• Whats Your flavour?

    1254052067
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    AdnaW wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I just generally prefer the taste of cock.

    Same, I don't like flavoured lubes, in fact I hate lube of any kind near my mouth, it's too greasy! Although Durex Play 2 in 1 isn't as bad as others!

    Would still prefer a lube free cock to taste! Much nicer!

    Ax

    The Aloe Vera is even more subtle that the 2 in 1 massage play!

    Lube free is great tho.

    x

    People (or is it just you?) have been banging on about it for so long, I will have to try it!....I still prefer lube free though, I only don't mind the 2 in 1 one when it's been wiped away and then the aftertaste is quite sweet so it's ok....don't like a lubey cock near my mouth! ax

    Lol it might be just me - I love it so much!!!

    I tend to give my OH oral after one of our sessions and you can barely taste this at all! By the time I get really going its just yummy cock!

    x

    1254586727
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    My OH is obsessed with cherry flavoured things too! He tried the durex cherry lube - apparently it tastes too artificial but it's better than most flavoured lubes. I don't like any flavoured lubes so I refused to try it hehe!

    Ax

    1254758404
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Is it similar to Cherry Coke?

    x

    1254772070
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 727
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    I've used the AS strawberry and champers dick lick, mainly because my ex never used to wash down there....or at least he tasted like he didn't! My current fella is fresh as a daisy lol, so no need for flavoured lubes now, although they can be fun x

    1254785954
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Is it similar to Cherry Coke?

    x

    Closer to Cherry Chuppa Chups!

    Mmm that sounds good!

    *Insert lolly licking joke here!*

    Think I'm going to get one of those Durex sachet packs and give all the ones I haven't tried before a whirl! Tho I might have to send the heat and tingle sachets off for adoption!

    x

    1254796071
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    sexytime wrote:

    I hate to be disloyal to lovehoney, but after long discussions with female friends and s couple ex's, I came to the conclusion that a lot of women hate the idea of sucking a cock cus of the taste of the precum and then the eventual cum. So I always make sure I have a stock of Annsummers Strawberry and Champers Dick Lick. Just let her smell it and then dribble it on, watch her eyes open wide with excitement and her mouth open even wider lol. I've never had any complaints. Obviously its not meant as a lube, but tried it once to test it, but i might as well have been using water! great for oral, but crap as a lube.

    Really?? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I love "the idea of sucking a cock"! In fact, I love the reality of it too, including the taste, provided it's clean! The posts on here seem to suggest lots of other folk feel the same. And his cum is not a turn off for me, far from it. In fact, for me it's quite the opposite, I love the taste of him and given the opportunity I always swallow.

    Flavoured lube on the other hand is quite another matter. Particularly as I don't have a sweet tooth and they all seem to taste very sugary. Bleeeugh - it's just not for me! I prefer my men and my lube natural tasting!!

    SS xx

    1254864998
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    I LOVE the way my OHs cum tastes I think it's like a weird and wonderful mix of sherbet and creme brule!

    xxKPxx

    1254865524
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I love the taste of my fellas come too....took me a while to learn to love it but I love it now, in fact when he drank pineapple juice to make it sweeter, I hated it, didn't taste like him! LOVE the taste of his clean cock too! mmmm, flavoured lubes/condoms are a big no no for me....particularly condoms! Ick!

    Ax

    1254867304
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    I'm not keen on flavoured stuff, lube/condoms etc, but the OH is very much into it.

    Im the same, love how he tastes, so think flavoured things just ruin it, lol xx

    1254867889
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    Stll to find out... is the Bailey's flavour been released yet?

    1254870708
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    sexytime wrote:

    I hate to be disloyal to lovehoney, but after long discussions with female friends and s couple ex's, I came to the conclusion that a lot of women hate the idea of sucking a cock cus of the taste of the precum and then the eventual cum. So I always make sure I have a stock of Annsummers Strawberry and Champers Dick Lick. Just let her smell it and then dribble it on, watch her eyes open wide with excitement and her mouth open even wider lol. I've never had any complaints. Obviously its not meant as a lube, but tried it once to test it, but i might as well have been using water! great for oral, but crap as a lube.

    Really?? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I love "the idea of sucking a cock"! In fact, I love the reality of it too, including the taste, provided it's clean! The posts on here seem to suggest lots of other folk feel the same. And his cum is not a turn off for me, far from it. In fact, for me it's quite the opposite, I love the taste of him and given the opportunity I always swallow.

    Flavoured lube on the other hand is quite another matter. Particularly as I don't have a sweet tooth and they all seem to taste very sugary. Bleeeugh - it's just not for me! I prefer my men and my lube natural tasting!!

    SS xx

    I love the taste of a good clean cock too!!!

    x

    1254870810
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Is it similar to Cherry Coke?

    x

    Closer to Cherry Chuppa Chups!

    Mmm that sounds good!

    *Insert lolly licking joke here!*

    Think I'm going to get one of those Durex sachet packs and give all the ones I haven't tried before a whirl! Tho I might have to send the heat and tingle sachets off for adoption!

    x

    Buy the book of the month and get those free ;-)

    Yea - thats what's tempting me to get them!!!

    x

    1254870845
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Stll to find out... is the Bailey's flavour been released yet?

    I'd buy it!!!!

    x

    1254886353
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    masterandslave wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Stll to find out... is the Bailey's flavour been released yet?

    I'd buy it!!!!

    x

    baileys flavour??? i like the idea!! x

    1254920367
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    poppy904 wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Stll to find out... is the Bailey's flavour been released yet?

    I'd buy it!!!!

    x

    baileys flavour??? i like the idea!! x

    Out in time for christmas maybe?

    x

    1254920481
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Is it similar to Cherry Coke?

    x

    Closer to Cherry Chuppa Chups!

    Mmm that sounds good!

    *Insert lolly licking joke here!*

    Think I'm going to get one of those Durex sachet packs and give all the ones I haven't tried before a whirl! Tho I might have to send the heat and tingle sachets off for adoption!

    x

    Buy the book of the month and get those free ;-)

    Yea - thats what's tempting me to get them!!!

    x

    Did you order it...?

    Not yet - expensive month with car mot and service!!!

    But will do, before this month is out - ill have popped my book/cherry/pina colada cherry!

    Whoohoo!

    x

    1254952175
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    Ok surely there's a market for it...Anyone work for Bailey's Inc?

    1254952380
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    hmmm ive tried this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8215 in the strawberry today and i do not like it one bit!! its so sickly and chemically

    i just like the taste of the sort of OH's precum and cum on its own really

    but ive got some cola flavoured condoms from the uni sex clinic, i can understand things like chocolate and other aphrodisiaces but cola!?!

    1254952381
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I've been trying out some of the ID Juicy lubes lately. They're VERY nice.

    1254952443
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    hmmm ive tried this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8215 in the strawberry today and i do not like it one bit!! its so sickly and chemically

    i just like the taste of the sort of OH's precum and cum on its own really

    but ive got some cola flavoured condoms from the uni sex clinic, i can understand things like chocolate and other aphrodisiaces but cola!?!

    I'd do cola!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.