• Online perceptions

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

I've got shoulder length dark brown hair (which I dye purple).
    Eyes are also brown and I've got small freckles/moles dotted around my face. Also have small dog bite scars (still not as much feeling on the inside of my cheek as I probably should have).

I'm also a large lady. UK size 22.
    I try to aim the camera away from my chunky bits.

Er.....I write.
    Pretty much it.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I have dark brown hair (with an increasing amount of grey, which I actually rather like!) and green eyes.

I'm also a member of the shy set, but you might not realise it if you met me, as I've become quite good at hiding it. I still dislike big and loud gatherings, though, and I head straight for the kitchen at parties.

Interesting fact: I have a patent lodged in my name, for which I received the princely sum of one GB pound and one US dollar from my (then) employer to grant them the rights to utilise it.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I have red hair and although some people say I am turning bit brown most say thats not true and I do think my hair is not changing much, although it gets lighter in summer. And darker after few days of not washing.

my eyes are bit strange, they have all the colours in. Grey,blue, brown, green. according to my mom my eyes are simply blue, but most say its more grey green or blue green.

Another funny thing is I am size 14-16 and people would guess I have 10kg less than what I do, based on weighting. And would call me still pretty slim. I am 5´7´´ and I not saying how much I weight, but more than people would guess.

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

My natural hair colour is dark brown but dyed jet black at present. My eyes are green. Im a size 10 and stand 5 6". I am certainly not shy in fact im maybe over confident at times, not sure i always like that about myself.

ju [sign in to see picture]

oooh. interesting. OK. I have green eyes, quite a bright green & the ring around the iris is unusually thick & a blue/black colour. My hair is a light brown/dark blond colour with red-ish streaks through it. the streaks look a bit odd & uneven so i tend to dye my hair either red or very dark brown.

surprises? nah- kinda boring...

JH [sign in to see picture]

I have dark brown hair that I generally have very closely shaven, although in the past I used to have longer hair that varied from natural, to bleached blonde, to red and to green. I changed my hair colour quite a lot. As for my eyes they are brown.

Not sure that there is anything particularly surprising about me really so I'll let you know that I'm an artist. There we go.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Naturally brunette- but blonde highlights now, hazel eyes, size 16 and 5 ft 3in - best bits are my boobs and ass!! So my hubby says!

MzBee [sign in to see picture]

Can't remember if I did this thread..

Blue eyes, naturally strawberry blonde. Blonde in the southern hemisphere and strawberry in the northern. So I dye it my natural colour as I like it!

Apparenty my freckles are lovely, I can safely say I do not agree. I'm 5'2 and I can't think of a single interesting fact - apart from that I'm double jointed so can do bendy shapes...

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

Green eyes, waist length black hair, size 10, 5´6 and very mouthy.

Interesting fact? The sport I compete regularly compete in is an extreme sport. Oh and I have masssssive feet for my height

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Interesting fact? The sport I compete regularly compete in is an extreme sport. Oh and I have masssssive feet for my height

How big are your feet?

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

forgot to say I'm 5 foot 9 with size 9 feet and size 22/24 clothing

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Oh what sport do you take part in?

I have very long blonde hair, it's over 3foot long. My eyes are a mix between green, blue, and grey, they look similar to the colour of the sea just before a storm. I'm about 5'10-11" in hieght and currently between anywhere from a size 8-12 in clothing. My waist is between 24-25 inches, and I actually have a six pack, though it's not that impressive yet. I do wear corsets a lot which make me look thinner than I am.

I have an interest in pyrotechnics and wish to lesrn how to use a fire hula hoop. Also I often run around 80miles a week, and enjoy martial arts and gaming. As well as collecting sex toys and books, I collect weaponry and anime. I guess those are a few interesting facts about me.

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

I am a natual brunette, although at the moment am I rocking waist length dreads (:

I am 5'6" and a size 18 with green eyes.

I love snooker and F1, and have an obsession with serial killers and knowing the names of all kinds of paraphilias.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Natural red head, was strawberry blonde but darkened as I got older now starting to get the dreaded grey appearing. so died red with blonde highlights

Eyes are blue/grey I'm 5'3" and a size 12-14

oh and i have one foot that is half a size bigger than the other

xGGx

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

This is annoying, I have it too. What's more annoying is that my shorter foot is also a size wider than my longer foot..

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

ju wrote:

oooh. interesting. OK. I have green eyes, quite a bright green & the ring around the iris is unusually thick & a blue/black colour. My hair is a light brown/dark blond colour with red-ish streaks through it. the streaks look a bit odd & uneven so i tend to dye my hair either red or very dark brown.

surprises? nah- kinda boring...

My eyes are like that too! I have pale green eyes with a thick, dark blue/green ring around the iris and a ring of gold around the pupils fading out into the green part. My eyes are quite unusual - but because they're quite pale they're not that striking until you look closely :)

Adx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I amjust wonde

GingerConcubine wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

This is annoying, I have it too. What's more annoying is that my shorter foot is also a size wider than my longer foot..

Just wondering, how the 2 of you buy shoes? If you dont mind me asking. Custom made?

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Just wondering, how the 2 of you buy shoes? If you dont mind me asking. Custom made?

Nope, I just wear shoes in a 5 (my bigger foot), and make sure they have straps to keep my smaller foot in. I can't really wear ballet pumps, or heels without straps across the foot or ankle because they fall off my smaller foot.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

GingerConcubine wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Nope, I just wear shoes in a 5 (my bigger foot), and make sure they have straps to keep my smaller foot in. I can't really wear ballet pumps, or heels without straps across the foot or ankle because they fall off my smaller foot.

Mine vary in size from a 4 to a 6 depending on style and heel height plus how long I will have them on. Tend to buy for the bigger foot and use heel grips and the gel insole pads on the smaller one. You also develop a grip with the toes of the smaller foot ( if that makes sense)

xGGx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I get searing tendonitis in my feet if I wear shoes even a teeny bit too big due to the gripping! Never used to but since my joints have gotton worse I get it a lot!

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.