FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Online perceptions

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

wizadora wrote:

well for those who havent seen me on FB, i have waist-length brown hair and grue eyes (grey/blue!)

something you wouldnt guess about me, i like melodic and alternative heavy metal as well as cheesy pop and ballads hehe!!

Another lady with luscious long hair! SS's is waist length too!!

I like the same music! Everyone who sees my mp3 player is suprised by how much rock is on there (e.g. Metallica, and Led Zep and Thin Lizzy - I like old stuff, can you guess?) because I'm the type of person who LOVES to have a good old dance and sing a long in clubs playing pop music

Ax

Green eyes and you like Metallica? WandA is a lucky fellow indeed.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

ahhh thanks Student20 (I wrote just Student then, then got that silly chant in my head - from now on, the 20 will always occur )!

WandA doesn't like the music I like though - he likes Soul, Motown and Jazz...his dad was a mod - mine was a rocker *shrugs* maybe has something to do with it hehe!

Ax

I like soul and motown too btw, just WandA doesn't like rock!

Ax

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Adnaw you are not what i expected at all! I thought you would have dark hair and be older! You are very pretty x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I like this thread!

We're getting interesting snippits!

I got told of by Ad yest for now actually explaining my eye colour or hair colour or telling you people something interesting and going off topic...

So Errrr I have blue eyes and predominately mousey brown hair, it does lighten in the sun (which I avoid) and I used to have little Nazi child hair when I was younger so for ages I was never sure what hair colour I had!

Errr interesting fact... boy I'm dull.... errrr.... I once had an offer to stand as an independent candidate on a local election.

Ilovemyman wrote:

Adnaw you are not what i expected at all! I thought you would have dark hair and be older! You are very pretty x

I remeber going to a comedy show and the comedian saying to me:

"How the f*ck did you get someone like her!"

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I hope she told him it's because you're an amazing lay! That's put him in his place!

SS xx

Ilovemyman wrote:

Apparently I'm suprising

Thank you! Can I ask why you thought that? I'm fascinated!

SG - Slayer did suprise me! Not at all what I was expecting from you!

Ax

SweetSubmission wrote:

I hope she told him it's because you're an amazing lay! That's put him in his place!

SS xx

He might of implied I had a huge cock to make up for my looks!

Meh, I'll take that as a win! Think he was rubbish though.

I also once went to a comedy show with only about 15 people when I was 15... Que EVERY joke explained personally to me in case I was too young. "Working class labour club houses used to have meat raffles, thats why etc..." or a rather butchered account of the Berlin Wall...

I'm only telling you because I blame your type! Don't have rubbish comedians or theatre shows!

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

wizadora wrote:

well for those who havent seen me on FB, i have waist-length brown hair and grue eyes (grey/blue!)

Well I'll be checking that out in real life soon, won't I! delicious woman xxx

SS you're right about partners describing a person differently!

WandA didn't do justice to his eyes - they are amazing - like a watery blue that almost look fluid because of the way the blue settles. I've never seen eyes like them and I love them!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

SS you're right about partners describing a person differently!

WandA didn't do justice to his eyes - they are amazing - like a watery blue that almost look fluid because of the way the blue settles. I've never seen eyes like them and I love them!

Ax

Just checked, nope, they're just blue.

Put that photo up so the others can judge!

Ax

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I Motown!!!!!! So good to dance to and about the only music I could play on bass!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I Motown!!!!!! So good to dance to and about the only music I could play on bass!

xxKPxx

I was in a bar last night that plays some great soul and motown. I go on and off music and it doesn't help when I think most of the new stuff is crap... :/

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

FAO SexyGet

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi3r0_tennis-boob-bouncing_fun

Hiya SS! Just watched this.

Now if you're saying that's what you'd be like. . . . . .

I've booked the court in half an hour girl! Lol

SG x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

xxKPxx

I was in a bar last night that plays some great soul and motown. I go on and off music and it doesn't help when I think most of the new stuff is crap... :/

I WISH somewhere round here actually played some soul or motown...you get the token song at about 2am but they usually try and mix it with some techno or drum and bass and just ruin it!

I'm definately surprised that anyone else near to my age likes what my other friends refer to as "ye olde music" ... WandA and AdnaW, you guys officially rock ('n' roll)!

xxKPxx

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

Anything played in The Blues Brothers is acceptable, but I wouldn't say I like all blues/jazz/soul/assorted other genres.

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

xxKPxx

I WISH somewhere round here actually played some soul or motown...you get the token song at about 2am but they usually try and mix it with some techno or drum and bass and just ruin it!

I'm definately surprised that anyone else near to my age likes what my other friends refer to as "ye olde music" ... WandA and AdnaW, you guys officially rock ('n' roll)!

xxKPxx

We went to a proper student bar afterwards and it was all bangy dance music.

My dads into Northern Soul so I've heard quite a number of different songs many people won't have. Its just upbeat and has strong vocals.

Keep soul'n KP!

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I'm a brunette with dark brown eyes.

As for something interesting about me, nothing to unusual. I have a tiny little mole on my left pussy lip. My son was born on friday the 13th and the last 3 numbers on his hospital tag were 666. Freaky!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.