grippy things are barbs rather than lumps, though it would be interesting to see if it's a vestigial primate thing. To the science cave!

http://www.intimatemedicine.com/health-and-sex/pearly-penile-papules/

No definate role but a few theories have been proposed. My favourite is the sperm scoop one, just like with damsel flies only they don't look as menacing.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I like them - I like to lick them, they feel nice on my tongue

Other than that I never notice them though *shrugs*

Ax

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I don't have them or know of anyone that does but I am aware of that particular common phenotype. I have something of a similar vein known as sebecaous prominence which is just the sebecaous glands being visible on the underside of the shaft of my penis.

When it first showed itself during puberty I was really really worked up about it for a long time. It wasn't until I had it diagnosed and later on found no woman noticed(or perhaps cared enough to mention) them. I've attached an image from google of this condition below but warning it is of a graphic nature quite obviously.

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg/180px-Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg

Aaaa.... I think you mean 'chickenskin' Muz.

Yeah, normal in males and females, you'd think someone would tell people wouldn't you?

Talking of penile 'deformities' AdnaW recently sucked a vein/gland/lymph thing a bit too hard and It left me with a permanently 'full' hard vein thing on me for a while.

Apparently they are most common from vigorous oral sex... I didn't like it.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

So it's the little yellow dots in the image?

I didn't even notice them at first hehe! I just saw the vein.

*Nips off to check WandA's cock* - yes he has them - I always thought it was just where he shaved, never really noticed them enough to consider them different though.

Doesn't every man have them? Seeings how the hair is quite thick there and the hair grows out of the gland pore (?).

Cool - learn something new everyday!

WandA had a hardened lymph vessel recently - it went down though - apparently it's from too much head

Axx

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Chickenskin, yeah, I guess that's what it looks like! I'm honestly surprised they didn't teach you about any of these normal variances in school. It makes you think immediately that it must be HPV (which only a small fraction show symptoms for and is another thing they failed to mention) or some other STI.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.