1. clean cut

AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]

Would you let your Oh shave or trim your pubic area. I  find it a turn on when my OH trims  mine

MrsG. [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, he has the best view if it so I wouldn't mind him taking care of it for me, I'll do his.

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

I'd let them do it, but I don't get any sexual pleasure out of it. However, I love it when I'm all smooth! =) 

I'd shave (or wax, epilate, etc) a partner if the really wanted me to, but that's not something I'd actually like to do.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Yes, he's been doing it since we first met; hadn't had it done to me before.  It's something we both really like, especially as part of a preparation for a swinger meet or clubbing visit. 

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

As the gardener in our house, yes its down to me. I dont do it all the time, but we are off for a weeks holiday soon and I have been instructed to get my tools out! 

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    My husband does whatever I need doing down there. It makes me feel a little pampered, which is nice.

HM [sign in to see picture]

We shave ourselves, but there are places where we need a little help. We shave each others' bum cracks, which is very intimate. My lady has a profuse growth, as she is half Asian, so often asks me to help her shave the more difficult-to-reach places. Which I am more than happy to do.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Wow I cant believe how many people do this. I've never even thought about it but I'd let him do it.

will65 [sign in to see picture]

I love to shave my mistress pussey

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I shave my wife front and back I enjoy doing it it's always been this way.

Delightful87 [sign in to see picture]

Nope. Don’t think I’d like him to shave me either. Don’t know why. Just no 🤣

AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]

My OH trims mine every couple of weeks he loves it as much as I do

DLJL [sign in to see picture]

I have had the privilege of trimming my OH's pussy a couple of times, always a pleasant and erotic experience. It shows trust in allowing me to do so.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

DLJL wrote:

I have had the privilege of trimming my OH's pussy a couple of times, always a pleasant and erotic experience. It shows trust in allowing me to do so.

I get to sit between her open out stretched legs, so  can see every detail as I'm shaving her, then I get to admire my work, checking every inch with my fingers to see if its really smooth which often leads to other things?

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves shaving me and for me it’s becomes a real turn on. You see he not only attends to the shaving, he keeps on teasing my clit until he has me wanting more. It usually ends in either him bringing me to orgasm or full on sex. I have to admit I feel pampered by his shave and massage and look forward to it. I also shave him and he loves it. I always provide him with z happy ending. 😀

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I get to sit between her open out stretched legs, so  can see every detail as I'm shaving her, then I get to admire my work, checking every inch with my fingers to see if its really smooth which often leads to other things?

Yes, I get that too. Very meticulous checking, which often leads to something else.

Mind you, if he did a slapdash job, I wouldn't let him do it, so his attention to detail is important!

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Used to do this a lot, it was the only time Mrs Sen was ever bald, but opportunity for that sort of session was few and far between, we used to joke that Greenpeace would protest at the deforestation if they ever found out :) She now does it herself in the shower with a body trimmer.

We found it one of the most intimate acts we had done up until that point, meticulously removing any trace of hair from each others groin, would get us both so aroused.

Am thinking of buying an IPL machine for home, even the cheaper of the Philips series which seems to get good reviews. We both shave regularly now and I have no intention of growing back, can't speak for her, but I don't think so, so it may help reduce the maintenance going forward.

JonnyHatesJaz [sign in to see picture]

AWB1955 wrote:

Would you let your Oh shave or trim your pubic area. I  find it a turn on when my OH trims  mine

Did it once to each other: v erotic 

ladyluck96 [sign in to see picture]

I would (front and back), but i've recently gotten into waxing, which I find has a much better result than shaving :) 

Richy [sign in to see picture]

I'm about to do the oh in a sec, she let's me do hers every few weeks tbh. It is less than I would like but it always ends in a great session!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.