1. Nipple Suckers Advice

Married Man30 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there all... Me and my lovely wife have bought some Lovehoney nipple suckers. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38305 My question is and it is prob going to be a weird one, but how do you use them, it says in the video they can be left on for around 10 mins. I guess my questions are: Do you just leave them on while performing other foreplay acts then take them off to play with nipples etc or am I missing a trick. ANY HINTS OR TIPS would be greatly appreciated

rockstar [sign in to see picture]

We have a different type but they do the same job.

We use them to get our nipples erect (his and hers) so that we can attach nipple clamps more easily.

If you're careful you can also use them on the clitoris for a short time to make it more erect and sensitive.

Maturecpl [sign in to see picture]

No question is silly. We have suckers . Hubby uses them on my nipples. Just squeeze them together and put them on. I love the feel of them sucking on me during foreplay and love making. My nipples are on the smallish side but with the suckers the stretch to twice the length after 20 mins and so sensitive. This turns Mr on to see my nipples so big and sensitive. When taken off. We sometimes. Use the clamps straight after. Painfully but very erotic.xx

Ps. When suckers are taken off and nipples are so erect. You will love to suck and nibble them. She will love it as do I but be czreful as they will be ultra sensitive x hope this helps .

WillC [sign in to see picture]

A good tip is to wet them and around the nipple with saliva, it helps to make a decent airtight seal.

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

We love using nipple suckers . Suggest a tiny amound of water based lube . Back when we could buy warming clitoris lube , we used that . I mascape to keep hair to a minimum around nipples or it is hard to get a good suction . I also like to put a little cold water in the cup in hot weather to help my nipple get really hard and stimulated . After removing we often use these to maintain hard nipple for a lot longer .     https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29864

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

Completely agree with previous posts leave them on for ten 15 mins my nipples are approx double the size and extra sensitive what’s not to like amazing could play for hours enjoy

After reading and adding to this post yesterday,Mr put my nipple suckers on yesterday evening for me to wear around the house. I had them on for an hour. The results were lovely extended nipples. Sore but very sensitive. Made my chain nipple clamps very way to put on x

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Have a pair of these, haven't used in an age, they just seem dangly and obstructive. Might have to break them out again next time we have a play day and I have Mrs Sen cuffed up

Mature mamma [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered a pair have wanted them for a while , the thought of my nipples getting larger excites me and will no doubt have my hubby drawn to them. Will also try them on him as he gets hugely atomised with nipple play😘

Mature mamma wrote:

Just ordered a pair have wanted them for a while , the thought of my nipples getting larger excites me and will no doubt have my hubby drawn to them. Will also try them on him as he gets hugely atomised with nipple play😘

Good luck sweetie Hope you have as much fun as us xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.