£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. yummy yummy yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrgaZy [sign in to see picture]

WOW!! there's nothing more i can say but WOW!!cOZ I GOOGLED "sex toys"and before i knew it i searched this site and was on POINT i saw excactly what i wanted to see and ordered it ASAP.and before i knew it the next day at round 8ish am some1 was at my door and my delivery was here,i only spent £45 tho.lol.After that i called in sick at my work and gat to work witn my best" BUDDIES".

I named them all,MR "AQUA"was the first in the bath for about 45mins but.Satisfaction wasn't enough coz i knew i had MORE.........

SMOOTH aka "PRINCE CHARMING"was my 2nd lover smooth and loving therefore i couldnt ask 4 more.but he wasnt steady at the FREE HAND JOB.So i gave my back 2 it..AND GAVE MYSELFE A 3SOME..WITH MR ADAM...............

ONLY TO FIND Mr ADAM aka "THE MAN OF MY DREAMS"WHO MADE MY LIFE A BLOSSOM HILL SINCE I'VE MET HIM,,,HE MAKES ME COME AS MUCH AS ANY MAN EVER HAS AND EVER DID.AND YET I CAN'TSTOP CALLING IN SICK FROM WORK JUST 4 HIM.SOON ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL BE THINKING I'M SEEING SOME1.......LOOOOOOL..MWAHH XOXO.;)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.