• Whats Your flavour?

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I just generally prefer the taste of cock.

Same, I don't like flavoured lubes, in fact I hate lube of any kind near my mouth, it's too greasy! Although Durex Play 2 in 1 isn't as bad as others!

Would still prefer a lube free cock to taste! Much nicer!

Ax

The Aloe Vera is even more subtle that the 2 in 1 massage play!

Lube free is great tho.

x

People (or is it just you?) have been banging on about it for so long, I will have to try it!....I still prefer lube free though, I only don't mind the 2 in 1 one when it's been wiped away and then the aftertaste is quite sweet so it's ok....don't like a lubey cock near my mouth! ax

Lol it might be just me - I love it so much!!!

I tend to give my OH oral after one of our sessions and you can barely taste this at all! By the time I get really going its just yummy cock!

x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

My OH is obsessed with cherry flavoured things too! He tried the durex cherry lube - apparently it tastes too artificial but it's better than most flavoured lubes. I don't like any flavoured lubes so I refused to try it hehe!

Ax

Is it similar to Cherry Coke?

x

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I've used the AS strawberry and champers dick lick, mainly because my ex never used to wash down there....or at least he tasted like he didn't! My current fella is fresh as a daisy lol, so no need for flavoured lubes now, although they can be fun x

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Closer to Cherry Chuppa Chups!

Mmm that sounds good!

*Insert lolly licking joke here!*

Think I'm going to get one of those Durex sachet packs and give all the ones I haven't tried before a whirl! Tho I might have to send the heat and tingle sachets off for adoption!

x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

sexytime wrote:

I hate to be disloyal to lovehoney, but after long discussions with female friends and s couple ex's, I came to the conclusion that a lot of women hate the idea of sucking a cock cus of the taste of the precum and then the eventual cum. So I always make sure I have a stock of Annsummers Strawberry and Champers Dick Lick. Just let her smell it and then dribble it on, watch her eyes open wide with excitement and her mouth open even wider lol. I've never had any complaints. Obviously its not meant as a lube, but tried it once to test it, but i might as well have been using water! great for oral, but crap as a lube.

Really?? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I love "the idea of sucking a cock"! In fact, I love the reality of it too, including the taste, provided it's clean! The posts on here seem to suggest lots of other folk feel the same. And his cum is not a turn off for me, far from it. In fact, for me it's quite the opposite, I love the taste of him and given the opportunity I always swallow.

Flavoured lube on the other hand is quite another matter. Particularly as I don't have a sweet tooth and they all seem to taste very sugary. Bleeeugh - it's just not for me! I prefer my men and my lube natural tasting!!

SS xx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE the way my OHs cum tastes I think it's like a weird and wonderful mix of sherbet and creme brule!

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of my fellas come too....took me a while to learn to love it but I love it now, in fact when he drank pineapple juice to make it sweeter, I hated it, didn't taste like him! LOVE the taste of his clean cock too! mmmm, flavoured lubes/condoms are a big no no for me....particularly condoms! Ick!

Ax

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

I'm not keen on flavoured stuff, lube/condoms etc, but the OH is very much into it.

Im the same, love how he tastes, so think flavoured things just ruin it, lol xx

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Stll to find out... is the Bailey's flavour been released yet?

SweetSubmission wrote:

sexytime wrote:

I hate to be disloyal to lovehoney, but after long discussions with female friends and s couple ex's, I came to the conclusion that a lot of women hate the idea of sucking a cock cus of the taste of the precum and then the eventual cum. So I always make sure I have a stock of Annsummers Strawberry and Champers Dick Lick. Just let her smell it and then dribble it on, watch her eyes open wide with excitement and her mouth open even wider lol. I've never had any complaints. Obviously its not meant as a lube, but tried it once to test it, but i might as well have been using water! great for oral, but crap as a lube.

Really?? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I love "the idea of sucking a cock"! In fact, I love the reality of it too, including the taste, provided it's clean! The posts on here seem to suggest lots of other folk feel the same. And his cum is not a turn off for me, far from it. In fact, for me it's quite the opposite, I love the taste of him and given the opportunity I always swallow.

Flavoured lube on the other hand is quite another matter. Particularly as I don't have a sweet tooth and they all seem to taste very sugary. Bleeeugh - it's just not for me! I prefer my men and my lube natural tasting!!

SS xx

I love the taste of a good clean cock too!!!

x

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Mmm that sounds good!

Think I'm going to get one of those Durex sachet packs and give all the ones I haven't tried before a whirl! Tho I might have to send the heat and tingle sachets off for adoption!

x

Buy the book of the month and get those free ;-)

Yea - thats what's tempting me to get them!!!

x

SmoothOne wrote:

I'd buy it!!!!

x

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

I'd buy it!!!!

x

baileys flavour??? i like the idea!! x

poppy904 wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

I'd buy it!!!!

x

baileys flavour??? i like the idea!! x

Out in time for christmas maybe?

x

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Mmm that sounds good!

x

Buy the book of the month and get those free ;-)

Yea - thats what's tempting me to get them!!!

x

Did you order it...?

Not yet - expensive month with car mot and service!!!

But will do, before this month is out - ill have popped my book/cherry/pina colada cherry!

Whoohoo!

x

Ok surely there's a market for it...Anyone work for Bailey's Inc?

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmmm ive tried this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8215 in the strawberry today and i do not like it one bit!! its so sickly and chemically

i just like the taste of the sort of OH's precum and cum on its own really

but ive got some cola flavoured condoms from the uni sex clinic, i can understand things like chocolate and other aphrodisiaces but cola!?!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I've been trying out some of the ID Juicy lubes lately. They're VERY nice.

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmmm ive tried this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8215 in the strawberry today and i do not like it one bit!! its so sickly and chemically

i just like the taste of the sort of OH's precum and cum on its own really

but ive got some cola flavoured condoms from the uni sex clinic, i can understand things like chocolate and other aphrodisiaces but cola!?!

I'd do cola!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.