• Forplay Cumming

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Cara wrote:

I used to be much more sensitive, body-wise, when I was younger. Back then I used to get chills and thrills from nipple play and light stroking etc. Since getting old (yeah I am ) I seem to be a bit more numb and have bits like granite, in the Rabbit Addiction thread I've explained that I could only cum with my TC bullet (or something near as strong) for years. Maybe having an 8lb baby out of my bits that I then breast fed for 4 months didn't help on the old sensitivity scale, who knows.

Interesting what Colubus said there about nipples being touched, maybe it's a psychological thing from demons past, but I really can't stand my nipples just being 'tweaked' for fun or spontaneously by my OH (or a male lover I guess, in the past), but by a woman it's fine?

I make absolutely no sense at all.

In summary I'm a numb old hag who is trying to train myself to become more sensitive once again and enjoy thoroughly pleasant natural orgasms! lol

xx

Ever use the toys to get close and let yourself/OH finish it?

Me and Ad do that alot on her and maybe that might let the bullet do the donkey's work and leave the fun bit to yourself or OH! I assume you have tried it but just a suggestion.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

The trick is, getting yourself to the point of no return, but having a tongue ready to continue the stimulation right before coming....nearly always works for me!

Ax

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I know this is a sex toy site but I'm actually not THAT interested in them! Shhh....!! lol My OH can get my off far quicker and better than a bit of plastic.

I'm not sure about the nipple thing MC. I'm sure i never used to be that finicky about it either although I think I've always preferred them to be touched once I'm turned on. So I guess my 2nd and 3rd bases are in the wrong places! And no babies yet my end - so to speak!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Oh and I've not been on the Rabbit thread because I've only used one but tbh I thought it was crap and had to just turn it off and get my (then) OH to do the job properly. I only got one because a friend told me you'd never had an orgasm until you'd tried it so I didn't want to miss out! But I thought it was rubbish!

Redstorm [sign in to see picture]

I can make my Gorgeous girl cum just by playing with her breasts and nipples, and she loves it. Although she too says that it is not as intense, she describes it is fienter and higher up than a clitoral or vaginal orgasm.

Like Nexas, I have wonderfully sensitive nipples. My Gorgeous girl can make me cum by playing with them and talking to me about what she's going to do with my body. She needs to work a little harder, (than I do on her), and has to be more. . .err. . . sadistic? I need a little pleasurable pain to acheive a nipple orgasm.

God, she's good, too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.