£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Give Yourself Over to Absolute Pleasure.....

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I was very much a naive virgin when I first saw it, but I loved it. Many years later, the whole film seems to have taken on a whole new meaning for me. I feel Janet is representative of me in many ways.

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

This is hilarious, I was hoping this thread would draw out all the die hard Rocky fans.

You must tell us what you've worn to the stage shows!

I've been as Magenta and Janet in the labcoat outfit she wears. It was fab! I've also got a Columbia costume that I've never worn to the theatre, but I'm probably gonna do Janet again this time. There's always a few Columbias but hardly ever any labcoat Janets!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I've only dressed up twice tbh and the other times I've gone in civies. But first time I went as Magenta (and a pretty good one even if I say so myself!) and then I went as a 'party guest' person in a pink wig - random! This time I'm hoping to go (as everyone I'm going with is dressing up...) as Columbia but in the scene where her and Magenta are watching all the shenanigans on the CCTV and she's in stripey pjs and Mickey Mouse ears... x

Ooh! You've given me the idea of doing PJ Columbia now! I won't do it when I go this time, but I'll file that away for future reference. I like underdone costumes :)

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Well, plus in my case it's a good leg and belly cover-up too!! lol

I'd been wanting to do labcoat Janet for a while but never had the body confidence. This was long before I got with my OH. Since I've been with my OH though, I got up the confidence to do it with him (he went as labcoat Brad), even though I've actually put on more weight since back when I didn't have the confidence. Funny :P

I saw someone I knew there too when I was half naked lol! It was actually quite a funny experience, not embarrassing at all lol!

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Oh my a quick whip around my social circle has unearthed some closet fan amongst my friends. Very suprising enthusiasm from a few people.

I'm not sure what a Rocky virgin should wear but a fifties style pre-dishevelled Janet get up would be fabulous.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Do it Nexas!!

x

tronic [sign in to see picture]

I popped my rocky horror cherry last week at the tender age of 31!

It was more enjoyable than I had anticipated !

Hehe I'm very glad to hear it Tronic, what put me off was the word horror in the title - I'm a total scaredy cat when it comes to horror films so it took me a while to dare to watch it! But there is nothing gruesome in there at all, left me kicking myself that I hadn't watched it sooner!

x

Gwennie [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Anthony Stewart Head has played the doctor. Giles in drag? This keeps getting better.

omg so sexy! His version of Planet Scmanet Janet is my favourite. I have Tony Heads autograph the man is pure sex on legs.

Me and my BF love Rocky Horror but my partner just doesn't understand the hedonistic delights and how Tim Curry was sexy once <3 sigh

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Anthony Head played Frank once upon a blue moon, enigmatic! My child minder introduced me to the wonderful world of Rocky when I was 14 or so, swung me on TVs for life. First time I saw the stage show was Jason Donovan and he was INCREDIBLE.

I did a small stint as Columbia for a small production many years ago, awesome fun.

If you haven't seen Repo! The Genetic Opera yet, give that a go if you liked Rocky. Not as sexually overt but bloody good. Paris Hilton as Amber Sweet is some sexy stuff.

You've seen Jason as Frank! I'm so jealous!!! I've seen him in Priscilla recently and his legs are to die for!!!

I had pictured you more as a Columbia actually, oh to be in that audience!! Any piccys anywhere?!!!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.