• Unexpected presents from the other half!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Howdy Sxe! I come in peace by the way. Are you disagreeing with the idea of folks listing their partners bad habits, annoyances or do you feel it appears to be aimed at men? SG

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

My cats played mind games with prey, came through once to find bits of baby bird in the kitchen, and a second chick being batted around and chased in the living room! I think it lived though, one of the few creatures to survive her! Mice and voles seem to be generous gifts in the cat mind. Baby rabbits if they really think you've earned one.

Here it's trays being left in the oven lol, fills the kitchen with smoke; and playing things too loudly. I on the other hand leave mugs everywhere and forget so the dishes are rarely all in the kitchen

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Mr BLC is really hygienic, but I did empty my handbag onto my desk at work one day and one of his pubes fell out of it. I have no idea how it got there. I hope to God he's not shagging my handbag...

ha this cracked me up! me and my ex both used to shave all the time so when mr O moved in a couple of weeks ago im suddenly finding long curly pubes in the most random places! sometimes im completly lost for words at the places i find them...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA has found my long blonde (head) hairs wrapped around his cock too many times to count....he likes my hair long though so I guess it's the price he has to pay

Ax

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

WandA has found my long blonde (head) hairs wrapped around his cock too many times to count....he likes my hair long though so I guess it's the price he has to pay

Ax

I agree with you AdnaW.... my OH and I love my long hair but during sex its always one of us that ends up choking on it lol

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

do i wanna know y they end up wrapped round his willy?! i did hear about "hair jobs" ha xx

My hair....... choaking on my hair I meant =S

Malteser81 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I agree with you AdnaW.... my OH and I love my long hair but during sex its always one of us that ends up choking on it lol

Not even just during sex....just at random times in the day he has to pull them off his cock

No idea how they get there haha!!

I have to keep hair bands around for sex, you know when I'm in *serious blowjob* mode when I tie my hair up hehe!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I have to keep hair bands around for sex, you know when I'm in *serious blowjob* mode when I tie my hair up hehe!

Ax

Glad im not the only one who has hair bands to hand and is always better when the OH can see whats happening =)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Not even just during sex....just at random times in the day he has to pull them off his cock

No idea how they get there haha!!

Ax

I have no idea how it happens. My arse gets a few too... Its a bloody annoying mystery!

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

See this is where I disagree. I can't think of one thing that I'm loving my partner 'despite of'. Maybe thats why this thread doesn't sit right with me.

Anyway I'll leave you all to it; I'm going to go and leave a teabag on the draining board, pass wind and generally spread a 'male odour' around the place.

I wouldn't be able to love someone 'despite' of unhygenic things either but then everyone's relationship priorties are different.

I think this thread is a useful one because it can encourage people to ask 'would I put up with this, or would I not??' then take their thoughts and actions from there.

Everyone goes through 'is this normal' stages in their relationship. I know many women and men who after discovering that they shouldn't and needn't turn a blind eye and shrug to what their partner is doing, do something about it. (it usually involves an upgrade )

There's certainly many a thing I've read that would invoke a serious ass whooping at Tigerlilies HQ. And not the fun kind.....

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I have no idea how it happens. My arse gets a few too... Its a bloody annoying mystery!

I read this and all I could thin was:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6344

Neiiiighhh!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

WandA wrote:

I read this and all I could thin was:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6344

Neiiiighhh!

Maybe I'm wearing one uxepectedly, AdnaW the anal Ninja. A good comic title you think?

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

My ex finished moving out yesterday. He left behind a shed load of hair (here's hoping he's going bald!), cigarette ends, old batteries and a WHOLE lot of mess.

After spending the past 2 weeks cleaning the ingrained filth of a life with a grotty man, I am dancing in the streets to be rid of scrotal stubble in my bath, unrinsed food stuffs, stinking cheap body sprays and sweat soaked band shirts. YEURCH!

Wow what a lovely sounding fella!

Hurrah for you and your freedom! xxx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Ask yourself this, would you be happy if you ever read a list of your own flaws written by somebody you love? (Come on we've all seen Freinds [or am I getting that old], it didn't go down well)

Ecksvie wrote:

Besides, some of us are moaning about our current partners lol. I think being able to recognise someone's faults and still love them is a sign or true love.

See this is where I disagree. I can't think of one thing that I'm loving my partner 'despite of'. Maybe thats why this thread doesn't sit right with me.

Anyway I'll leave you all to it; I'm going to go and leave a teabag on the draining board, pass wind and generally spread a 'male odour' around the place.

I don't think 'despite of' is quite the right term, but I highly doubt that any of us here has a partner who is absolutely perfect and does absolutely nothing to bother us from time to time. I think it's all part of a healthy relationship. I'm sure I probably do things that wind my OH up too.

Me and my OH have always thought it important to let the other know if there's something that other one's doing that bothers us, else how else are we supposed to know to fix it?

There are some things though that I believe that he'll probably always do and I'll always do that we'll always wind each other up with. I think it's part of who we both are.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Hella! Your post reminded me of something I had pushed nay locked out of my mind. When I first split up with my now ex wife I left the house for 3 months. To cut a very long story short, when she fucked off and I moved back in with my two kids the house was now a total shithole. It took me ages to clean it up to my own standards and I'm not claiming to be no Howard Hughes here! She was a filthy bastard and still is apparently. SG x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

This thread is INSANE! My OH and I aren't the tidiest of people but holy hell the (litteral) crap some of the lovely OAers have had to put up with is just beyond belief!

I'm calling Kym and Aggie!

xxKPxx

I agree Ecks! Noone is perfect and it would be silly to think otherwise.

People have annoying habits - I crack my knuckles, WandA rubs his feet together, we're both OCD. The fact is that I try not to crack my knuckles around WandA and he tries not to do the things that annoy me because we love each other enough to try and not annoy each other...somethings are unavoidable - my hair will always get wrapped around him, but I'd hope he'd love me "despite" of this!

Some things are changeable - and a person in love will want to try and change, and some people get unneccessarily annoyed about things, and love would hopefully allow them to be more relaxed about things...it's all about getting a balance, but at the end of the day, a good laugh about things like this can make the world of differences and it reminds us that noone's perfect.

Plus, it's a free forum - if you are offended, report the post, if you just don't like it, then just don't read it!

Ax

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I made this thread to share some light hearted stories, not to judge people or to put down ex's or oh's at all. its also been very reassuring as many others have said, that no one is perfect! at the end of the day you've just got to have a giggle at these things and not take it too seriously. there is always going to be some interesting things that you come across when you get close to a person, this is just a place to share musings!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.