99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Whats Your flavour?

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

sexytime wrote:

Am i right in saying that if you use real food like chocolate sauce you can get a yeast infection, or am i just being stupid?

That's a good point, I'd forgotten about that. The more sugar in there the more likely it is, sadly. Still, on the outside of things it's probably not too bad, you'd just have to make sure it's thoroughly licked off!

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

what I didn't realise until recently was Glycerin could be the cause of yeast infections in women, everything i've ever read pointed out sugary food, perfumed soap etc. but none that a common ingredient in lube could be an issue!

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

OK OK Campers then answer me this one, often have seen whisky flavoured condoms in pub thingies, and wondered what type, malt or blend- any of you know the answer. I usually take mine without.... cock that is....

just wondering.

Tallboy

PrivateAssistant [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Meh, if your lady is anything like me, she'll get a yeast infection if you even look at her vagina. Sigh!

I know that feeling Shelley!

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

PrivateAssistant wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Meh, if your lady is anything like me, she'll get a yeast infection if you even look at her vagina. Sigh!

I think most girls do! Just not many of us talk about it, being a woman sucks sometimes!

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

A good way of trying some different flavoured lubes is to try the Durex Play Sensations pack which has lots of different flavours - the maligned Durex Cherry is in there, as well as tingling, warming and Pina Colada.

They did curry flavour condoms, so why not curry flavoured lube?

PrivateAssistant [sign in to see picture]

pinkbeach wrote:

PrivateAssistant wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I think most gils do! Just not many of us talk about it, being a woman sucks sometimes!

Yeah, I avoid glycerine in lubes, make sure I use the LH sex toy cleaner on my toys and it seems that I am finally getting a respite from the dreaded problem. Also found that disposable sanitary towels and tampons were making it worse as I'd break out right after a period.

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

I bought the cherry one not that long ago and the tube is still full...It tasted disgusting!!

But each to there own taste

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

You girls are always complaining we never go down on you or are never down long enough etc etc, I have the answer! (I should really take it to Dragons Den)..... Lager flavoured lube. We'd be down there in a flash, your love button would have a shine on it!!!

Me & Mrs Duck like the Durex Cherry lube, still if we all liked the same stuff it'd be pretty dull. We're thinking of getting one of those ID glide juicy lubes, whats the best flavour & are they light enough for heavy oral (some are a bit greasy)?

jackcollins [sign in to see picture]

I think pineapple will be good. I use it usually.

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

PrivateAssistant wrote:

pinkbeach wrote:

PrivateAssistant wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I think most gils do! Just not many of us talk about it, being a woman sucks sometimes!

Yeah, I avoid glycerine in lubes, make sure I use the LH sex toy cleaner on my toys and it seems that I am finally getting a respite from the dreaded problem. Also found that disposable sanitary towels and tampons were making it worse as I'd break out right after a period.

Can I just add that I find Liquid Silk the only lube to reliably not give me thrush. It actually has biostatic ingredients to prevent the growth of yeasts. Also for years I've used a 'Moon Cup' or 'Femme Cup' during my period - google for info - the most eco friendly thing for use during your period, and no thrush or toxic shock syndrome. Saves a fortune over the years on tampons etc as well. My immune system is crap hence having to consider these things all the time. Now I only get thrush when on antibiotics so at least it is predictable.

Hope that has helped anyone. Noone on this forum is too squeamish so please do check out the 'Femme Cup' - it's criminal that most people don't know about it.

EllyLouise [sign in to see picture]

I liked most of the ID juicy lubes I tried with the ex. The cherry flavour durex use in their massage and lube product seems ok to me too, and that's what I favour at the mo.

Liquid Silk is my fave lube in general, I just wish it was tasty too

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Durex play Cherry then tingle!

Very tasty!

SG69 x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

The Durex Aloe Vera one is amazing! Not particularly scented or flavored at all, it leaves you soothed and feeling moisturized!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15225

x

lucy.loo [sign in to see picture]

I had some nice dick lick from Ann Summers quite a while back (christmas pressie from lovely friend!) which was lovely. Think it was cherry flavour...

I can't recommend the Durex Aloe Vera one enough! It's not overly sweet and tastes great on a hard cock!

x

They are but behind closed doors! Its always the quiet ones to watch out for!

x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I just generally prefer the taste of cock.

Same, I don't like flavoured lubes, in fact I hate lube of any kind near my mouth, it's too greasy! Although Durex Play 2 in 1 isn't as bad as others!

Would still prefer a lube free cock to taste! Much nicer!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Same, I don't like flavoured lubes, in fact I hate lube of any kind near my mouth, it's too greasy! Although Durex Play 2 in 1 isn't as bad as others!

Ax

The Aloe Vera is even more subtle that the 2 in 1 massage play!

Lube free is great tho.

x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ax

The Aloe Vera is even more subtle that the 2 in 1 massage play!

Lube free is great tho.

x

People (or is it just you?) have been banging on about it for so long, I will have to try it!....I still prefer lube free though, I only don't mind the 2 in 1 one when it's been wiped away and then the aftertaste is quite sweet so it's ok....don't like a lubey cock near my mouth! ax

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.