£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Online perceptions

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sexy little minx wrote:

I'm a brunette with dark brown eyes.

As for something interesting about me, nothing to unusual. I have a tiny little mole on my left pussy lip. My son was born on friday the 13th and the last 3 numbers on his hospital tag were 666. Freaky!!!

I have a little mole on the left side of my cock and a small birthmark. Also a proper mole on one of my balls. I forgot my PPPs! Pearly Penile Papules, used to freak me out a little, now I think of them as a sort of cock crown !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules Quite common apparently.

(I think my cock would be easy to identify in a line up!)

tronic [sign in to see picture]

1) dark brown hair (short again now hooray) and hazel eyes (is that the right word? brown and green at the same time, sometime look more like one or the other which is wacky!)

2) not especially. i have a very dry wit which can put people off but i don't know if that is how I seem on here or not?

DrunkenLullaby_x [sign in to see picture]

1) I have blue eyes, apparently pretty, but I don't see it. Short dark brown hair, which I really want long again but my hair just will not allow it.

2) I'm quite passionate about things but quickly get bored and move on to the next thing..

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

We went to a proper student bar afterwards and it was all bangy dance music.

As someone who used to DJ a student bar I can only apologise, as we do only ever play bangy dance music.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

GrayMatter wrote:

WandA wrote:

We went to a proper student bar afterwards and it was all bangy dance music.

As someone who used to DJ a student bar I can only apologise, as we do only ever play bangy dance music.

Accepted!

Tyranny of the masses though ey!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I WISH somewhere round here actually played some soul or motown...you get the token song at about 2am but they usually try and mix it with some techno or drum and bass and just ruin it!

I'm definately surprised that anyone else near to my age likes what my other friends refer to as "ye olde music" ... WandA and AdnaW, you guys officially rock ('n' roll)!

xxKPxx

Yeahh I get the same too - we're not normal in a good way of course!!

Luckily there are some great clubs in Liverpool for music like that though,

Ax

wizadora [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

wizadora wrote:

well for those who havent seen me on FB, i have waist-length brown hair and grue eyes (grey/blue!)

something you wouldnt guess about me, i like melodic and alternative heavy metal as well as cheesy pop and ballads hehe!!

Sexy girl who's into melodic and heavy metal? Be still my beating heart!

hehe you made me chuckle last night with this Nexas but was too tired to reply :) thank you tho!

Mistress Cara wrote:

wizadora wrote:

well for those who havent seen me on FB, i have waist-length brown hair and grue eyes (grey/blue!)

Well I'll be checking that out in real life soon, won't I! delicious woman xxx

hahahah yes thank you Cara, I'm really looking forward to it :) be nice to get off this Rock and see people!! just please don't scare the life out of me (too much!), the spirits will be doing that enough on Saturday! x

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

wizadora wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

wizadora wrote:

Well I'll be checking that out in real life soon, won't I! delicious woman xxx

hahahah yes thank you Cara, I'm really looking forward to it :) be nice to get off this Rock and see people!! just please don't scare the life out of me (too much!), the spirits will be doing that enough on Saturday! x

*gasps* As if anyone could think I'm scary! Why, I am the most timid, tame and tender creature you ever did meet

(shoves cattle prod out of sight with a toe, innocent expression on face)

too late!! i saw it! :p

well Cara, you're not so much scary as.....not intimidating...what's the word.....

beth is sweetlove as far as Im aware

Well, Wizadora what is the word then? Lol

xx

I'm gonna go for "overwhelming", you make peeps look at you in awe of your power, prowess and beauty :) x

Thanks! I like being overwhelming and just overwhelming generally

My motto is 'Life is for living' so that's what I intend to do!

I agree!!! and you certainly do that!!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, my man says I have 'soft blue grey green eyes' I think I just have plain blue eyes. I do have long eyelashes (looks like I'm wearing mascara without if they are at all wet lol. Longish brown hair; I'm not sure what he would say there. small breasted but broad shouldered so that I look almost hourglass shaped, not quite. I have a deep abiding love of books. Not sure if there's anything surprising at all about me.

Loves huni wrote:

ooh thankyou to nexas, AdnaW, MC & beth (cant quite figure out if thats who i think it is :S) for adding me on fb i cant quite believe how differently i pictured you AdnaW! i must say you are very beautiful! (plus my oh just went.. WOW thats an ass! that is a really nice ass! hehe)

:) x

thanks Loves huni *squeezes*

I must say - you look stunning on your FB photos (the once I've peeked at) but you look more confident in the LH ones so I like those more (of course it's all about the confidence and nothing at all to do with the semi-nakedness and stunning body)

Ax

Loves huni wrote:

haha thankyou AdnaW :) *lots of squeezy cuddles*

yeah this is my confident side hehe i have a few modelling ones that i suppose look a little confident and are ok but only because theyve been photoshop-ed to hell haha

but im glad you like these ones :) xx

I spotted the photo shoot ones after I posted - they look fab too! I love the Alice shoot photos!

You look lovely in lots of your photos - jealous!

Ax

Oh my god LovesHuni just seen some of the modelling ones I'm so jealous! You have THE perfect body! And such a beautiful face too.

Also: Can we swap legs? lol

*gets distracted by AdnaW's rosy cheeks... again....*

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

After putting up a photo of my face on FB today, I have had 2 people say that they thought I was brunette when I am infact a natural blonde.

I find it fascinating how our perceptions of people online can be so different from reality so I have 2 questions.

1) What is your natural hair and eye colour? (seeings how we all visualise who we speak to, I think this is an interesting one)

2) Is there anything about yourself that you think would suprise us?

I'm being deliberately vague here so I hope some posting will get this thread rolling more than the actual original questions!

Ax

Hmm,

1, My natural hair colour is a sort of mousy brown. I have dyed it jet black though. My eyes are blue.

2, Not sure it would suprise anybody but i'm covered in tattoos and love anything gothic. Its not a physical characteristic but I am actually really shy and quiet until I get to know people, even then I have to be in a smaller group of say 2 or 3 people to be myself.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Adnaw you are not what i expected at all! I thought you would have dark hair and be older! You are very pretty x

Apparently I'm suprising

Thank you! Can I ask why you thought that? I'm fascinated!

SG - Slayer did suprise me! Not at all what I was expecting from you!

Ax

I'm not sure, i have a mental picture of people i talk to online regularly, and they are usuallly totally wrong :) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.