1. Creative ways

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

Hi. Usually on Sundays (the one day we have off together) things tend to be our most romantically fun. We have started a bit of fun where she gives me a few options of which panties she should wear. I don't always go the most sexy, sometimes there isn't a sexy option, it gives me an element of control but in reality she has chosen, can't choose crotchless boyshorts if they aren't proposed. This week I am going to be hoping she has a stereotypically sexy option and is feeling horny. I'm going to suggest a way to determine the number of edges she must experience before orgasm. How do I determine the number? Cut a deck of cards isn't quite right, maybe something with more of a predicament, sexually creative or something which keeps her stomach in knots as she waits to hear.

Kneeslider [sign in to see picture]

3rd ball that comes out on the lottery? Although thinking about it that could be 45  , maybe she can pick a number from the balls that come out?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Alternatively, flip a coin after each edge, that way neither of you know! or roll a dice, only if you get the highest number can she cum.  (you could get a 20 sided dice for example to keep it in your favour)

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

Kneeslider wrote:

3rd ball that comes out on the lottery? Although thinking about it that could be 45  , maybe she can pick a number from the balls that come out?

I I love the lottery idea but a fair flaw highlighted. Don't think I have the patience for that let alone my poor SO

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.