• like masturbating better than sex?

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

welcome to the boards littlebonnie! Nice to hear about your lovely session

GypsyLee [sign in to see picture]

i bought the super head honcho and the tracey cox version for my man as a surprise this weekend...and im actually quite worried that he liked it more than he liked it with me...is this actually possible? i hope im not going to be replaced.... and i hope he doesnt think hes using them everytime... he was a bit selfish actually!!

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Don't worry GL, the novelty will wear off!

SS xx

KinkyWolf [sign in to see picture]

Um. Masturbations ok - even if I get all the gear going and whatever its just not as good as someone else raking their nails down your back when you least expect it etc. For me, at best, masturbation is about 1/4 of the power of even quickie sex and about 1/10 of a decent session.

tronic [sign in to see picture]

+1 to this.

sexy little minx wrote:

I wouldn't say 1 is better than the other. I'm another who agrees with MC! x

damn i borked that!

+1 to this, I mean.

tronic wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

damn i borked that!

+1 to this, I mean.

lol you just wanna be part of my lil boobie squeeze agreeable clan! lol

My man and I tell each other when we 'wank' and I'll often say wellI had to have a little play today, or if I'm feeling rather ballsy and manly I'll tell him I had to 'spunk one out' - sexy huh. Lol.

I keep finding MY bloody lube on the bathroom windowsill though when he has had his and I'll moan cos its the bloody Cherry one! My favourite! If you ain't lickin' it, don't be nickin' it. GAH

xxx

tengaFan100 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like I need to work toys into bedroom play with gf. And yep sex lines are a bit 1985 and hurtful. Should give em up.

tengaFan100 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like I need to work toys into bedroom play with gf. And yep sex lines are a bit 1985 and hurtful. Should give em up.

tengaFan100 wrote:

Good boy. Lol

You want a nice boobie squeeze too?

Lol x

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

It is unwise to use them, particularly in light of a seemingly not-very-adventurous partner. I don't mind people choosing that work, given that it seems, MC a little like what you were saying about Minnie obeying you ultimately because 'she' wishes to. Unlike many prostitutes (with some exceptions) it's a disembodied voice and sounds a litle more demeaning to those who call.

I really hope you do give them up.

I cannot agree that masturbation is better than sex
    i) my husband is great
    ii) I love the intimacy, contact and emotional aspect of sex
    iii) soooo many more options with a partner
    iv) like most of the others I find masturbation and sex serve different purposes and tend to complement one another.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Well I masurbate a lot more than I have sex but I enjoy sex a whole hell of a lot more!

For me masturbating is an entirely physical experience that is very much scratching an itch...I almost resent that I need to do it so much but it helps keep me sane in between sex sessions at least!

I prefer sex on every level for a multiude of reasons:

- physically the sensations are more interesting and more varied (everything you get from masturbation and then some!).

- Oral!!!! (Though if I could just bend an inch closer I could enjoy this solo!)

- Tis better to give than to recieve! I get a lot of pleasure vicariously so with sex there's the added enjoyment of seeing/feeling my partner having a good time.

- There's sexual kinks to be explored that just don't work the same solo...submission and domination for example are (as pooh bear would say) so much friendlier with two!

- I think the emotional connection I have with my partner makes sex with him more intense and wonderful. Not just when (for want of a less cliche phrase) making love but all the kinky stuff too...it just means more because it's him!

xxKPxx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Cara wrote:

I keep finding MY bloody lube on the bathroom windowsill though when he has had his and I'll moan cos its the bloody Cherry one! My favourite! If you ain't lickin' it, don't be nickin' it. GAH

xxx

I'm totally gonna have to nick that phrase! My OH keeps using the cherry lube on me when he has no intention of oral!

Ecksvie wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

xxx

I'm totally gonna have to nick that phrase! My OH keeps using the cherry lube on me when he has no intention of oral!

Ah thats such a waste! lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Too right its a bloody waste! But not of the lube...

Why are these men doing the oral equivalent of adding cola to champagne!?

Hiding that special lady sweetness with squirty plastic!

Mistress Cara wrote:

tronic wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

damn i borked that!

+1 to this, I mean.

lol you just wanna be part of my lil boobie squeeze agreeable clan! lol

yes :)

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Too right its a bloody waste! But not of the lube...

Why are these men doing the oral equivalent of adding cola to champagne!?

Hiding that special lady sweetness with squirty plastic!

You do say all the right things. *swoons"

SS xx

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Its one of those things that depend on the chemistry between the two of you as to how good the sex is. But even with amazing sex, masterbation is still great. On saying that, both of them depend on if you actually have the time to enjoy them!

talisman [sign in to see picture]

I would like to say to the world I love masturbation but i do love sex to when I can get it lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

Its one of those things that depend on the chemistry between the two of you as to how good the sex is. But even with amazing sex, masterbation is still great. On saying that, both of them depend on if you actually have the time to enjoy them!

Is that why you haven't been on Smooth? A masturbatory haze?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.