1. Next step up from a beginner Butt plug ?

Sjw87 [sign in to see picture]

Hi! So today we actually dove in to our first Butt plug experience and I have no idea why I dreaded this so much ! I thought the myth was true and something up my behind would be hurtful It was just a beginner Butt plug as the 'basics' but it was very satisfying to be penetrated in doggy style whilst my man held this into me and the harder he penetrated me the more pleasureable the Butt plug became - it was the biggest turn on and the best sex we've had to date ! It feels amazing after 14 years to go from having a good sex life and a pleasureable one to knowing myself and knowing that exploration is just the start of this taking us both to a huge turn on ! So what do you think would be the next step? How long did it take you to try anal sex ? It's something he's wanted forever ! And I've always been on the side of no! How is the first time? Is it a turn on? What to expect?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I take it you are now thinking you want to take his cock anally. It's simply a case of moving up to something a bit bigger than what you have already. It could be a slightly bigger butt plug a dildo, a vibe, anal beads, what ever you fancy. Toys are great, but I do love the feel of warm flesh, so to that end fingers are good, and they can move and bend in a totally different way to a toy; try both, and I'm sure he would love that too.

You can start with one finger, then two, then three, moving up to the next one as you begin to feel comfy with where you have got to; the same as if it's a toy. When you are really comfy with something as big as he is or even just a bit bigger, then you can go for it. Just make sure what ever you do use plenty of lube.  

You can even do a bit of DP, while training your anus to take his cock; get him to use a toy or fingers in your pussy at the same time, as working on getting your anus to relax. There's nothing like a vaginal or clitoral orgasm to help relax your anus too. 

When you get to him giving you anal with his cock, you may wish to try double dipping. If you get some female condoms, he can go back and forth between your anus and your vagina; without the risk of infections.  Just remember he can wear a condom in your anus then go straight into your anus; the friction between the condom and the female condom may cause damage to the female condom acording to the manufacturer. 

have a read of my review of female condoms. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18981&reviewid=164577#customer_reviews

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

And yes taking a cock in your ass is a massive turn on for me anyway.

Take as long as you need to work your way up to it. It doesn't have to be a racre to the finish line, enjoy the journey there as well.

It's a good Idea to do anal play as frequently as you can, as the anus has an habbit of forgetting it can relax enough to take some thing going the wrong way. It's used to something coming out, nature never intended something to go up it. even if it's just a couple of minutes with a suitable toy every 2 or 3 days, at least at first, eventually you won't need to do that, but that will be quite a while.

If for any reason you miss for a week or so, then just start small again, it will come back quicker than it took the first time. It's always a good idea to warm up with fingers or smaller toys, before taking  something bigger, even once you are used to it.

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever covered pretty much everything, great comments! The only thing I'll add is that you might want to use a douple penetration strap on. They come in various sizes and designs, and these two are currently on sale: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32991 and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27246 :)

Kp65 [sign in to see picture]

I have just got into Anil and wondered what does a butt plug add when having sex, I enjoy licking and fingering but have never experience a plug, does it pop out , is it satisfying. Comments and tips appreciated kp

rockstar [sign in to see picture]

We got into anal penetration about 2 years ago. My wife was justifiablty dubious, with concerns about pain or damage, but we quickly worked out a method of preparation which avoids any pain or discomfort.

Using the Lovehoney Lube Tube syringe I squeeze plenty of water based anal lube into her anus then carefully push in a well lubricated vibrating butt plug.

We then have our normal foreplay (kissing, cuddling, touching etc.) followed by vaginal penetration until she orgasms (often using a clitoral vibrator).

When the calms down a little I lube up my penis, remove the butt plug and carefully penetrate her anus. With all the preparation penetration is usually easy, painless and incredibly erotic for both of us.

Usually she continues to use the clitoral vibrator while i'm thrusting into her and she often has quite staggering orgasms (as do I). 

We also use the same preparation methods for me when she is pegging me with a strap-on and that is also an incredible experience.

Sorry to make the process sound a bit clinical. I'm just trying to be clear.

In practice the whole thing is a very erotic and enjoyable experience for both of us and our only regret is that it took so long for us to discover how much fun anal sex can be (she's 65, I'm 66).

Take it slowly but do take the plunge. it's well worth it.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I went from the basics silicone butt plug to a slightly larger glass one and now I would only buy glass 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.