1. Pegging

Greg1991 [sign in to see picture]

What are woman's views on pegging iv met a few woman who say its hot but are never willing to try it 🙄😔

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

It is something I would do, but I'm not sure that I would be up for it with a casual hookup; more something I would prefer to do if I was in a relationship with the guy. Maybe this is the reason you found no takers, but no harm in keep asking. Mabe ask if they would give you a reason as to why they wouldn't. 

Other than that try when you start a relationship. A lot of people get well into a relationship before they say what kinds of things they would like to try. The older the relationship the harder it gets to risk a negative response. Personally I prefer to speak openly quite early on, and would expect them to do the same. 

There is also the large thread on the subject.   https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/906478-pegging-do-women-enjoy-pegging-their-man/

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Believe me it’s hot. Orgasm wise I don’t get much out of it whilst I’m pegging him but the feeling of power, being in control is incredible and a real turn on. The look on his face when he knows what you are just about to do is memorable and to give him so much pleasure will only be repaid in kind. Definitely a fan of giving my husband some pegging pleasure. Oh and he loves to surrender to me and let me do what ever I like. Mmmmmm

Mark. B [sign in to see picture]

Id love to have some peg me, but unfortunate i havent met anyone to do it yet, i find it a real turn on letting myself being vunerable and dominated, and again its not sonething i would do with a hook up, but certainly with a partner, i get a bit of anal pleasure with my partner, but only anal beads or prostate massager. Mainly get my pleasure when im on my own in the house.

rockstar [sign in to see picture]

We started pegging with a simple strap on but my wife, while  enjoying the role reversal, was recieving no physical stimulation so we changed to a vibrating strapless strap on held in place by harness briefs and this combination has proved to be ideal for both of us.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure on pegging, but I love a finger up there during a handjob.... Not sure if I'd be brave enough for a butt plug or dildo?!

Mark. B [sign in to see picture]

Feels wierd at fifst i must admit, but once used to the feeling, you can use them constantly, i use mine when we go out the shops or have friends or family round....

S&L [sign in to see picture]

l'd love my OH to peg me i'm working on it started with a 5" anal dido 

GentlemanG [sign in to see picture]

My wife started pegging me last year. It took a bit of time to build up the confidence to ask her to do it I have to stay. Started with anal play - rimming, fingering etc and then moved into butt plugs and prostate massager. Luckily for me my wife discovered she is a bit of a sadist so the idea of taking that level of control and being able to really ram it into me like I can do to her was what swung it for her in the end. Just last week we got one of the Uprize self erecting vibrating dildos which is harness compatible. Its certainly added that extra element for my wife as she can now make me get her hard before pegging me. Looking to explore fake cum next so she can also shoot her load in/on me.

Cassii [sign in to see picture]

I've never tried it, but I find the idea fairly hot if the guy wanted to - seeing them in pleasure under my control would be a total turn on. I'd probably be a little excited to give it a try, but as with others above, I think it would have to be with a partner rather than a casual hookup.

rockstar [sign in to see picture]

I am a very lucky man in that, although my wife rarely if ever initiates new ideas in our sex life, she is always willing to try anything I come up with so when I said that I would like to try anal sex and pegging she was very happy to give it a go. They are both now a regular part of our sex lives and, since we bought a vibrating strapless strap on dildo for her she really enjoys pegging me and getting off at the same time.

Mjlt90 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner have talked alot about pegging and after trying butt plugs and beads are going to take the plunge and try it on our honeymoon in a couple of weeks.

fishpond [sign in to see picture]

Everytime I have a drink I fantasy about the wife telling me to lock myself in chastity and take me out shopping for some lingerie and been told to wear it while she pegs me all night long. Its never happened yet. Most of the time she catches me f--king myself and its 50/50 that she joins in

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.