• Online perceptions

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

SG you're always gorgeous looking to me! Not that Ive seen your head yet but I'm sure that's lovely too. (the one on your shoulders! bad man)

I never tan, I'm always pale! Bore too easily to get a tan lol.

LH no you're not arrogant at all, you're annoyingly perfect in every way! I may just have to start calling you Mary Poppins, lol (ooh that ties into my Disney love!)

xxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Cheers LH! With a body like that girl you do not need any tan believe you me! Lol. Luckily those shallow types are few and far between mate. SG x

She is 'Practically Perfect in Every Way'!

Thanks for admiring me, not sure why! Thank you though. Why wouldn't I want to talk to you! *swoons again*

Yes I was surprised SG is bald too! must be his body balancing out from other areas... *cheeky grin*

Hey MC I used to have my ugly gob up on here. May have been before your time though. Might just put it up one night. . . When it's just you and me ;-) my face that is naughty! Lol SG x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i have blonde hair, which is currently slightly darker "dirty blonde" cause i dyed it. I have brown eyes, and the left one is slightly lazy when im tired.

things people may not know? i am an archer, and I have won the national championships in england and scotland. I have won all three medals ( gold silver and bronze) at all 3 of the national events over the years

I won't piss you off then SL. Don't fancy an arrow in my ass girl :-p x

Ooooooh SL archery, that's both sexy and interesting! I would love to have a go at that, reckon I'd be good with a bow n arrow

And a yummy blonde!

xxx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

aww. im not that good any more, dont have enough practice unfortunatley.

i know S20 shoots as well.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Wow, archery? So cool.

A mystery thing about me - my right eye is blind (although you can't tell by looking at me) and consequently I have no depth perception and a complete inability to play racquet sports.

SS xx

You'd probably still beat me SS! I'd find it very hard to concentrate you see! ;-) SG x

Yeah, that's the other reason I suck at tennis - my boobs hit me in the face if I attempt to run anywhere.

Incidentally, if you show your face and I miss out on seeing it, I shall cry into my cornflake for a week.

SS xx

I will absolutely make sure that you are around when it happens SS! Anyone for tennis? :-) x

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Oh! Me, me please! Although I can't even catch a ball terrible co-ordination but practical boobs I could be a ball girl or something I suppose?

FAO SexyGet

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi3r0_tennis-boob-bouncing_fun

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

That needs more slow motion, a la baywatch.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

i have blonde hair, which is currently slightly darker "dirty blonde" cause i dyed it. I have brown eyes, and the left one is slightly lazy when im tired.

things people may not know? i am an archer, and I have won the national championships in england and scotland. I have won all three medals ( gold silver and bronze) at all 3 of the national events over the years

Wow that's fascinating! My parents did archery when they were younger - we have proper bows in the loft and a hay target in the shed hehe! Sounds like you're really good at it too!

I have a lazy eye - it's perfectly fine, until my hair gets in my eyes or I focus on something small, then I can switch one eye off completely and it'll drift off into the centre...It's pretty cool being able to work your eyes independantly!

SS - my dad is blind in his left eye but he lost his site when he was young so he has a little depth perception - he saw Avatar 3D and was AMAZED he could see in 3D for once having never had that ability properly before...interesting how it worked for him though!

SG - I knew your lady was mixed race, but it's fascinating to read you talking about it - *goes off to google where Guyana is* I'm in a very white area in Derbyshire but luckily most people around me are not too shallow minded - some are though, I can't stand anyone who is!

Ax

Aww SS- can't get that vid running on my phone girl. In work at the moment. I've got flashplayer on this thing too so it should play. I'll check it out as soon as I get home. x

wizadora [sign in to see picture]

well for those who havent seen me on FB, i have waist-length brown hair and grue eyes (grey/blue!)

something you wouldnt guess about me, i like melodic and alternative heavy metal as well as cheesy pop and ballads hehe!!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

wizadora wrote:

well for those who havent seen me on FB, i have waist-length brown hair and grue eyes (grey/blue!)

something you wouldnt guess about me, i like melodic and alternative heavy metal as well as cheesy pop and ballads hehe!!

Another lady with luscious long hair! SS's is waist length too!!

I like the same music! Everyone who sees my mp3 player is suprised by how much rock is on there (e.g. Metallica, and Led Zep and Thin Lizzy - I like old stuff, can you guess?) because I'm the type of person who LOVES to have a good old dance and sing a long in clubs playing pop music

Ax

Slayer fan here! Kids love thrash too, loud house ours is! I love 60's 70's 80's stuff too. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.