99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. like masturbating better than sex?

sexylesley [sign in to see picture]

Sex in a committed relationship with with someone you love is fantastic i miss what i had for 30 years when my soul mate died...Sex for the sake of i couldnt be bothered with not to mention risky.... Otherwise its back to the wonderful sex toys that lovehoney sell sad but they are very good...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

sexylesley wrote:

Sex in a committed relationship with with someone you love is fantastic i miss what i had for 30 years when my soul mate died...Sex for the sake of i couldnt be bothered with not to mention risky.... Otherwise its back to the wonderful sex toys that lovehoney sell sad but they are very good...

*Hugs*

sexylesley [sign in to see picture]

Awe thanks, Adna W I hope i didnt sound that sorry for myself, didnt mean to honest. (he he im not really crying).

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

sexylesley wrote:

Awe thanks, Adna W I hope i didnt sound that sorry for myself, didnt mean to honest. (he he im not really crying).

You didn't at all, you seemed rather positive!

I find *hugs* are more useful than words sometimes though

Welcome to the forums - always nice to see new people around!

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Hello *waves*

I'm wondering where you've popped up from!

A Field Marshall with lots of reviews who's been hiding!

Hello anyway!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I used to really enjoy playing with myself but it seems that the more turned on (and thats not hard at all) by my partner, the harder it is to bring myself to climax.... even with toys. No point in just using my fingers as they dont do anything for me like they used to but if my OH reaches down there im almost swimming in it withing a few couple of minutes.

Not that I have a major problem, just that I used to masterbate to send myself to sleep but dont seem to be able to now and just lie awake for ages rather frustrated =S

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I find that being wet helps alot but as i dont get excited much by myself I have to use lube and sometimes its too much or too little, kinda hit and miss which just frustrates me more. Also think need new battery for my bullet as doesnt seem to be doing much.... well hope its dying due to the betteries, either that or im decensitised to that too =S

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

My wife is good enough for me.

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

i'll be honest, i really don't enjoy masturbation,it feels lonely, plus it just feels nicer when its someone else pleasuring me....also even using a sex toy, it can't kiss you, it can't moan, it can't cum, it doesn't know exactly where i like to be touyched.....i'll admit my OH doesn't vibrate but i;d still choose sex any time

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

In my opinion good sex will always beat good masturbation. With that said I wouldn't go without my masturbation either.

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Cara Sutra wrote:

I find sex and masturbation to be two very different experiences. During sex it's about our mutual pleasure and I find Im generally thinking of if they are enjoying it, more than focussing on my own pleasure. During masturbation I'm focussed on the sensations plus any fantasies. During sex with a partner I'm thinking about them, sometimes so much so that I hold off my own climax until I am sure they are satisfied.

So I wouldn't say one is better than the other, for me. Just that they are both different and highly enjoyable in their own ways

PS Welcome to the forums xxxx

Yeah, hit the nail on the head again cara! both are great in their own ways but theres nothing like getting the sensations from someone else and that closeness. I love having my naked body rubbing against the body of the girl i love. Amazing. x MC x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.