Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Online perceptions

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

I started to answer as "I'm brunette with brown eyes and an hourglass figure with some recently acquired wobbly bits I'd really like to lose". OH says it should read:

"I'm quite olive skinned, tan really easily, have a waist length mane of thick chocolate-brown hair and dark brown eyes. I have to get my underwear especially made as my boobs are too big for off the peg bras, even though my waist is tiny, leading to incredibly shapely bottom and thighs". This is one of many reasons why I love him! Seeing myself through his eyes I feel like a goddess! Through my own I'm a chubby girl who needs a hair cut!

Thing you might be surprised by, other than the need for bespoke lingerie, is that I'm of unknown ethnic origin! No idea where my genes came from, but I look like a bit of a mix!

There's a question - how would your OH describe you compared to how you'd describe yourself? Sorry, is that thread crashing, or part of this debate?!

SS xx

Thats a very good question and same as your OH, mine sees me as a stunning, sexy beauty he just cant keep his hands off..... personally I think hes blind lol

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, there are way too many exclamation marks in that post. Seemingly got completely overexcited having seen AdnaW's beautiful face earlier.

SS xx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

I started to answer as "I'm brunette with brown eyes and an hourglass figure with some recently acquired wobbly bits I'd really like to lose". OH says it should read:

"I'm quite olive skinned, tan really easily, have a waist length mane of thick chocolate-brown hair and dark brown eyes. I have to get my underwear especially made as my boobs are too big for off the peg bras, even though my waist is tiny, leading to incredibly shapely bottom and thighs". This is one of many reasons why I love him! Seeing myself through his eyes I feel like a goddess! Through my own I'm a chubby girl who needs a hair cut!

Thing you might be surprised by, other than the need for bespoke lingerie, is that I'm of unknown ethnic origin! No idea where my genes came from, but I look like a bit of a mix!

There's a question - how would your OH describe you compared to how you'd describe yourself? Sorry, is that thread crashing, or part of this debate?!

SS xx

He's a sensible bloke that one is.

Oooo errrrr.... We'll give you a home. Your one of us now SS, your Scouse!

mimiaow wrote:

WandA wrote:

I do like that picture Mimi (mind if I use that?) thats probably why I was happy to also think that!

Sorry WandA, do you mean use the picture? Of course not, do go ahead, but if you meant using the name Mimi, I am more than happy with that too, please do!

I meant name. Tis a great pic but not one I'd have many uses for!

Is that what happens? A scouser spills his seed in/on/over you and you stop being a plummy home counties type and get claimed by the clan of the northern monkeys?!

SS (Southern Fairy!) xx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Big bums are ALWAYS gorgeous Mimi (I like that name too - hope you don't mind )....Have you ever seen the Greek statues of women with high, wide hips and big bums? Very attractive!

SS - you should let your fella describe you more often! You sound more like how you looked in your photo when he describes you!

Your question about comparing your own description and your OHs deserves a separate thread! That's a fab question!!

Ax

SweetSubmission wrote:

Is that what happens? A scouser spills his seed in/on/over you and you stop being a plummy home counties type and get claimed by the clan of the northern monkeys?!

SS (Southern Fairy!) xx

Yes indeed!

Why do you think 'monkey nuts' are called what they are? It was a couple of pissed up Northern Monkeys going down 'sarf' on a stag do, sitting in a few pubs eating some salty nuts, then pulling a coupla birds and spread their seeds in/on/over the locals and taking them back up top and thats why you lot still call 'em monkey nuts... It was the Vikings all over again really...

Once you've been spread according to our archaic tribal traditions we own you. Makes us bloody good in bed though.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I worry this thread may be crashing on the forum rules, but since have been putting up my own photos, then there is no harm. But some people may feel uncomfortable. But its a good idea to get to know the people we thought we already knew.

Hmmm, I don't think so. I see it as some people might uncomfortable with the idea or anal sex for religious reasons but no one would force them to post. I know its different being on a sex forum but we do have these perceptions which we gain mainly from here so it is relevant.

I'm not arguing AA, just pointing out a different side that might make you more comfortable.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I worry this thread may be crashing on the forum rules, but since have been putting up my own photos, then there is no harm. But some people may feel uncomfortable. But its a good idea to get to know the people we thought we already knew.

I considered that but I figured we're not forcing anyone to answer, so people only need to actually answer the qs if they feel comfy, if not they can just add their bit about online perceptions in general!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I considered that but I figured we're not forcing anyone to answer, so people only need to actually answer the qs if they feel comfy, if not they can just add their bit about online perceptions in general!

Ax

Of course noone needs to do anything - bad choice of word there! Sorry!

Ax

in my head, AdnaW, you looked like Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Oddly enough though WandA, you did not look like the Beast!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

in my head, AdnaW, you looked like Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Oddly enough though WandA, you did not look like the Beast!

SS xx

Ahhh that's lovely! Shame I don't look like Belle from Beauty and the Beast though!

Ax

SweetSubmission wrote:

SS xx

Nice to know my personality hasn't portrayed a complete a nutcase bear like creature man thing...

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

SweetSubmission wrote:

SS xx

Nice to know my personality hasn't portrayed a complete a nutcase bear like creature man thing...

Don't forget the badass cape.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Hair? - White. Eyes - Bloodshot.

Strangely I don't form mental pictures of people on forums but I do when talking on the phone. When I meet these people in person I usually find my mental picture is very wide of the mark.

Oddly, if I don't see them again for a long time I find my original mental picture returns if I speak to them again on the phone. Silly but true.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

My eyes are hazel but look gold in the sunlight and I currently have auburn hair.

I think the most surprising thing looks-wise would be how tiny I am in real life. To quote a friend "you're like a real person but scaled down to pocket size"

xxKPxx

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, pretty boring really! Mind you, you can all see the real me in my many pics on my profile. Probably bored of seeing me by now! Lol

Aw LH even your belly button sounds delicious *sigh*

something that would surprise you lot? ummmmmmmmmmm that's a difficult one! I'm pretty damn open on here. In all ways! lol

I used to be a man? JOKING!! lol

I cry at Disney. Complete Disneyaholic.

I love being bound or pinned down and being taken like that.

I don't like my body.

There's a few to be going on with?

xxxxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, well I'm bald as a coot as you know but my hair was jet black. My eyes are Chocolate brown with a hint of green in them and turn an emerald green in the summer! I'm olive skinned and tan easily. Got a cracking tan on my head, face and arms last sunday whilst out hill climbing. Something you may not have known is. . . . My OH is mixed race, her dad was from Guyana. We are one of only a few mixed race couples where I live. Predominately white area. I've had a few arguments lets say with shallow minded dickheads in the past! SG x

LH I thought you would be more... I don't know. Hard. Like arrogant because you're so beautiful I guess. But you're actually really lovely and kind hearted

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.