FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Online perceptions

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

I've never really noticd before, but having a look, I can curl the toes on my left foot (my smaller one) much more than on my right. I must grip the shoe with my toes without realising.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

GC I give a better footjob with the smaller one for that reason, and can use it to pick stuff up rather than bend down and use my hand!

xGGx

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

GC I give a better footjob with the smaller one for that reason, and can use it to pick stuff up rather than bend down and use my hand!

xGGx

I do that all the time but mainly because I'm too lazy to bend down and pick stuff up lol.. cant just about write with my toes too lol

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Green eyes, waist length black hair, size 10, 5´6 and very mouthy.

Interesting fact? The sport I compete regularly compete in is an extreme sport. Oh and I have masssssive feet for my height

How big are your feet?

MM my feet are size 7-8 which dosn´t sound that monstrous, but I am really petite so they look huge.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

GingerConcubine wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

oh and i have one foot that is half a size bigger than the other

This is annoying, I have it too. What's more annoying is that my shorter foot is also a size wider than my longer foot..

I have this as well, one foot bigger than the other, must be quite common.

I can write with my feet! All be it not very well.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

I can 'click' my toes as well like you would with your fingers. Not as loud but it's definitely audible.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ok it's ages since I've replied to this so it's way back on page one,

I have very long, fine blonde hair with a shortish side fringe. Lots of natural highlights and loads of baby hair.

I have green eyes with gold around the pupils and a thick, dark green/blue ring around the iris. I have really blonde eyelashes and eyebrows that look nearly invisible.

I have lots of freckles and moles. I also have some dark pigmentation on my arms and shoulders which gets darker in the sun.

I'm 5ft 6 a size 8 with really wide hips, small boobs and broad shoulders. I'm also really muscular so I look quite athletic. WandA calls me thunder thighs because my thighs are strong and muscular :P.

And I'm also in the big feet camp - mine are long and thin - size 6.5-7 and I have long toes so I can pick things up and open doors with my feet.

Surprising fact - well last time I answered it was that I rode a motorbike. This time....I love sports (football and F1) yet I'm also really girly. I love heavy metal and rock music and motown and sappy love songs and indie music. Oh and I'm a scientist. A pretty smart one - a 1st class graduate with a PhD to go on to in fact. People who look at me tend to expect me to be a bit dim and ditzy (ok so I'm definitely a ditz, but a smart one) so I guess that's surprising.

Adx

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

I'll give this a go. I'm never very good at describing myself.

I'm tiny in height at 5 foot. I'm sure i used to be half an inch more but I checked recently and it's dead on 5 foot.

I have medium length hair. It's natural colour is brown but I have blonde highlights - I was always blonde as a child and I like it.

My eyes are blue - a moody dark blue, with green and brown flecks. It means they can look completely different depending on the light and my make up - oh and how stormy my mood is.

I'm size 14 at the mo - working towards size 12 (bottom half at least). I've got big boobs, so my top half will never be as small. Since I have started cycling, I love my legs especially when I'm in heels.

Surprising fact: That is tricky to choose. Noone in real life believes how shy I feel. They normally laugh when I say that I am shy. I'm also quite a tomboy at heart and won in a bit of a wrestling match against 3 men.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Ok, here goes:

I'm 7'4", green skinned, and 560lbs. Oh wait, no thats Shrek. Close though

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Ok, here goes:

I'm 7'4", green skinned, and 560lbs. Oh wait, no thats Shrek. Close though

Lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.