• Whats Your flavour?

diddlexl [sign in to see picture]

Ive just been purchasing some flavoured lubrication for me and the lass and after a discussion with her she wanted Cherry flavour.

What flavours do you all use and what flavour would you like to use?

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

I've got the durex cherry flavour. Not nice! It's only bearable in very very small quantities and it's not the greatest lube either.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

i got a strawberry cocktail lube which is perfect!!!1 tastes a little like medicine but is soo good

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

Cock flavour lol, Im not a Lube flavour person

StevieG [sign in to see picture]

Try the ID juicy lube pack from love honey . 10* 10ml sachets of different flavours. nothing like a bit of variety. with the exception of the pina colada all worth a lick!!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

There's a strawberry cheesecake flavoured lube on here! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3249

Isn't that like, every girls dream? I know a lot of my female friends at least love a bit of cheesecake! Not sure about in liquid and slippery form though...

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

Chocolate flavour and I'll offer to test it!!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

I have a tube of chocolate body paint lying around somewhere? It tastes rubbish though, I'd much rather just use regular chocolate sauce, tastes great, and it's nice and sticky - so a lot of licking would be needed...

I reckon that sounds like you're speaking from experience Jake!

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

I hate to be disloyal to lovehoney, but after long discussions with female friends and s couple ex's, I came to the conclusion that a lot of women hate the idea of sucking a cock cus of the taste of the precum and then the eventual cum. So I always make sure I have a stock of Annsummers Strawberry and Champers Dick Lick. Just let her smell it and then dribble it on, watch her eyes open wide with excitement and her mouth open even wider lol. I've never had any complaints. Obviously its not meant as a lube, but tried it once to test it, but i might as well have been using water! great for oral, but crap as a lube.

I love the taste of precum - tastes sweet! And gives a hint of what's to come (cum)!

Can I confess? I have actually tasted my own precum and it does taste really sweet!!

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

Strapon! wrote:

I've got the durex cherry flavour. Not nice! It's only bearable in very very small quantities and it's not the greatest lube either.

I quite like thhis one I have to admit...love licking it off my mans balls but my flatmate had a 'champagne' flavoure lube from ann summers a few years back but she never used to use it. Me and my bf used to sneak and use some when she wasnt around god that sounds awful now I type it still it tasted great and what a waste it was just sitting around on a shelf!!

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

We've tried a number of the ID range:

Bubblegum - ok

Cherry - Mmmmm

Watermelon - more like water

Tangerine - ok but a bit random for lube

Lemon - see above

but we've just become aware that maybe Mrs SEXE is a bit sensitive to the glycerin in it and we've stopped using it. Sliquid un-flavoured from now on it seems.

littlebird [sign in to see picture]

This isn't a lube but I've discovered this stuff called Gimlet by Urban Decay. It's a body powder that's all lovely and sparkly and smell gorgeous. Best bit is it tastes just like a Gimlet cocktail!! Ideal for dusting over cleavage before a night out (I had him surrepticiously licking my chest all night) and even better dusted over a waiting nob, makes blowjobs lots of fun!!

Unknown [sign in to see picture]

littlebird wrote:

This isn't a lube but I've discovered this stuff called Gimlet by Urban Decay. It's a body powder that's all lovely and sparkly and smell gorgeous. Best bit is it tastes just like a Gimlet cocktail!! Ideal for dusting over cleavage before a night out (I had him surrepticiously licking my chest all night) and even better dusted over a waiting nob, makes blowjobs lots of fun!!

Hell yeah it's fun!

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

I think Im going to order some of this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11374

Carly says it tastes good in her tasty tuesday review, also here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/blog/2008/08/26/tuesday-taste-test-sliquid-swirl/

I will report back once it has been truely tested

ali900 [sign in to see picture]

i prefer chocolate - ODDLY enuff :P

Am i right in saying that if you use real food like chocolate sauce you can get a yeast infection, or am i just being stupid?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Meh, if your lady is anything like me, she'll get a yeast infection if you even look at her vagina. Sigh!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.