£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Forplay Cumming

FirstTimeAnaler [sign in to see picture]

Hello guys and girls, i was wondering about some other peoples experiences.

I found out that i can make my fiance cum just from playing with her boobs and nipples after about 6 months into the ralationship (This never happened to her before). And recently i have been able to make her squirt and achieve orgasm by purely consentraiting on her boobs, although she does say its not an intense orgasm at the time her next few during penertration are, i quote 'the best orgasm she could ever have'

I was wondering if there were any other females that have had this happen to them or any males who have achieved this on partners.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Yes... much to my OHs supprise and a little for me too. I love nipple play on me and also can withstand alot of pain too which is such a fantastic feeling and have come by that but also agree that its not as intense as it is during penetration.

Quite to my shock ive actually come by just rubbing my body against my OH too without actual clit contact and made myself come...... personally I believe its not just that I feel so comfortable with him but that anything I do with him gets me excited.

Feels much more personal and romantic too I feel

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Once when giving oral I was so close to cumming without receiving any direct stimulation and only stopped as I didn't want to make a mess at the bottom of the bed. God I love giving lady head!

I guess thats similar, its a non contact come... well would of been anyway.

mimiaow [sign in to see picture]

Wow, I've never explored such stimulation before - always too impatient! But it never feels enough, so for those who can achieve orgasm in such a way, I'm very jealous!

Malt and AA are you both squirters to?

i must admit luckily for my fiance (and me) she is able to cum very easily and after getting to know every part of her body i can make her orgasm most times we make love. It is one hell of an ego boost to know your the first one to make your lady orgasm and squirt.

How was everyones first orgasm and squirting experience? was it fantactic, over-rated, suprising?

Not managed to squirt so far though my OH and I are trying. I think I need to mentally get past the idea of peeing really as would be so embarassing lol

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Once when giving oral I was so close to cumming without receiving any direct stimulation and only stopped as I didn't want to make a mess at the bottom of the bed. God I love giving lady head!

Definitely experienced the same as WandA.

I know exactly where you're coming from and I don't mean through a hole at the end of your cock! Before you say it fella!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Definitely experienced the same as WandA.

I know exactly where you're coming from and I don't mean through a hole at the end of your cock! Before you say it fella!

Would I be so crude!

Aww malt, hope you can get there soon. its an amazing feeling from the man point of view knowing youve made her do it (not to mention the hottest this to watch ever) and ive been told from the womans point its a total release and feels amazing.

Just ignore the peeing sensation my fiance had it to, female ejaculate (including regular cum fluid) can be made up of upto 50% urinal fluid so the peeing sensation is a sign that your really getting there.

*thing to watch

not this to watch

FirstTimeAnaler wrote:

Aww malt, hope you can get there soon. its an amazing feeling from the man point of view knowing youve made her do it (not to mention the hottest this to watch ever) and ive been told from the womans point its a total release and feels amazing.

Just ignore the peeing sensation my fiance had it to, female ejaculate (including regular cum fluid) can be made up of upto 50% urinal fluid so the peeing sensation is a sign that your really getting there.

Well i'm thinking about getting a gspot vibe to see if i can do it myself, as wont be so worried about peeing on my own, but am not sure if will get as excited on my own =S

Well good luck and hope you get there. its fantastic to do when going down on your lady.

well to be gone down on in your case. sorry

FirstTimeAnaler wrote:

well to be gone down on in your case. sorry

lol....... well infact I hope to try being with a woman and giving her that experiance so no worries =)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Just pop a towel down so you don't end up with a wet spot on the bed! I've managed to squirt with the sqweel and surprisingly a wave rabbit. never come just from nipple play but am off to give that a go!

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes Nipple play can be great, I regularly squirt during orgasms.

Nexas wrote:

Partners I've had have certainly had stronger orgasms because of nipple play, but I've never encountered nipple-play alone causing them!

Although, like some of the other men here, I've found myself incredibly stimulated by doing stuff for others even when not being touched myself so that's true.

Also, let's not forget nipple-play for the men too! I feel like i might be able to cum from just that! It's definitely what sends me over the edge when I'm lasting longer than a partner would want me to :-p

Apparently quite a few men have nips just as sensitive as some women.... Must find that source...

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

FirstTimeAnaler wrote:

Malt and AA are you both squirters to?

i must admit luckily for my fiance (and me) she is able to cum very easily and after getting to know every part of her body i can make her orgasm most times we make love. It is one hell of an ego boost to know your the first one to make your lady orgasm and squirt.

How was everyones first orgasm and squirting experience? was it fantactic, over-rated, suprising?

Hi, my OH and I have explored this and he's made me squirt using his fingers to stimulate my g-spot. However, although I did ejaculate I didn't actually feel I'd orgasmed and I'm not sure it really does much for me. If you look at the 'squirting' and 'female ejaculation' threads there are lots of posts with people recounting their experiences, some of which are similar to my own of it being pretty underwhelming!

I don't cum from non-genital touching - or never have at least - and I actually don't really like my nipples touching much until I'm very turned on anyway. I'm sort of back-to-front in that respect! I find it quite irritating and unpleasurable having them touched unless I'm very turned on. Then I like it. Ho hum! Different strokes for different folks, huh!

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

I used to be much more sensitive, body-wise, when I was younger. Back then I used to get chills and thrills from nipple play and light stroking etc. Since getting old (yeah I am ) I seem to be a bit more numb and have bits like granite, in the Rabbit Addiction thread I've explained that I could only cum with my TC bullet (or something near as strong) for years. Maybe having an 8lb baby out of my bits that I then breast fed for 4 months didn't help on the old sensitivity scale, who knows.

Interesting what Colubus said there about nipples being touched, maybe it's a psychological thing from demons past, but I really can't stand my nipples just being 'tweaked' for fun or spontaneously by my OH (or a male lover I guess, in the past), but by a woman it's fine?

I make absolutely no sense at all.

In summary I'm a numb old hag who is trying to train myself to become more sensitive once again and enjoy thoroughly pleasant natural orgasms! lol

xx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.