1. Early start to Januhairy!

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Last year we both grew our pubes during the winter. I had never seen my wife with pubes as she always shave from before I met her in fact she introduced me to the smooth look. Having just returned home from a holiday we decided to give it a go again. I do love her hairy armpits which I love to lick and nuzzle and running my fingers through her bush in the winter. I can’t wait.

MsR [sign in to see picture]

Go for it!

I've started trimming rather than shaving - mainly due to sensitive skin issues - but I love some underarm hair on OH and now myself too. Seems to carry those sexy phemerones further. Much more fragrant than stubbly sticky deodorant pits, imo.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yes, why not eh, it's a lot less hassle than all the palaver involved with hair removal! 

I usually only subject mine to a light trim most times anyway but I'm currently letting it all grow back. Haven't tried not shaving my armpits before but maybe I'll give that a go too this winter.

I too read somewhere that hair traps pheromones better and sends out all those sexy signals.

Locked-up sub. [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my GF let's her armpit hair grow a bit, it really does capture the pheremones, but I'm really turned on by smell and taste. After 20 years together she is only starting to understand I prefer her natural scent to whatever deodorants happened to be on bogof at Tesco. Hopefully the cold weather will mean she shaves less.

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

I wax my forearms, pluck my eyebrows etc, but other than that I've been letting my body hair grow since March. I did trim my labia about 1.5 month ago for a partner, but it's almost at full length again.

What I love the most is my armpit hair. 

I made a post about it (women who don't remove their body hair) back in May, if anyone's interested: www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1783565-women-who-dont-shave/#p1783565 (sorry, can't add an active link)

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

I actually go from smooth to really short pubic hair in winter . But I remembered to stop trimming my beard and hair to try and be a better Santa this year .

AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]

Yes as winter fast approaching  I let my bush go wild 

AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]

Yes as winter fast approaching  I let my bush go wild 

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Regarding armpits, i`m glad i`m not the only one who likes licking them, smooth or hairy, an overlooked erogenous zone! After all we lick elsewhere! 

Maturecpl [sign in to see picture]

I love hubbies hairy armpits chest and back. He is still smooth down below. I will for now stay smooth for him but may grow my undead arm hair and see if he likes it. Xx

Anal-ysis [sign in to see picture]

Just stopped shaving my pubic triangle a week or so ago. Did this last winter and looked weird with a full bush. Will be a challenge not to shave it off after a few weeks .... hate it when it gets so long that hairs get trapped under the foreskin.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.